Red VS Blue

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark jumped back, avoiding Zein's push attempt, and quickly brought up his sword to block the cyborg's tail. "Surely this isn't your limit? I was hoping for a challenge." Mark said, "You definitely wouldn't stand a chance against Safudor."

The mention of Safudor sparked the avian's interest for a moment, but Mark's consistent taunting had really gotten on his nerves, perhaps a little too much for Zein's own good. Instead of responding, he attempted to lash out once again but this time with the talons on his feet, aiming for his enemy's underbelly in a swift fury, slashing and letting loose an electrified whirl of bladed fingers. It was common knowledge that the soft plating was a dragon's weakest spot, though he wasn't sure whether or not this would be affected by human DNA.

"You're pissing me off," the raptor spat in mid-attack, the glow of his red eyes intensifying. He was clearly starting to lose it, relentlessly assaulting his foe instead of using any previous tactfulness that he had. Chances were the tact would not come back during this state of rage, though Zein was fairly surprised that he managed to hold out for this long. A large amount of tolerance didn't come easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zein's talons collided with the natural armor on Mark's torso, doing little damage. "Easy there Zein. I didn't expect my taunting to enrage you that easily, I was actually trying to get you to do your best. But now it seems that isn't going to happen." Mark said. He then proceeded to swing his sword in an attempt to cut the raptor's feet off, and brought his tail around to stab Zein with it's tip.

The horrible noise of metal slashing against metal occurred when Mark's sword made contact with Zein's talons, causing the avian to maneuver backwards. He grimaced at this, ears flicking with annoyance by the sound. Fortunately, his feet weren't too damaged in the assault, but the same couldn't be said when he was struck by his enemy's tail. Being momentarily distracted, this gave Mark the perfect time to impale the cybernetic bird; and, unlike the sword, this attack was a direct hit. Their tail crunched right through the cyborg's armor, and, slowly looking downwards, Zein saw a crimson stream of blood spilling from his body...

Terrified from his sudden blood loss and being struck in one of his weak spots, he whirled around and disappeared into the copse with the brief shimmer of his cloaking device, covering his impalement with his good arm. Blood wasn't something that Zein could spare lightly; this was one of the few mental fears that he found hard to ignore, even while enraged. However, his anger had all but left the field, and would likely surface again as soon as it was able to.

"Do you really think a cloaking device will stop me?" asked Mark. He then released an explosion of dark energy from himself, creating a sizable crater. "I'd be quite surprised if I missed." he said.

Unfortunately for Zein, the blast had not missed, just as Mark predicted. The splash from the dark energy explosion obliterated the surrounding virtual flora and stone, and of course, hit the cybernetic bid that was hiding in the midst. The result was not good: the cloaking device had been disabled, likely broken, and the raptor's left arm had been blown right off, leaving him with only his dysfunctional one; many pieces of armor have also been removed and both eye-lenses were cracked, though thankfully still glowed with life.

Zein may have been arrogant, but he was certainly not an idiot. The raptor knew very well that he was finished, considering that he had little to no ideas left and was contorted with injury. Terrified with the thought of "dying", he lashed out one last time, weakly raising back onto his feet and opening his mouth. A electric blue glow emitted from the inside of his throat, almost like a dragon, and out came a charge of bristling lightning that lit up the surrounding crater. This was obviously a last resort, considering how dangerous the move was to his systems. After all, it wasn't like Zein could use his arms anymore.

But, of course, this attack didn't come without a toll. Excessive use of lightning would always backfire on the person considering that he was part machine, and both cybernetics and lightning didn't exactly go well together. After releasing his charge, Zein toppled over onto his back with a harsh metal 'thud', and began to twitch with leftover electricity. Unless a miracle happened (which it probably won't XD), he was going to die.

Mark calmly reached out and slapped the lightning with back of his hand. "Bitch, please. " he taunted, "Of course, I can't have you dying on me either." Mark raised his hand and summoned tendrils of dark energy which re assembled Zein.

Status
Not open for further replies.