Red Ark Tower (Marvel Superheroes children roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother

I highly encourage siblings to work together so it makes more sense. Also we should all work together to finding acceptable appearances that all look blood related. I cannot stress the importance of this.
Agreed

@Brea my girl is going to be a Redhead for Human Torch Daughter, a Ginger^^ so yeah. They can either look a like with both having red hair and being ginger or your guy could be a brunette with green eyes or whatever. I don't want to change your idea XD.

@Shayla @Mundane Monster You know I am going with a Blonde Aussie to look just like his Daddy Thor XD.

@Brea my girl is going to be a Redhead for Human Torch Daughter, a Ginger^^ so yeah. They can either look a like with both having red hair and being ginger or your guy could be a brunette with green eyes or whatever. I don't want to change your idea XD.

@Shayla @Mundane Monster You know I am going with a Blonde Aussie to look just like his Daddy Thor XD.
Then maybe I will look like Mommy Dearest!

• Love
Reactions: Justin

Did you see my choice for a photo? Now the siblings don't exactly need the same body type. But I figure this is Peter Park and Gwen. So, I went with the photo I did. So we should start discussing this stuff. Maybe hit me up a PM? Or I can hit you up a PM?

i want a nice cohesive, relationship that doesn't feel slapped on

@Justinaholic @Shayla
My thor girl Fc will be Meg Donnelly ! :

And my stark girl shall be Rowan Blanchard!

Reactions: prairedog
I'm sorry going to have to drop this rp, just can't see myself sticking around in this for that long. Good luck though.

Anyone opposed to a kiddo of Wolverine?

Status
Not open for further replies.