Reality Getaway: Beach House Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Elke Hennessey, pink, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
kristen-stewart-handtalk-laugh.gif

Elke jumped out of the Jeep as soon as her older, yet still incredibly immature, brother pulled up in front of the airport. This time, he actually pushed himself out of the driver's seat and helped his younger sister with her luggage that seemed to be filled with bricks. "Oh god," he grunted, pulled out her suitcases and carelessly dropping them onto the asphalt. "Hey!" The brunette snatched the handles of her suitcases and tugged them onto the sidewalk, giving her dumb brother the stink-eye because of his arrogance. She had a lot of important stuff in there! "I'm sorry," he chuckled, not looking sorry at all as he came up to squeeze Elke into a bear-hug, "Have a great trip! We will be watching you at home so try and be good." Elke simply shook her head, as if she would get into any trouble, but smiled wider than she possibly could. She was going to miss her family, however Fiji was an opportunity she simply couldn't pass up this summer. "I'll be fine." After Jacobson had pulled away from the curb, leaving a teary-eyed Elke on the side, she finally decided to go into the airport and check her bags into the right place, so she didn't have to lug them onto the plane. The only bag she kept on her was an over-the-shoulder bag that held a book or two, her cell phone and charger, some chapstick, a sketch book, and, of course, a few pencils. Once her larger bags were checked-in, Elke followed the designated signs that would lead her to the gate to Fiji. As she got closer to the gate, she noticed that there were already a fair amount of people waiting around for the doors to open. She decided against meeting anyone right now and instead took a seat in the waiting area near the gate. She pulled out one of the paper back books she had packed to keep her busy on the eleven hour flight and buried her nose between the pages.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Aaron-Joseph O'Connell, indigo, dashed, 10, Times New Roman"]
600full-aaron-taylor--johnson.jpg

AJ was surprised -- after parking his car in the overnight lot, checking in his few bags, and climbing up to the Fiji gate -- that he was just in time. A ton of people had already gotten situated in the waiting area and the doors to get on the flight had yet to open. He let out a breath of relief, which he hadn't been aware he was holding, and decided to walk over to the large set of windows that looked over the airstrip. His backpack was slung over one shoulder and the brunette was tempted to take out his cell phone and play Flappy Bird to pass the time, but decided against it. God knew that he would get too into the silly little game and most likely miss the call to board onto the plane. If that happened, Aaron would literally pay a group of hooligans to beat his stupid-ass up. He turned away from the workers on the asphalt, guiding planes into and out of the strip and bringing thousands of boxes of luggage onto each plane, and took a seat on the low-ledge that jutted out from the windows. He rested his elbow on his knee and ran a hand through his unruly hair. He scowled to himself, wishing he had taken his roommate's offer up on heading to the barber for a little snip-snip. It was going to be incredibly hot in Fiji and AJ was cursed with a head of thick, curly, brown locks. Maybe, when he arrived, he could try and do a bit of cutting himself. He scrunched up his nose this time, shaking his head and recalling the last time he had tried to cut his own hair. That had been a huge disaster. Aaron decided against looking like a crack-addict on national television. Eventually, Aaron did pull his phone out of his pack, checking to make sure that he had chosen the right plane to Fiji today and that his essentials were all in order. He had been given a choice to which flight he wanted to take, an early-morning one or a late-afternoon one. He was happy that he had chosen the afternoon plane, especially because he had been so late getting up this morning.[/fieldbox]​

Jennifer Walker | Noon-ish | At the Airport
Interactions: Nobody

Jennifer soon reached the Airport and drove around slowly until she found a parking space. Parking her car, Jennifer turned her car off and got out with the keys. Locking her door, she shut it then opened the one for the back seat. Reaching in, she pulled out her bag which she flung over her shoulder, then grabbed her luggage on wheels and pulled it out. Once that was finished, Jennifer locked that door and shut it as well. Placing her keys in her pocket, Jennifer pulled out her phone and called her father. "Forget something?" His voice asked through the phone and Jennifer sighed. "Sorta. I need you to get my car and drive it home. Also, make sure you look after Summer." She told him, referring to her Golden Retriever at home. With an OK from her dad she hung up and put her phone away. Grabbing the handle of her luggage on wheels and making sure her bag was on, Jennifer walked from the Parking Lot to the waiting center within fifteen minutes or so. Looking around, she walked over to an empty seat and sat down. Keeping her luggage in front of her, Jennifer waited patiently for the flight to Fiji

Dominick Parker | Noon-ish | At the Airport
Interactions: Nobody

Dominick soon reached the parking lot at the Airport and took his keys out. "Here." He said and tossed them into the backseat. A guy around Dominick's age climbed into the Passenger seat with a smile. "Don't worry. I'll get yer car home safe." The guy promised and Dominick sighed. Getting out, he popped the trunk and went around to grab his duffel. Dominick flung it on his left arm then slammed the trunk shut. He walked back up to the Driver seat and saw his friend was already waiting to go. Dominick shut the door and watched his car being driven away. After a few short minutes, Dominick turned and started walking to the Waiting Area for those boarding the flight to Fiji. He reached it within minutes and sat down in an empty seat, waiting quietly.

~:Diane:~
Diane sighed, getting off her first plane. Her dyed hair was a mess, and she was still really tired. The only thing she could really use right now was a shot of tequila. She was still a little hung-over from the party she had the night before she left, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She let her legs carry her over to her second flight to Fiji, which happened to be all the way across the room. Sighing, Diane rubbed her heard, running a hand though her curled hair. "Ugg, such a long flight." she mumbled as she dragged her luggage across the airport, soon arriving at her gate. There were a few people there, one which carried a nose piercing, and a hat. She would defiantly be down to party with this girl. Smiling, Diane pulled up to the girls and smiled. "Hey, my name's Diane." She said, smiling at the two of them.

_|Luke|_
Luke was already accustom to loud noises, and had his headphones plugged in as he got off the plane, hearing some fans scream as they ran over to him. Smiling, he waved, stopped, took some pictures, signed stuff and kept moving though the crowd. Sometimes he wished he wasn't so famous, but that was the way the dice fell. Smiling brightly, Luke kept moving forwards, soon seeing the gate in front of him. With a trial of people behind him, Luke showed up at the group with a smile, the security guards keeping the fans somewhat at bay. "Hey, I'm Luke." He said to the others at the gate.
@Little_Ghost98 @Everyoneatthegate

[fieldbox="Jessica & Lynnette, magenta, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Jessi smiled as another girl walked up to her and her sister. She had really pretty and colorful curls and looked like she was having a rough day... and it'd barely started. "Hi Diane, I'm Lynnette and this is my sister Jessica." Lynn smiled. "It's nice to meet you. Man, it seems like everyone here is nice as hell. I just hope we don't run into any problems on the trip." Jessi nodded. Hopefully, if everything on this trip went well, the twins would have a ton of new friends to chill with. That's what they were hoping for at least. And by the looks of it, they could definitely make that happen. So far, the two were meeting some very friendly people.[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• 1078719_1401384006742835_603375069_o.jpg
    1078719_1401384006742835_603375069_o.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 10488254_873205546040510_918743171368058044_n.jpg
    10488254_873205546040510_918743171368058044_n.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 88
~The Triplets~
As Sophia parked her car, Jason looked at his brother pulling up right beside them. Getting out of the car, Jason walked to the back and pulled out his and Sophia's luggage. "Here, sis." He said handing her her purple and black luggage. "Thanks!" She smiled and grabbed hold of them. Looking over to Mason, who was locking his car. Sophia smiled. "Well you rolled up real quick, didn't you?" She laughed a little. "Ha Ha, very funny. I just like to drive fast sis, sorry." He noted as the three began walking towards the Fiji area where the other's were waiting. "Remember guys, we can say shit about who are parents are. Got it?" Jason warned. "Got it" Sophia and Mason said together. Walking up to the gate, they each took a seat. Looking around they noticed their cousins, Lynn and Jessica.

Kai
After parking his car, Kai made his way to the gate. Once there he noticed the large, growing, crowd. "There sure is a lot of us here." He spoke aloud, looking around the other's didn't seem to notice him speak. Shrugging, Kai walked forward and closer to the gate. It seemed like it would be a while before they left, so he decided to take a seat next to a pillar.

Kayla
Kayla parked her red jeep in a overnight area, afterwards brought herself and her belongings to the gate, in which she was to board the plane to Fiji. Once there she recognized a few people as higher class folks, or celebs. Shrugging she walked through them to a guy that looked pretty chill. "Hey, I'm Kayla or Kay. What's your name." She smiled and took a seat next to him. "The names Kai." Kayla laughed a little. "Kay and Kai. That's legit." She figured he was here for the same thing she was and decided to skip the whole 'what brings you here' question and move on with the conversation. "Anyways, you seem chill and level head, so do you mind if I hang with you?" Kai smiled. "Yeah, go right ahead."

[fieldbox="Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10, helvetica"]

Katherine backed away from the new conversation slowly. She didn't want to intrude upon everyone else greeting each other, and she had already explained her introverted nature. A lot of people had gathered at the gate already, so Katherine just observed them from a distance. One girl managed to beat off a few harassing men, and Katherine was impressed. Other groups showed up randomly and small cliques started to form. Apparently, there was even a celebrity joining them for the show. Katherine had no idea who he was, but he seemed to be enjoying his fame. He even announced himself as Luke, but that really meant nothing to her, so she just stared back at him blankly. [/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

XXΛ Ν G Ε L Ø X H E R V E A U ΧXX
December 2 | 21 | Homosexual
[ATTIRE]
tumblr_m6uufqzoIy1rrh0dd.gif

CURRENTLY...: TAKING A SEAT QUIETLY
TAGGED...: N/A
INTERACTIONS...: N/A
[drop]P[/drop]retty soon, Angelo arrived at the airport and parked his car. He got out, taking out his luggage and began walking towards the entrance with his sunglasses over his eyes and opened the door, sure to hold the door for the person behind him who happened to be a woman.

"Oh--thank you.~" she said grinning, charmed by Angelo's face as he momentarily stared down at her."No problem." He nodded with a grin politely before moving forward and finding the specific area he was supposed to meet other contestants and such at. It should be easy, just look for what? College or high school looking people forming a meet and greet area basically? Yeah, pretty much.

Angelo finally managed to find the gate. Some were standing around, and few interacted with one another. Currently being one of the quiet ones as well, he surprisingly took a seat in silence. Just a quick glimpse of him people would think he was either: 1. Intimidating and rude as hell, or 2. Surprisingly quiet. Key word: Surprisingly. In truth Angelo was indeed like a dog--Probably a Great Pyrenees or something. Big and seemingly intimidating, but careful and gentle once approached.

Silence WASNT Angelo's trait. He was definitely very friendly and crudely humorous. It was just that, well--Angelo wasn't feeling the mood to put effort into socializing for now. He didn't feel like taking initiative as usual, but would definitely not mind if one took initiative on him normally. He slightly started to daydream. Wow, there were quite a handful of contestants. He could feel few staring at him, giggling about him, etc. It made the brunette sneer. Only because he had always wanted to be like,"Sorry for being a gay Prince Charming~" because he was known for unfailing looks and style. But that would be rude--And rude was also not Angelo's thing -though if you're rude he has every right to treat you like the very ground he steps on-.

Alice Becker

"You better not get into trouble, Alice." Adam warned with narrowed eyes as he starred down at his sister. "You have no faith in me. That hurts you know." She said as she feigned hurt and placed her hand on her chest. Adam only rolled his eyes and cracked a smile. "I'm going to miss your sarcastic self." "You act like I'm never coming back." Alice stated before giving her brother a hug. "But, I'm going to miss your bossy pants too." Pulling away from the hug, Alice grabbed her luggage and gave her brother a small smile. "See you later alligator." Tuning on her heel, she made her way inside of the airport and paused for a moment. Where the hell we-Oh. There they are. She had caught sight of a whole group of young people and a man with a sign that had Fiji on it. Making her way over, she came to a halt as a girl literally flipped a guy over her shoulder. Well that's something you don't see everyday at an airport. Walking toward the girl, she stopped a foot away from her. "Where did you learn to do that?" She questioned.
@Seiren

Carter Williams

"Bye mum. I love you." Carter gave his mother a tight hug, before putting the strap of the guitar case over his shoulder and grabbing his luggage. Entering the airport, Carter glanced around, hoping to find anything to indicate where he was suppose to go. Fortunately, he caught sight of a sign a man was holding. Standing near the man were several other people there, some were also sitting. Causally striding over, he noticed two males and a girl, who resembled each other in one way or another. They most likely were also here to go to Fiji. Carter took a seat a few chairs away from them and set down his guitar along with his luggage.​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Luciana, hotpink, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Luci made hey way to the airport, dropping her luggage off before making her way to the gate. There was a ton of people there and it looked like she was the late arrival. Oops. Sorry. She thought. Honestly, it looked like making friends would not be a problem; although, getting into a fight might be. She saw this girl who looked kinda preppy and like she would get on everyone's nerves. I think it'd be best of I just stayed as far away from her as possible. She thought to herself. Luciana quickly walked over to the gate and sat down. She scrolled through Facebook while they all waited for the host of the show to greet them.[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 77
[fieldbox="Veronica, plum, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Veronica smiled and sang along to the words of her favorite Ghost Town song, WFF as her best friend Alex drove her to the airport. She didn't want to leave him, but he had insisted on her going and meeting some new people on the trip. Maybe even finding a few fruit loops for him. Veronica got out of the car and grabbed her bags. "Oh my God I'm gonna miss you so much my gaylord!" She giggled a bit as the two of them walked to the gate to Fiji. "I'll miss you too Ronnie-butt! Have fun on your trip." He gave her a quick hug and walked back to his car waving. Veronica dropped off her bags and walked over to the gate. She didn't seem to know anyone there, but she did see a girl who it looked like she would get along with. Walking over to the girl with very colorful hair, she smiled. "Uh, hi. I'm Ronnie. I see you're going on the Fiji trip too." She held out her hand for the girl to shake.[/fieldbox]
@IceQueen

[fieldbox="Joshua, goldenrod, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Instead of going straight to the gate once he got to the airport, Joshua had decided to go get a meal at one of the small restaurants they had to offer. After finishing his meal he looked at his phone to check the time. "Oh damn it, it's 12:10!" He exclaimed before throwing the money on the table and running to the gate to catch his flight. To his surprise, the flight had not boarded yet and everyone was still doing their on thing while they waited for the host.[/fieldbox]

Attachments

• tumblr_m7e0znaARU1qb4r3mo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m7e0znaARU1qb4r3mo1_500.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 75
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 74
Sophia Carson
Looking over to her brother Mason, who was checking out some girl with an overload of pinks on her outfit, Sophia cracked a grin. "She would go well with Barney. I mean pink and purple are such great colors together." She joked a poked his side. For some reason Mason didn't laugh like he usually did, he was too focused on the girl. "Hey, Jason look at this dimwit, it's like she has him under a spell our something." She pointed up to his face.

Jason laughed a reached out, pushing his brother's face to the side. Mason shot back to focus. His eyes were glazed over. Sophia and Jason became instantly worried about Mason. "Did you take your insulin today?" Jason questioned Mason.

Mason shook his head, not to disagree but to refocus. "Yeah I took it today. Dad's supposed to make sure that the show has more there so I don't have to go to the hospital." Mason was looking down at his hands, which fiddled with each other.

Sophia took a breathe, realizing that her brother was in fact okay. Just as Mason told them he was okay, a guy with a guitar strolled up and took a seat a little ways away from them. Sophia found him physically attractive, but that wasn't what she cared about. A guy had to be more than a pretty face. Standing up a walking over she smiled. "You play? That's pretty cool." Sophia waved and extended her hand in common courtesy. "I'm Sophia Carson."

@Mocking_Jayy

Carter Williams

Carter absentmindedly stared ahead of him, his mind wondering how this whole trip would play out. If there was one thing about reality shows was that there was always drama and Carter wasn't the type of guy to involve himself with things like that. It just wasn't him. He would just need to make there best of it and enjoy the wonders of Fiji.

A female's voice abruptly snapped him out of his endless thoughts, causing him to blink at her for a moment. "A-ah. Yeah, both electric and acoustic," he responded when he finally regained his composure. Moving his hand out, he shook hers and gave her a smile. "Carter Williams."
His chocolate colored eyes looked at the girl-Sophia- and he had to admit that her looks were doing her justice. She was pretty. "You're also here for the Fiji trip?"

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[fieldbox="Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10, Helvetica"] The other people all seemed to get along with each other and they were mixing pretty well. There were still some just doing their own thing, but the group seemed pretty normal to Katherine. She decided to research shops nearby their destination on her phone. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she read about a bookstore only a mile from the house. It was an older store and its website said it had not only autographed editions, but also first editions. Quickly, she reached into her carry on bag for a pencil and some paper so she could copy the address down. Unfortunately, this caused her to drop the bag as several books went tumbling out. There were works by Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Stendhal, and Faulkner among others. She had brought twelve with her and there wasn't much else in her carry on. She wouldn't read them all on the flight, but these were her favorites, so she didn't want to leave them at home or pack them in her big suitcase. They were like her prized possessions. Katherine got down on her knees and started collecting them, ignoring any possible looks she was getting from the others. [/fieldbox]

Jujubee: THE HOST

[fieldbox="JUJUBEE, purple, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Jujube had been waiting on everyone to make their way to the gate to Fiji before having them board the plane. She made her way to the gate, trotting along in a black cocktail dress and high heels. "Hello hello! I am Jujubee, professional drag queen and your host of Reality Getaway. We have picked all of you to participate in this show, for no reason at all honestly." She laughed a bit and talked with her hands a lot. "All of you will be assigned rooms upon arriving at the house and groups will be decided at a later time. There is so much more to tell you, but for now... LET"S HEAD TO FIJI!" She yelled as the plane started to board.[/fieldbox]

~TIME SKIP TO HOUSE AND MEETING ROOMMATES~

@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red @jellybelly99 @mechtat @Mocking_Jayy @Seiren @CelestialCellar @Sarahonfire333 @N/A @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Ghosty @Ookami

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1,024 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
[fieldbox="Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10, Helvetica"] The plane ride was quick for Katherine because she used it to catch up on her sleep. There were still many people that she didn't meet at the airport, but she was sure she'd meet them all soon when teams were decided. Her roommates name was Alessandra and she was assigned to the green team with a group of others, including someone named Grant young. The name was very familiar to Katherine and she wondered if it was the same person from her past. If so, keeping her identity as an orphaned foster child would be much harder than she had thought.

Katherine went to her room first and began unpacking. The rooms were really nice. They were big, tastefully decorated, and open. It was what you would expect from a reality show and there were, of course, camera's installed throughout them. As she settled in, Katherine waited for her roommate to walk in. She hoped they would get along without friction and she wondered what type of person she would be.

tumblr_naz868cVAW1si4tq9o1_1280.jpg
@Seiren @CelestialCellar
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
[fieldbox="Alessandra, crimson, solid, 10, Courier New"]The plane ride went well. She spent her time listening to her music or sketching out things. Occasionally her stowaway pet fox Jade would pop her head out of her jacket hood and lick her. How she didn't notice the little arctic fox in her hood until the plane ride amazed her.

She grabbed her things bringing them to her room. The room was larger then she thought but that was all fine by her. Seeing her roommate had already unpacked on the left side of the room she took the right. Entering the room Jade jumps off of Aless and leaps for the empty bed which was Alessandra's. Seeing her roommate jump at the fox she chuckles not sure if out of fear or surprise. "Pay her no mind. She's just excited." Aless says setting her things down at the foot of her bed. She casually slips her care on bag onto the bed and pull out her headphones. "I'm Alessandra. You must be Katherine." She says holding her hand out "Nice to meet you." After the hand shake she continues to talk but unpacks her belongings.

@Sarahonfire333[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Sarahonfire333
image.jpg
Luciana
The plane ride was nice even though Luciana didn't really care for it, she was more excited to get to her room, unpack, and get on TV.
Finally as the plane landed and her bags were taken off the luggage holder And put out for her to grab, Luciana went and found her luggage, and went straight to her room. As the door number she was assigned to came up she thought to her self "These rooms better be big and fancy looking like all those other TV shows have" Opening the door Luciana saw what she was hoping for a nice big room with two big beds and beautiful decorations. As she finally got settled in she left her room to go see what else there was, meet everyone who was there.

[fieldbox="Veronica, plum, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Veronica started walking right to her room when they all got to the beach house. The house was huge and absolutely beautiful. Way better than anything her father had made them live in. Ronnie wandered around for a bit, looking for her room. Ugh this house is too fucking big. She thought to herself. She knew she was in the right wing of the house (or at least she thought so), but she just couldn't find her room. She shook her head at her thoughts. After a while, Ronnie ran into another girl. "Oh my, thank God I ran into someone! I'm looking for room number 1." She looked up at the girl. "Oh, my name is Veronica by the way. But most people just call me Ronnie." She smiled and held out her hand for the girl to shake.[/fieldbox]

@Asking_Angelica99

Attachments

• tumblr_m9uaeklkPg1rf61b0o1_250.gif
    tumblr_m9uaeklkPg1rf61b0o1_250.gif
    501.5 KB · Views: 43
  • img-thing (1).jpg
    img-thing (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 41
Ricardo "Ricky" Miguel Rodriquez X O
Ricky was listening to his music the whole time on the plane, he would introduce himself later. For now he just wanted to get to Fiji and start to party! The group of people, namely the boys were gorgeous...almost cuter then him, almost. When the bunch got to the house, Ricky almost fell over, the place was amazing. Living in New York, all you saw was concrete, nothing like this. "Wow, this is where I'll be staying. Really?!" He had to actually pinch himself so he could be sure this was really happening. He beelined it to his room, he couldn't wait to meet his roommate too. Ricky hoped his was a cute one too.

1383009_718953701465696_649487218_n.jpg
[fieldbox="Jessica, magenta, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Jessica walked with her sister until they went to their separate rooms. She smiled as she walked into her room, praying that whoever she roomed with was nice, or at least quiet. The quiet thing was kind of a drawback for her roomie considering that Jess could talk anyone up one wall and back down another. She smiled when she saw the size of the room and the beds. It was all very beautiful, with the perfect view of the beach out the window. There was a huge flat screen TV and two queen sized beds for whoever she roomed with. "Oh my gosh, this is amazing." Jess whispered to herself. Jess sat on the bed, deciding that she'd unpack later. She turned on the TV watching one of her favorite shows: Teen Wolf. She didn't wanna leave yet, considering that she wanted to meet her roommate before she started roaming the house. Jess was kinda excited yet filled with fear as her roomie walked through the door.[/fieldbox]
@Autumn_Burns_Red

10155043_1477951569086078_554973885_n.jpg
[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Lynnette smiled and walked into her room. It was a beautiful room and she had never seen anything like it before. The beds were huge and made just for them, with a huge flat screen and minibar filled with drinks and snacks. Not like she drank anyway, but she couldn't exactly say the same for her roommate that she had yet to meet. Her roommate hadn't yet been in to unpack or anything, meaning that she got to pick her bed first. Lynn sat her stuff down and began to unpack everything. "This summer is going to be the shit, that's for damn sure." She smiled as she put her clothes in her drawers. As she put her things away, Lynn heard the door open and she turned to greet whoever walked in. It was a girl who was about her age, she seemed like... well a handful by the looks of it. Oh my lord, I swear to God if she's rude as hell, she's gonna be in for a rude awakening. She thought to herself.[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.