Recon One: The Phantom Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jesus, amigo! You want to go after him like that!"

He hefts the rifle. "That's why I brought this. I might not be able to kill him with my hands, but he will be dead."

"Whatever you say. As long as I don't get shot down. Again."

Cam looked around again. "We need to be untraceable.. Unpredictable." She mumbled under her breath, thinking. She was half distracted by her thoughts, but very aware of her surroundings.

"This is the MK6 Scorpion gunship. I can engage stealth systems so we're virtually invisible by radar."

Cam looked over. Had she said that aloud..? "Okay good. I think part of our issue is the enemy is mapping us. They're predicting us before we do anything so they can prepare... We can't let them do that." She looked to Luke. "Does that make any sense?"

"Perfect sense. Marcos, How soon can we be in the air?"

"An hour, two tops."

Cam nodded and looked around again. She stood diligently at Luke's side, supporting him and waiting for her next direction, wary of their surroundings. She didn't trust much at this point.

"You can get on the helo, amigos. I just have to finish coupling the lateral in-flight stabilizers to the drive core."

Cam looked to Luke, but moved before he said anything. She helped Luke carefully onto the scorpion. "Easy." She mumbled, still worried of him getting hurt worse, but being less protective.

Marcos climbs into the Gunship. "Ok,amigos. Strap in. Wheels up in five."

(Poke poke...)

Status
Not open for further replies.