Red Ark Tower (Marvel Superheroes children roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the posting requirements? A paragraph or two per post?

I'll have to see if I can join.

I would rather have digital but some people want realistic.....
Ah, ok..

Well, I will just drop Bucky's son since i can't handle three characters lolz. I might narrow it down again later to just one, but I don't know yet.

What is the level of writing in this roleplay?

About A paragraph per post.
Alright, then I do think I can have time to join this one after all.

Can I reserve Deadpool's daughter and have her be born a mutant?

Both would be hard wouldn't it? You'd have to transfer from thinking digitally or anime-like then transfer back to what it looks like IRL

@Meggie
@Justinaholic
It wouldn't be for me since I would just see them all as real... I don't know how that would be hard.

Do a Majority vote, either way doesn't matter to me XD.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
It wouldn't be for me since I would just see them all as real... I don't know how that would be hard.
It doesn't matter anymore lolz. You can find whatever since Meggie said it was both.

I don't see why this is neccesary since it was already stated that it'll be both.

I will give Daughter of Thor to Mundane because I love her.^^ I'll take the adopted daughter of Black Widow.
You know Thor has two daughters XD

I would also like to stick with Realistic FC's and maybe Digital art for those who like them more!

It doesn't matter anymore lolz. You can find whatever since Meggie said it was both.

I don't see why this is neccesary since it was already stated that it'll be both.
I wrote that before reading any of this.

I'll do Black Widow Daughter and Daughter of Thor then!
I love you soo much for being so undecided XD. It's hard picking right? XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Ah, ok..

Well, I will just drop Bucky's son since i can't handle three characters lolz. I might narrow it down again later to just one, but I don't know yet.

What is the level of writing in this roleplay?
I was thinking about a paragraph but if you wanna wrote more than thatd fine

Guys I'm so confused on actually making the roleplay. I thought I'd make it and let those who want to make their character do so but I don't know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.