Recuperatio: Moonwings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post an epic about the bombing of the station but I want to see this.

*never posts again*

Bombing of the whut?

Shuttle-shimmy-showcase coming shoon...

Naht a mega post! Naht a bombing post!

Just wanna board a shuttle bus to a space station. JEEZ, LOUISE.

*stumbles over school work, sound editing and Dark Reign*

I'm comin' you guys! ;_;

Reactions: 1 person
*cumming.

I don't find the joke funny. It was just getting on my nerves is all.

If I can post while doing quantum mechanics anyone can post!

Right, soooo here be the deal then.

Everyone that is still active and interested in the RP needs to get their characters onto the shuttle or be on Moonwings (i.e. POST) by 6 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Timezone) October 31st. Otherwise state here in the OOC if you are not able to get in a post by that time.

If this is not done then those characters whom have not been physically placed on the shuttle or Moonwings are considered inactive.

Okay?

*grabs Tegan by the scruff of her neck*

Um really? I thought that everyone was waiting on you posting? Aren't most people in the docking area and waiting to board the shuttle? Yes. I think so. You had said something about how id cards were going to be important in some upcoming post, so I figured you'd be posting after we'd all arrived to board in order to talk about all that stuff.

Otherwise, yeah, ok.

O,o

*grabs Menorain by the scruff of the neck*

Pilgrim's Reach is not my idea. I.D. Cards will be the equiv. to your boarding pass/Passport/I.D.

Basically think of getting on the shuttle the same way one boards a airplane. Have your I.D. and ticket ready at the boarding gate, Small walkway to the shuttle, etc. etc.

So get into the shuttle and strap in. Its up to you folks to describe how to get into the shuttle and what it looks like. I'll be doing the post for the shuttle taking off from Pilgrim's Reach tomorrow on the 31st.

This flight will not be delayed.

Ah ok.

In that case, wouldn't it be more convenient that you do your post as planned (tomorrow) and we all just assume that everyone is onboard? Well, maybe it's just me thinking that. Um... Assume I'm alive and well and on the shuttle, sir!

I'm kind of doing a weird mix of visiting friends, babysitting and studying at the moment so I very likely won't have time to post by tonight. Just assume I'm on the shuttle and I'll catch up in my next post :D

You're studying your friends' babies?

*blocks Ophelia on Facebook*

Posted, get cha' arses through customs and to the creepy Ben E. Factor.

In essence once your character gets to customs and upon having their card swiped by security they'll be directed to the same conference room that the benefactor was sent to. You can talk amongst yourselves there. All your favorite food and drinks will be provided along the wall. The Benefactor will join your characters there once the majority of the folks arrive.

Character status!

Vay - MIA (Missed the shuttle, Needs to post)

Torsty - Inactive, Needs to post

Asmodeus - Alive, active

Tegan - Alive, active

Zypher - MIA (Missed the shuttle, Needs to post)

Woodrat - Already on station

Menorain - Alive

Ophelia - Alive

Porg - Inactive, Needs to post

Unanun - ...:mad: Alive, Active

Jack Shade - Inactive, Needs to BURN IN HELL! post

Raiu - Inactive, Needs to post

Kooriryu - Inactive, Needs to Post

Acquariana - Inactive, Needs to Post

Apparently I broke some rules! But never fear, I can always fix that in the next post.

I've been swamped by projects...and will be for most of this week. I'll be a bit quiet, but I aim to get a post up to get in my presence. Apologies for the delay.

Vay is waiting in vain for torty.. will take own shuttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.