Recuperatio: Moonwings

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hears woodrat scream though his gag in the basement and pounds on the door to shut him up*

We have no GM at the moment so no one can say you can't join.

*Reads Ophelia's post* I think you'll do just fine. Bitch got game.

*Swats Unanun with the Wooden Spoon of Self-Criticism* I always enjoy reading your posts for the simple fact that your vocabulary choice is such a stark contrast to some of the more flowery posts. *coughcough*

Keep up the good work, kids.

*Looks at Asmo, Vay and Zypher* You guys are good, yes? Good. My arms are tired.

*Kicks Torsty* QUIT TROLLIN' AND POST

Succient?? Your style hasn't changed either, it's refreshing.

Also, quite an introduction Ophelia. You be gr8.

Woodrat: Sorry to hear that. I think you had a great shell, although I did not know where you were going to take it.

Also, more posts please. I am bored. I demand posts.

Yes... I hate you. And I'm totally into talking in private convos. And who the hell made him a mod again?

Basically if cha' need an explanation of my disappearance… it was a combination of too much crap going on in real life and the stress of not knowing what the fuck I was doing with a roleplay. Too much stress and I simply ran.

I never fully thought out the plot, basically figured I'd make it up a bit as I went along. I wouldn't attract all that much attention with this right? Maybe four or so people, fair enough. I could manage that.

Then it started to attract attention… lots of attention. I still didn't know the plot, I could worry about it later. People's char. Sheets conflicted, stuff I hadn't thought about came up. People added stuff in their sheets that conflicted with what my idea and goal was, I didn't know what the hell to do. Maybe I'd sort through everything and reboot it I thought.

No real help, still lots of stuff going on. People seemed interested in the RP, but RPs die all the time, all my previous ones did… why should this be any different? And the plot, I still have some idea of how to start it, but then what? I had some grand idea of making the plot into a message about the dangers elitism and arrogance, how it could bring something great down. But how would I do it? No tips no tricks, what if I frakked it up? I still didn't know what was going to occur after the first chapter.

So yeah… I ran. To put it bluntly I ran like a fucking coward, hoping the RP would disappear. Figuring everyone would forget about it.

Apparently I was wrong.

Best of luck folks. You can do a better job with it than I.

Mmmm, nope. This isn't going to do, Woodrat. I know that the number of players and vastly spanning character types is not what you signed on for, but the response to this is just proof of how good of an idea you've got going, here. If you need help with tailoring the plot or coralling the players, I would be more than happy to volunteer the shouldering of the Co-GM duties. Alone, I'm a crap GM, but I have certain skills that work well in a team setup.

To put it simply: You are not allowed to quit this roleplay. But you won't be alone.

*Staples Woodrat to the wall* >:E

*punches Woodrat in the ribs*

Yeah, and I'm helping too!

Me and Tegan don't have a clue what you had planned, but everyone signed on for YOUR idea. It was YOUR vision that captured the interest, so let's make it work.

*Puts his hand up*

I'll help too... if i can be useful for anything that is ^^;

Yeah yeah, Tegan used her skills in order to convince me to continue onwards.

Right so, I see everyone is on a jumpgate (Pilgrim's Reach) at the moment... How exactly was the group planning to go from the jumpgate to the station? Shuttle? I think my original plan for getting folks to the benefactor can still work.

Also, what's with the talk of a second station? O.o Neubla? AFTA been around for 4 hours?

Menorain was drunk and angry. We've agreed there's only 1 station and a planet called AFTA.

*Menorain is dragged into an unmarked van in the background*

*shoves the plot into a blackhole*

Right, so if/when you get to the Moonwings station, you now have direction on where to go. You may ask questions of the Security Officers which we shall answer to the best of our authority. Going to suppose most of you will be on the next shuttle to Moonwings which is departing from Pilgrim's Reach at 11:00. Please strap youself in as some passengers may find zero G conditions uncomfortable.

Please have your identicard ready to present to security officers upon arrival. Afta officers and military personnel have access to command sections of Sector 9. If you have diplomatic status you have access to ambassadorial quarters and sections. All other passengers may visit the public and commerical areas of Sector 9 only.

Imperial_Guard_3.jpg

And there I was thinking for a second Asmo was going to go into smut territory...

*hopes dashed*

At least the movie version will be interesting.

I thought she was younger than that? Like one or two years old?

Babby in heart, legal in body.

I have posted. Read. Adore. Et cetera.

Also, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed everyone's posts thus far. Whose next? Go!

Has anyone actually made a post on Moonwings yet?

If not. I'd like to do something to someone's shuttle.

Woodrat's characters are waiting on the station for us.

Right. Waiting on Moonwings...not Pilgrim's reach...right?

Right.

*re-reads Menorain's post*

So... he's been sent back to Pilgrim's Reach because... he's in some kind of danger.... and the senator wants him out of the way.... until... something blows over...?

Alright, I'll hop over to moonwings then.

Status
Not open for further replies.