Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
me either lol. I'm currently using my cell till my laptop is backm

Solution for when that time has come: multiple day trips.

Just one thing. We already have like 4 doctors. We don't need any more.
Well when I checked before making the character sheet, it said we only had 2 doctors, which is why I went for that :/

I will be home a bit later tonight. So I will turn to the next day when I am back home.

My apology for that.

Just a tip.

You can still write and finish writing what you have done before the day ended. Then making a huge
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then continueing to the next day. It is a bit stupid, yeah. But I would like to hold in the time limit of 1 IC day = 3 real days beginning today.

Updated character list on page 6

Last edited:
I take it that those who go with Anatoly simply post how they agree to go with him. And then we simply agree on what happens.

I would suggest to keep reading on here as well D: though I see the problem there :<

Those that agree, it is counted as the first day. As written before we will then move on a PM to let the little side adventure begin.

Hmm... anybody has a suggestion to how we can make the "turn a day" a lot more functional?

People like to RP once in a while and not daily which makes it difficult to actually pass the 3 day limit I guess. (I could quote Asmodeus to that and how it differs somebody experienced from a newbie/passive one.)

Roleplaying in a text like this is like writing a book, together.

Okay, back. I'm a little worried about my ability to stay on top of things and use the right jargon / problem solving skills because OOC I am the complete antithesis of an engineer.

you need an architect?
It just so happens that i am an expert in that feild!

Name: Gary Barandus
Primary Weapon: Ruger SR9/40/45
Secondary Weapon (If any): Ugh, crowbar? If not then that convenient metal pan on the floor?
Essential Equipment: 1.enough 9mm ammo for 5 clips (including any in the gun) 2. food and water to supply 1 person for 5 days 3. A 4-man tent
Non-Essential Equipment: 1. Hiking backpack (to hold lots of stuff) 2. A toolbox
Role: Architect/Builder
Appearance:
Middle_Eastern_man_3914194-206x304.jpg
Backstory: He is an intelligent man who was born in the Middle East and moved to everywhere in the world, coming from a rich family, Gary was a privileged man, and always got to see the world at hand, he was always looking at the different sites in these countries, and eventually, got into architecture based on how each nation was, where it was located, and also how their current political standing changed their buildings, he eventually got a college degree in the field of architecture and put it to use by moving back into the Middle East and help build major key storage holds, military bases, and even defenses to use against an inevitable war. He was issued a gun just in case of impending ambushes during work (which there were plenty of), and eventually, got a mindset that the war was at a loss for everyone. he deserted all projects, and began to prepare for a nuclear apocalypse, which, eventually, turned out to be true. Thankfully, he was prepared and managed to survive the crazy-ness that occurred. He now hopes a better life can be found out of this chaos!
Anything else?:
+Pretty friendly guy, always willing to socialize.
+He has a pretty good memory, and dosen't need blueprints or even sketchy drawings to make elaborate things, just his mind, a few hands for help, and a good mood!

14 active. 5 pending. 2 not approved
which leaves the roles active :
  • leader:1
  • scouts/scavengers:3
  • gaurds: 3
  • doctors:4
  • architect/builders:3
  • farmers:1
Recrution is open to a maximum of:
Leader: 1/1
Scouts/Scavenger: 3/4
Guards: 3/4
Doctor: 4/2
Architect/Builder: 3/2
Farmer: 1/3
Consider this:
Should we talk shop OOC and have our characters collaborate, or should you just replace my architect? You'll do the role better justice. :P
I do not oppose that. You can change that role whimsy ;o and allow the new applicant to grab it but you cant change the items :p

The original GM disappeared so I Hijacked 'zis. I spoke with Diana a while ago and she mentioned that he does seem to be online once in a while but does nothing on the board.

I am going to make a post later and attempt to further progress et ;o I just feel some of the characters didnt arrive properly yet *cough* the leader *cough* to name one example ;o
The Goal is to get a settlement up and running o.o but I feel people are a bit too afraid to progress that on their own. Afraid of being unreasonable.
Which means I am going to throw NPC's in to get that started. Maybe add my own, just need the right name for the "role"

I also will partially scrap the day system with the every 3 day change. People arent active enough to properly apply that. Not something anybody is to blame for.

Last edited:
I take it that those who go with Anatoly simply post how they agree to go with him. And then we simply agree on what happens.
i agree . should we take it to pm or do wither if you have ideas. or we could split up

As lo
Should we talk shop OOC and have our characters collaborate, or should you just replace my architect? You'll do the role better justice. :P
As long as my charrie was accepted, then sure thing!

I will be home in about one to two hours.

Then i will copy the character in my pm onto here.

Name:
Amelia Ironheart

Primary Weapon:

Barrett MRAD

Role:
Organizer

Secondary Weapon (If any):

Essential Equipment:

4 Clips of 10 Calibr .338 Ammo
A knife

Non-Essential Equipment:
A diary
A Communicator

Appearance:
KYXkoZL.jpg

Backstory:

"I am the princess of Tyranny"
A Lone man and his daughter once approached what is known to the new world as Last Eden.
Only little did the citizen of Last Eden know about the fate that these two brought.

Once a father taught her child how to survive.
Once a father loved his daughter
Once a daughter loved her father.
Once time changed...

The child lived a life of seeing cruelty, cruelty done by her own father.
The Father began his conquest to rule over Last Eden and finally he suceeded.
The peace of Last Eden was no more.

The child picked up the weapon that her father once used. Her beloved father before he got posessed by a demon, so she believes.
Out the window, down into the city. Running and running.
A caravan in the Distance.

Anything else?:

Communicator is radio based.
She will help get stuff set up.

Reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_MRAD_(Multi-Role_Adaptive_Design)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody oppose this? if so you got a few hours to say so

oh, i finally get it now, i thought the architect thing was needed since, well, it said it...but since it ISN'T needed, than so am i!

gah my alerts aren't working.
This is worse than Riot.

Any way, I am here, never fear, and Esperanza is ready to do some dissection.

Note: She wants any and all dead bodies.

oh, i finally get it now, i thought the architect thing was needed since, well, it said it...but since it ISN'T needed, than so am i!

That depends on whimsy. If she is going to pass her role onto you it is fine.
Otherwise no. But she gotta answer that.

gah my alerts aren't working.
This is worse than Riot.

Any way, I am here, never fear, and Esperanza is ready to do some dissection.

Note: She wants any and all dead bodies.

I have seen it happen to others and had it happen to me. Worst of All with that is that there doesnt seem to be a fix.

Email notification doesnt seem to bug out but it can be a bit spammy dependent on how often you check on here as it just sends the first Post but none after until checked.

Hey guys! It is too late to join in as a scout? I noticed there were only three and I'd love grab the fourth slot. Also possibly have a second that is a farmer? c: