Recon One: The Phantom Ghosts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He steps away from her, and braces himself against the wall, staring her defiantly in the eyes. "Even if I have to sit as a door gunner on a helo, and shoot him from a distance instead of watching the life leave his eyes, so be it. I won't get another opportunity like this. Are you with me, or not?"

Cam stared at him a long moment before she sighed, looking down. "I'm with you." She said as she looked back up at him, nodding. "Do you want me to alert the team?" She asked quietly, standing up a little straighter.

"No. They need rest. Especially Ace. Just you, me, and Marcos."

Cam nodded and offered her hand to him. "Let's get your stuff." She said calmly, relaxed again and more willing to help.

He stops her before she can walk out. "Thank you, Camille." Gratitude shines in his eyes.

Cam smiled faintly and nodded, gently patting his shoulder. "No problem." She said softly. "C'mon." She wrapped her arm around him again. "We need to get you back."

"The armory. We don't want to worry Chip."

Cam nodded, she started helping Luke towards the armory. "What's the plan?"

"We go in, we kill the bastard, we get out."

Cam smirked slightly and nodded. "Good." She said. She paused as they reached the armory, shouldering it open. "Think you'll be okay while I run to my room quick?"

"Yeah. Go on." He walks in, and gets his weapons, along with a .338 Lapua.

Cam nodded and jogged off to her room. She slipped in, getting back into her uniform and grabbing her things. She glanced in the mirror and let out a long breath, slowly pulling her mask back up. Nodding, she quickly returned to the armory. "Need any help?"

He hands her the M4. "If all goes well, I Won't need that."

Cam hesitated, but nodded. "Let's hope everything does." She said calmly, taking the gun. She put her hand gently on his. "Be careful." She said softly.

"I'm gonna kill the bastard.

Cam nodded sternly. Her worried expression was hidden behind the glasses and her mask. "want me to go find Marcos?" She asked, shifting.

"Let's both go." She helps him out of the armory.

Cam nodded and let him lead, though she had her arm around his side again and was helping him about.

They walk into the hangar, to see Marcos working on another Scorpion gunship. He looks up, sees Ghost, and jumps to his feet. "Dios Mio, Romanov! What are you doing?!!?"

"The man that killed my team is in Baghdad. I need a pilot to take me after him."

Cam very slowly and cautiously looked around as they approached Marcos. She was ever more on the lookout for danger. She glanced to Marcos to see his response to Luke's words.

Status
Not open for further replies.