Red vs Blue: The Valhalla Chronicles (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is. That's 4 hours, bro.

posted. expect more random, innocent acts of bodily harm in the future.

team killing fucktard, ftw.

Nice. I'll post in a bit with Dylan, just figuring out what to do until then. I wish we had more Blues.

Name: River Hughes

Height: 5'8

Preferred Weapon(S): SRS99 AM

1000px-SRS99D-S2AM-SniperRifle-profile-transparent.png

Image of Character:
PlayerModel.ashx

Image of Emblem:
violet_mastery-on-ice_saw

Bio: River was born into a large family, being the youngest child of 7. Growing up she was practically unseen, having no relationship with anyone except her parents, and her grandfather growing up. When she was 8, she and her dad's dad went on a camping trip, where he showed her how to hunt, and survive off of the wild. This trip, unknowingly lasted for a few months, ending with her coming out different than she had entered. As she returned to her normal school classes, She showed increased intelligence, further than any child at that time being. ONI noticed this, and she was taken away for the 3rd spartan cohort. There, She prospered, surviving her training with great effort, but left when she had seen what horrors that they were creating. She soon joined "Blue", Hoping to destroy them, once and for all

Woah, we've got a girl, guys! I call dibs.

Kidding, she's accepted.

And she's on Blue team. Hence the dibs.

And she's on Blue team. Hence the dibs.

UGH. If only she wasn't a teen member. I even had a pickup line all worked out: "Hey baby. You're a Blue. I'm a Red. Wanna go make some purple?" Cheesiest ever, huh?

UGH. If only she wasn't a teen member. I even had a pickup line all worked out: "Hey baby. You're a Blue. I'm a Red. Wanna go make some purple?" Cheesiest ever, huh?

Haha wow. Just like Grif's sister all over again xD

SILENCE YOU FOOL!

That um...Is pretty cheesy xD

@Sora1297 and thus begins the saga of (mis)adventures of Valhalla Canyon

I was gonna start with "Hey, do you know why we're here?" But it would've been weird if Dylan was talking to himself.

"...and write a note for myself and Dick. 'Buy M66 30mm ammo, and M98 105mm ammo.'"

The sergeant turned and left, leaving Daan to snap a salute and reply to his retreating back, "Yes sir, right away, sir!"

Daan turned to his compatriot and commented, "Well, hopefully whatever it is the Sarge has ordered will be worth the wait." Daan tilted his head in curisotiy, giving Dick a once over. Something had been bugging him for some months, something he only recently put his finger on. "Hey, Dick, got a question for you. If we're on the Red Team...why are you wearing yellow?"

"Because there's only two types of people who wear standard regulation armour: Sergeants, and Privates. Seeing as how I'm not a Private or a kiss-ass, I don't wear red armour."

Anyone else thinking about that line? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.