Red vs Blue: The Valhalla Chronicles (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, indeed.

Cool, I'll edit the OP in a bit.

@WitchChild, how's it coming along?

I meant your sheet xD

Yeah. I am a bit busy of managing things .

AS I was managing my things, rp respectively, I figured I can't really join this. Not because of a lack of interest but because I have WAAAAAAAAY too much on my plate for the moment and cannot really join another until I have successfully managed my 'plays.

He was a Blue.

But when we get another blue, we can start. All prior sheets have been accepted, btw.

I meant to ask Edge if they were still interested, but I haven't gotten around to PMing them.

Name: Sergeant Gaius Kain

Height: 7'

Preferred Weapon(s):
M45D Tactical Shotgun.png M45D Tactical Shotgun and the Katana on his back.

Image of Character:
PlayerModel.ashx

Image of Emblem:
steel_brick_wasp-on-maroon_stalkyou

Bio: Gaius was born in Mombasa. His parents were killed during the Covenant re-invasion after the slipspace event, which he had escaped. After the death of his parents, Gaius knew EXACTLY what he had to do. He was going to make all of the Coveys pay. That's when he joined the UNSC. He proved to be a great fighter. The only problem was, his passion would get in the way of his tactical thinking. This leads him to a "shoot first ask questions later" standpoint. As his prowess was recognized, he was enlisted into the Spartan program. After undergoing the augmentation, he felt he could take the fight straight to the enemy. For a short time, he got his wish. He fought right on the front lines, despite the normally secretive fashion of the Spartans. However, during a firefight with a group of Elites, a stealthed one came up behind him and managed to badly injure the Sergeant. Stabbing him in his left arm. He was able to return to the med-bay and witnessed a near-full recovery. Sadly, he will never be quite so good with his left arm, and thus the kick back of his shotgun is too much for him to aim accurately, so he was pulled from the front lines. Although he can use his shotgun now, he has already been assigned to the Red base at Valhalla. And he seeks to make those within get ready for battle, because he knows he will never be taken back to front lines.

Accepted. Okay, so its 1-2 Blues and 3-4 Reds so far. If we wanted to start and have the other Blues come as new recruits, I can work up a post by the end of the week.

Accepted, and nah, its cool. Blue always seems to have less people in the beginning.

You know why?

Because we get all the cool shit. The Reds are just tagging along in our adventures.

OH IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

IC's been up for a while FYI :3

Yeah, it's been up since 11am.

Status
Not open for further replies.