Recuperatio: Moonwings

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could the core planet be called AFTA? It was there before the AFTA state was created. GET WITH IT. ALSO, it helps players have a reason to travel to Pilgrims reach. Otherwise we'd all be just below Moonwings and have no reason for the prequel. Woodrat said in his intro stuff that the Moonwings Empire was basically destroyed. I reckon the Moonwings core planet would be the most heavily hit. THEREFORE, the AFTA planet/space station/whatever would have to be a separate location in order for it to exist. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? NO? OK.

Calm down boyo. *Sips Tea*

I guess I'll have Tyra just arrive? not much to bounce off right now.. >>

*lifts his ear defenders*

Well, the planet could've been called AFTA and when the Empire collapsed they renamed themselves AFTA because it was the only planet they had left.

Plus I was thinking the Nebula could also divide AFTA from Moonwings, which gives another reason for it falling into neglect over the years, because of the difficulties of reaching it.

I only asked because the plot is about the wonder of a spacestation. And having two spacestations means we've lost a fraction of that wonderousiness. *points to the equation*

HAHAHA OH DEAR.

Ignore that last message. I'd just come back from a lock in at the pub, ergo everything I said was wrong. Yeah, let's go with what you were saying ASMOD.

So that's why I couldn't fully understand what you were saying. XD *Puts down her razor blade*

Yeah, drunk plotting doesn't always work out the way you thought it would. /hypocrite

That being said:

SOMEBODY POOOOOST *Opens the airlock to the OOC*

My english has gotten pretty crappy these last few years. I blame science.

Christ alive, you guys are good.

Brb, stepping up my game.

Get thee to a masterclass in narrative!

Would make a nice change from a nunnery, I suppose.

/late reply

Anyway, expect a post within the day~

It's true, I'm really surprised at how scientific writing has compressed my vocab range. I think my grammar could use some work too, but maybe that's a symptom of not reading enough. My sentences don't flow like they used to ..

*Reads Ophelia's post* I think you'll do just fine. Bitch got game.

*Swats Unanun with the Wooden Spoon of Self-Criticism* I always enjoy reading your posts for the simple fact that your vocabulary choice is such a stark contrast to some of the more flowery posts. *coughcough*

Keep up the good work, kids.

*Looks at Asmo, Vay and Zypher* You guys are good, yes? Good. My arms are tired.

*Kicks Torsty* QUIT TROLLIN' AND POST

Yeah, Woodrat hates us. I've heard him say it in private convos. Something about homophobia and black people. I forget the details.

Yes... I hate you. And I'm totally into talking in private convos. And who the hell made him a mod again?

Basically if cha' need an explanation of my disappearance… it was a combination of too much crap going on in real life and the stress of not knowing what the fuck I was doing with a roleplay. Too much stress and I simply ran.

I never fully thought out the plot, basically figured I'd make it up a bit as I went along. I wouldn't attract all that much attention with this right? Maybe four or so people, fair enough. I could manage that.

Then it started to attract attention… lots of attention. I still didn't know the plot, I could worry about it later. People's char. Sheets conflicted, stuff I hadn't thought about came up. People added stuff in their sheets that conflicted with what my idea and goal was, I didn't know what the hell to do. Maybe I'd sort through everything and reboot it I thought.

No real help, still lots of stuff going on. People seemed interested in the RP, but RPs die all the time, all my previous ones did… why should this be any different? And the plot, I still have some idea of how to start it, but then what? I had some grand idea of making the plot into a message about the dangers elitism and arrogance, how it could bring something great down. But how would I do it? No tips no tricks, what if I frakked it up? I still didn't know what was going to occur after the first chapter.

So yeah… I ran. To put it bluntly I ran like a fucking coward, hoping the RP would disappear. Figuring everyone would forget about it.

Apparently I was wrong.

Best of luck folks. You can do a better job with it than I.

Reactions: 1 person
OH NO HE LIVES!

And yes, I'm good. I'll make better posts when I have more direction.

WOODY!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING EITHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

*grabs Woody's leg*

OMIGOD ME NEITHER WE CAN DO THIS TOGEEEEEEETHERRRRRR

*grabs Woodie's other leg* O_O

Ima not even goin to ask . . . .but im wondering if i may join

Yes. Grab Woody's penis.

Once again . . .ima just a witness to this horrible horrible event . . . .yet many people would enjoy watching this on the internet . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.