Red vs Blue: The Valhalla Chronicles (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Corporal Stev Kilmer

Height:
6'4''

Preferred Weapon(s):

H4_br_trans.png

Image of Character:
Stev.png

Image of Emblem:
blue_ice_missile-on-cyan_maximum

Bio: His personnel file labels him as a "Potentially great leader capable of leading even the most misfit of groups together unto victory*", if one were to follow the asterisk down however(one of many in the file) they'd then see that it related to a note stating "This goal is not often the one set to his squad by command, and more usually is something simple or unrelated while pretending to do the assigned task." His grades in officer school were quite impressive, and he seemed to make fast friends or willing followers of those around him. The problem came when he had to actually do something with those skills, such as order them to actually guard something or another. Usually commands like this resulted in the building of flimsy structures, with no tactical or defensive value, and proceed to do little more than make small talk with only cursory attempts at really completing the objectives set out for him.

However, despite his shortcomings, it's not like they couldn't find something for him to do, and when he eventually expressed enough motivation that they could sufficiently twist it into him graduating and being shipped out, they jumped on the opportunity. They slapped a officer's title on him for a rank, and shipped him out into a newly constructed base, giving him orders to make sure that it was ready to become a possible staging point for further operations or constructions. After a few days of lazing around and not really actually surveying the area, new intelligence arrived that a opposing "Red" army had built a base overnight near them, and were readying a assault any minute. They were to prepare for battle and keep their eyes and ears open and ready for any incoming attacks, ready to repel the invaders.

The base's budget has not really been spent well in his hands for this scenario though.

Oh dear, exactly how I wrote the bio might not quite work reading the first few IC posts now.

Edit: Could work for the first post I just planned out though, involves Stev not really being around the base too much because he was building things nobody needs out of things that wouldn't hold together.

Are there still open spots?

Okay then, gimme a bit to make something up

I see we have a League player in our midst. Welcome.

My avatar is two characters from it.

False, it's Vi and Caitlyn, the two cops who chase after Jinx.

Well, I need to be accepted first...

Holy shit what have I missed here? I see discussions. I want to know dem. Apparently I wasn't getting notifications from this thread. Who's submitted sheets? Two blues?

I did, at the top of this page, not sure if the bio works right now though.

I did, at the top of this page, not sure if the bio works right now though.

Well since the IC already started and there's no actual records of a Blue Commander being there anymore, your character would be their old, dead captain. Unless he was to arrive on another Pelican, or even a drop-ship.

But I'm not sure what his tragic flaw is. He can get people working, but doesn't know what to do?

More of he gets them working, but never towards what they're supposed to be doing.

For example, he could get them to build something pretending it was a defence, but it'd be something that didn't actually help whatsoever, like a gas station. Chances are he'd even maybe be considered AWOL with how long he'd be off doing this thing to end up building something the blues don't need, because the reds are the one with a vehicle right now anyway.

I'm probably going to have to rewrite the bio anyway, as I wasn't sure how far things were on the IC when I posted it, because I couldn't find it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.