Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

Hey guys! It is too late to join in as a scout? I noticed there were only three and I'd love grab the fourth slot. Also possibly have a second that is a farmer? c:
Nope not to late.

We had a dropout btw.
The char will be moved to the NPC section later.

I should now be able to post properly again.

Is there room for one more?
Yeah. But I would suggest to wait 2 days to see who is still around. Going to clean up then. I will never allow a big group of player ;o

Reactions: Ekene
for some reason, my watched thread alert thing was not notifying me of the recent posts.
Damn internet *grumble grumble*

EDIT*
also, should I jump in or wait until further instruction? I dunno what to do now '-'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ekene
for some reason, my watched thread alert thing was not notifying me of the recent posts.
Damn internet *grumble grumble*
also, should I jump in or wait until further instruction? I dunno what to do now '-'
just jump in.

Is there room for one more?
a few of us are still active and may continue to be so. So go ahead if you want to join now that that is clearer.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Hibou48888 I apologize for limiting interaction during the construction of the tents.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hibou
I will be posting every one to two days.
I might get a bit much with my posts in terms of quantity because I need to try get movement into things.

(spent all this time finding the thread again and no progress...)

[Would I be correct in saying that this thread is quite dead? How sad... it had a lot of potential.]

(Everything dies, though it seems like this had the life span of a common bee)

Elijah Matthews, #3366FF

Name: Elijah Matthews

Primary Weapon: Survival knife/ Utility Axe

Secondary Weapon (If any):

Essential Equipment:

Tools: (Two Multitool contain these) Multitool 1

[*]Small blade
[*]Large blade
[*]Scissors
[*]Bit case
[*]Pin stainless
[*]Multi-purpose hook (parcel carrier)
[*]Key ring
[*]Corkscrew
[*]Bit wrench with
[*]Bit Hex 5 mm female for D-SUB connectors
[*]4 mm female Hex drive for the bits
[*]Bit Philips 0
[*]Bit Philips 1
[*]Bit slotted 4 mm
[*]Bit Philips 2
[*]Bit Hex 4 mm
[*] Bit Torx 8
[*]Bit Torx 10
[*]Bit Torx 15
[*]Wire cutters
[*]Toothpick
[*]Sewing eye
[*]Reamer
[*]Wire Crimping Tool
[*]Pliers
[*]Screwdriver
[*]Ballpoint Pen
[*]DIP-Switch
[*]Tweezers

Multitool 2

[*]Pliers
[*]Wire Crimping Tool
[*]Wire Bender
[*]Bitwrench
[*]Reamer
[*]Screwdriver 7.5 mm
[*]Bit Hex #3
[*]Bit case
[*]Ruler (9 inches)
[*]Wire Scraper
[*]Screwdriver 2mm
[*]Scissors
[*]Lock Release
[*]Bit Phillips #0
[*]Bit Hex #4
[*]Metal File
[*]Crate Opener
[*]Hard Wire C
[*]utter
[*]Bit Phillips #10
[*]metal saw
[*]corkscrew
[*]large blade
[*]screwdriver 5 mm
[*]can opener
[*]wire cutter for thin and soft wire up to 40 HRc
[*]Screwdriver
[*]Wood Saw
[*]Bit Phillips #3
[*]Cap Lifter
[*]Easy Kickback Springs
[*]Screwdriver
[*]Leather pouch
[*]Ruler (230 mm)
[*]Screwdriver 3mm
[*]Bit Phillips #15
============================================================================

Flashlight, Canteen with water filter, Survival Knife
http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/get/w/400/h/400/A17-CRK100KKP.image?notfound=notavailable, Entrenching tool, Utility Axe[/COLOR]

Non-Essential Equipment:
Sleeping bag/tent,

Role: Builder/ Architect / Repairman

Last edited:
(Everything dies, though it seems like this had the life span of a common bee)
Rebuilding Humanity - [A Unique Character & Teamwork-Based RP]
NOTICE: An ARCHITECT character is needed before we can begin!

If nothing else, I'll revive it.

Ah shit. Didn't realize this was happening. Anyway, back!

To be honest I've just been waiting for other people to post in the running RP thread.

If you cannot find the link, here it is once more for reference.

Also, @Manhattan Project, I'd really really tone down how much shit you're carrying if I were you.

At the beginning I made the mistake of carrying like six magazines of ammunition instead of the two or so I had to have. Don't really remember. But there is definitely a very intense limit on how much you can have somewhere in the first few pages so I'd advise you look into that.

To be honest I've just been waiting for other people to post in the running RP thread.
If you cannot find the link, here it is once more for reference.
Also, @Manhattan Project, I'd really really tone down how much shit you're carrying if I were you.
At the beginning I made the mistake of carrying like six magazines of ammunition instead of the two or so I had to have. Don't really remember. But there is definitely a very intense limit on how much you can have somewhere in the first few pages so I'd advise you look into that.
Clockwork, All I have is two multitools, a survival knife, a compass a canteen and a utility axe and a shovel and a sleeping bag and my weapon. You can carry those things rolled up in your rucksack, I know. I've had to do it several times when I was apart of the Rangers.

We're only allowed to have 4 items total. I know it's possible to carry more (I've gone on dozens of backpacking trips) but we have to abide by the thread rules.

I must've missed that. @_@.

I did not receive alerts for this.
I was waiting for people to reply.

A story cannot be driven by me alone, especially not one with this type of concept.
The concept requires people to be a lot more aggressive, with the GM judging on how well something finishes and if you succeed at it.

The greatest responsbility was lying with the Leader Role, which posted one short post before disappearing. I feel that I despise him for that short post, that was NOT what a leader should do nor how a leader acts.

argh , i thought this thread was dead. until i went into my watched posts!
for some reason im not getting any alerts, -_-

but alot of threads are saying this post is still dead. i think if all of us, who want to keep it alive . if put forth enough effort this could be a great rp. i had lots of ideas! sad to see this one go .

Is there a new leader role ? seems he has sort of disappered, keeping the reest of us confused on were to keep the story going.or am i wrong ?