Red Ark Tower (Marvel Superheroes children roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair, I would want to know how much creativity I am allowed. Would do Spiderman's children, but am tempted to have one have a fragment of the symbiote on them and be the host of an whole different symbiote than Venom or Wrath, etc.

I don't normally do canon characters especially their children because it greatly limits my flexibility
Since this is their children it doesn't really have to go by much of a Canon sort of thing. Just their last names to be the same is all I ask though. Creativity is welcome and you can have as much as you want to have that's why I didn't make it the canon characters

Since this is their children it doesn't really have to go by much of a Canon sort of thing. Just their last names to be the same is all I ask though. Creativity is welcome and you can have as much as you want to have that's why I didn't make it the canon characters

Then may I do that? One of Peter Parker's children, struggling to contain a part of a living suit. Since I always found the Symbiotes so damn cool. It was all over for me when they introduced Venom as a Kid.

Then may I do that? One of Peter Parker's children, struggling to contain a part of a living suit. Since I always found the Symbiotes so damn cool. It was all over for me when they introduced Venom as a Kid.
Yea Male or female

Is the daughter of Thor still open or Jean grey? If so I will take either one!

I'll probably use a photo I didn't use in another RP because I still love the photo and wanted an excuse to use it.

icould.jpg

Are we using just real or just digital art?

I was thinking digital art unless someone wanted to use realistic

I was thinking of this for Bucky's Daughter?

Could use both Art or Real since I was thinking real.

Reactions: Brea
May I have Thor's daughter and Tony Stark's daughter?

Both would be hard wouldn't it? You'd have to transfer from thinking digitally or anime-like then transfer back to what it looks like IRL

@Meggie
@Justinaholic

Status
Not open for further replies.