Rebellion vs World Ruler idea

R

Raven

Original poster
Hello all, so I had this idea of basically a fantasy RP. Their is supernatural powers mixed with highly advanced technology. However, due to the focus of wars and concerning they didn't focus on transport to explore the galaxies. Or much of near by planets.

Anyways the RP itself I'm thinking two groups at least from 10-20 characters total. 5/10 working for the Lord Jarvas ruler of all of Kandra. Or helping the growing leader of the Rebellion (My character).

==========================

How it all started:

No one is certain when Kandra formed as an Empire. They know it started as many native tribes, then as the world progressed small wars would break out over many different reasons. The most common answer was over power, land, and crops. Kandra spread now to being a whole world under the rule of one man. He's name is Frank Ducan and now everyone must refer to him as Lord Frank.

Lord Frank didn't always rule over all of Kandra. No he was born in a small Empire called Naba. Frank was first a prince. Learning to become Naba's next ruler. Watching his father he wondered why they didn't make the world fear them. They had grown strong, had developed much of technology and the country had research going to understand those with unique powers and abilities. Prince Frank often asked questions to his father relating to, "Father why did you let that man go? Did he not steal from us?" His father would wave his son aside and explain it was just a peasant with almost nothing but because they were honest they deserved to live and be given a chance for a better life. There was other cases Frank wondered and then became of age to learn about past wars, and how war could break out once again in his father's land. Prince Frank wouldn't stand for letting someone think they could overpower his home. He decided that his father's rule was not the best for Naba. No Naba would be better under his own, and once he had Naba he would show the rest of the world they would be better off with him in charge of everything.

Prince Frank developed a plan murdering his own father. He didn't stop there no Prince Frank murdered one way or another any of those who may learn of his plot so no one would prevent him from becoming the new ruler. The next King of Naba. Immediately after his ceremony to be put in charge he made a speech about how he their new King would not be like his father. No Frank swore to them he would be better, he swore they would rise. All of Naba would have no enemies. No one would stand in their way.

King Frank was right. He developed a large army that only grew the more Empires he took over. An army of abilities both supernatural, and of technology. He didn't stop with nearby enemies no. King Frank became power hungry not wanting to stop till it was the world. He renamed himself Lord Frank and renamed the world Kandra. Now he strives to have the technology advanced enough to explore space and conquer other planets in their galaxy. Lord Frank has not accomplished this yet for large ship transports for armies is not yet to his access.

Lord Frank 5 years ago died now there's a new ruler named Lord Jarvas, and he is even more ruthless than Frank. You stole bread? Keep some extra rations to support your family? Well guess what you die, and so does your loved ones. Take something like a daughter from him the whole village you come from dead. Freedom of speech is claimed to still be around and available to the people but that's not true either. Everything published everything shared has something that will benefit Lord Jarvas.

===================

Lord Jaravas for now I plan to play but if someone wishes please PM me. We can develop the RP together, and GM together.

Now I will have an explanation on supernatural abilities aka super powers. Not everyone in the world has super powers, but may have a greater grasp of technology. I currently am working on the details of this information.

Feel free to ask questions if you are interested or might be interested