Rebuilding Humanity [A Character & Teamwork-Based RP] [OOC/Signups]

@Desire
Im not sure whose in the scoting party right now ? will have to do abit of rereading,
but im wanting to make my post ( will prob be a bit lenghty due to my missing a shit ton of other post) but its been almost a month since . Should i even bother?

The right question is...
Who is still around and who is not?

I would be, of course.
@ClockworkCarcinogenicity are you?

We can still have a sweet experience with just a few people and pick people up along the line.
Im not sure whose in the scoting party right now ? will have to do abit of rereading,
but im wanting to make my post ( will prob be a bit lenghty due to my missing a shit ton of other post) but its been almost a month since . Should i even bother?

Which means we are three which again is enough to continue.

I would suggest to relaunch this properly, if at all.

The question is whom if you is up for it because I am not exacly very interested in relaunching it if there is no interest ;o

I am very interested, though I do have school.
Which is fine for me lol. A post or two a week is fine for me.

I am going to work out a thread in a couple of days then.

I can post at lightning speed at certain times of the day.

• Love
Reactions: White
It will take up to a couple of days to set it up properly. It will be finished latest on sunday this week.

Clockwork, All I have is two multitools, a survival knife, a compass a canteen and a utility axe and a shovel and a sleeping bag and my weapon. You can carry those things rolled up in your rucksack, I know. I've had to do it several times when I was apart of the Rangers.
My mistake, I thought some of the multi-tool attachments were individual items.

I had alerts problems too, I figured it had something to do with the remodelling of the site so I dug about and found the threads again on my own.

EDIT: And oh, we are restarting? I just posted IC to try and rekindle interest with some dialogue opportunity.

Last edited:
My mistake, I thought some of the multi-tool attachments were individual items.

I had alerts problems too, I figured it had something to do with the remodelling of the site so I dug about and found the threads again on my own.

EDIT: And oh, we are restarting? I just posted IC to try and rekindle interest with some dialogue opportunity.
Oh no.

Mutitool 1:
Multitool1_zps7175a8df.jpg~original

Multitool 2:
Multitool2_zpsd56767da.jpg~original

These literally fit in your pocket. They dont even weigh a pound. Swiss makes good stuffs. lol

I've edited my profile by the way, I've deleted my AR, the ammunition and my compass but I've retained much else.

Also, I've got this neat idea about how he can go about generating power for the groups use, if there isn't any. It's rather ingenious but it goes back to the basics of electromagnetism.

Last edited:
Yes we are restarting. I will make a new OOC because I hate that I can't edit the frontpage post.

I will have it up latest on Friday. You can carry over your characters, just please adjust the character to the new sheet. The IC will then be up on Sunday. I will edit the role system and change smaller parts of The backlore.

Most of all I will add. A story plotline based off on Amelia.

Manhatten project, mind sending me your cs on a pm?

Yay I might be added!

Name: Lucas Rodriguez
Primary Weapon: A machete and an axe
Secondary Weapon (If any): FN Five-seven 20-bullet capacity handgun
Essential Equipment: A duffel bag for scavenged tools, a tool bag he straps around his waist, and a canteen for water
Non-Essential Equipment: A photo of his entire family he keeps inside his dad's wallet

Role: Scavenger/Builder
Lucas is a builder because of experience and not because he studied building and fixing. So, basically, he fixes broken stuff and makes them look even crappier but at least they work now. He also scouts.

Appearance:
Rp0xorK.jpg

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 157lbs

Backstory:
Being 2 years old when the outbreak started, Lucas lived most of his life struggling for survival. But it was not as hard as some experienced since his father, an former air force, always sought out the good for their family. But still, living was a struggle. His father would teach him how to repair a car engine, a refrigerator, a TV, the roof, etc. to teach Lucas that in this changed-world not knowing how to fix stuff will eventually cause you to break. Break in despair or insanity, whichever that would lead to downfall. Lucas held these truths until the fated day when he witnessed the death of his entire family.

It is unknown to anyone how his family died, but to Lucas - even at 27 years old - it's as clear as a child's innocent eyes.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Lucas always carries two more extra clips of ammo with him. Then again, he usually doesn't use them all up in a day.

May I join please? :3

Name: Lucas Rodriguez
Primary Weapon: A machete and an axe
Secondary Weapon (If any): FN Five-seven 20-bullet capacity handgun
Essential Equipment: A duffel bag for scavenged tools, a tool bag he straps around his waist, and a canteen for water
Non-Essential Equipment: A photo of his entire family he keeps inside his dad's wallet

Role: Scavenger/Builder
Lucas is a builder because of experience and not because he studied building and fixing. So, basically, he fixes broken stuff and makes them look even crappier but at least they work now. He also scouts.

Appearance:
Rp0xorK.jpg

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 157lbs

Backstory:
Being 2 years old when the outbreak started, Lucas lived most of his life struggling for survival. But it was not as hard as some experienced since his father, an former air force, always sought out the good for their family. But still, living was a struggle. His father would teach him how to repair a car engine, a refrigerator, a TV, the roof, etc. to teach Lucas that in this changed-world not knowing how to fix stuff will eventually cause you to break. Break in despair or insanity, whichever that would lead to downfall. Lucas held these truths until the fated day when he witnessed the death of his entire family.

It is unknown to anyone how his family died, but to Lucas - even at 27 years old - it's as clear as a child's innocent eyes.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Lucas always carries two more extra clips of ammo with him. Then again, he usually doesn't use them all up in a day.

May I join please? :3

I'd say of course, but you might want to wait until Friday when we post the new OOC/Characters thread and work on properly restarting the RP.

Reactions: almondeedee
I'd say of course, but you might want to wait until Friday when we post the new OOC/Characters thread and work on properly restarting the RP.
Okay, I will~ I only knew of the problem after posting my character. What are you guys planning for the restart?

Nothing special, from what I understand. It's mostly because the site remodelling among other things caused some problems with alerts for people, so nobody was posting and it partially died, as well as some problems with the initial system in place for creating characters as @Desire mentioned.

• Thank You
Reactions: White
We will continue in a way where we stopped.

I will make a couple of edits and implant a plotline, will edit the actual story to make it sci fi as of right now it is NOT sci fi, more or less a very modern playset. (As modern weaponry is used)
I am unable to do that today/tomorrow so I wish to get that done on thursday, clean it up and post it on friday.