Reality Getaway: Beach House Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella "Cindy" Bianca Matthews
Cindy was in the middle of the living room, this place was soo not her style at all. Before she could head out to the pool area she heard a male's voice. When she turned around she saw it was the cute boy from earlier. Cindy gave a big sweet smile his way. "Hey." Now that she saw him up close, he was super cute. She started to play in her hair, that was her signature flirting move. This boy was totally going to be her's. "I'm Cinderella but you can call me Cindy." She waited for him to introduce himself or say something cute back to her.

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red

[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Lynnette rolled her eyes and stood up from the bed. "I guess I'll go find the dumb ass." She sighed. "He's probably with his new future girlyfriend." She said the last part with a mocking tone in her voice. Lynnette walked out the door and walked into the living room, seeing her cousin chatting it up with Elle Woods. She scoffed and chuckled a bit. "Hey buddy! What's up? Jess, your sister and I were waiting for you, but I see you got caught up with.... uhm this." She gestured towards Cindy.[/fieldbox]

INTERACTIONS: @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™

(Did you guys like my Legally Blonde reference? xD I love that movie)

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Mason
Mason smiled down at Cindy. "Wow, I don't think Cinderella deserves your name, it's to beautiful." Mason said with a flirtatious tone to his voice. He smiled at her. "My name is Mason." He said, still having his award winning smile on. Though just as he was about to say something, he heard a familiar voice. Turning a little he saw Lynn. -God what is she doing here,- he thought to himself. While he knew what she was doing here as a whole, but not here in the living room. Though when he said his sister was waiting for them, he remembered he was supposed to go over to her and Jessica's room. -Shit,- he thought. "Hey, Lynn." He said with a smile. "Put the claws away, and come here." He gave her a hug. Than looked at Cindy, than at Lynn. "Cindy, this is Lynn, my favorite cousin." He introduced the two. Though he still had no clue they knew each other.
@Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™

Cinderella "Cindy" Bianca Matthews
no-lightbox
Cindy thought Mason's comment about her name was really cute. She laughed at it, but eventually stopped when she saw The Beast come up to them. She rolled her eyes and started flicking her nails. When Mason introduced The Beast as his cousin...no his favorite cousin, Cindy's eyes almost blew out of her head. How could anything that gorgeous be related to that thing. "I know The Bea...I mean Lynn. We're roommates. Lynn you never told me your cousin was such a charmer." She gave a fake smile, she would play nice, until she got Mason to herself. "I would love to meet your sister, Mason. Maybe she could tell me things about you that you wouldn't dare say." She fluttered her eyelashes, ignoring The Beast and waiting for Mason to lead the way. Cindy hoped that at least Mason's sister would look like she was related to him.

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red
@Little_Ghost98

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Mason
Mason had gotten the feeling that something was up between the two, but neither one wanted to come out and say it, so he choose to just ignore it as just the awkward first meeting. Hearing that Cindy wanted to meet his sister, he smiled a little bit. "Okay, than lets go to my sister's room." He said, before pushing Lynn a little in front of him because she knew where the room was and Mason wouldn't have to check room numbers. Mason than put his hand on Cindy's back to guide her forward, and when they left the living room he dropped his hand to his side.
@Little_Ghost98 and Shattered,who my computer hates at the moment...again.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox=Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10", helvetica]
Katherine's face almost betrayed her as she took Grant's extended hand. He had indeed remembered her. Of course, remembering someone you lived with for almost a year isn't too impressive, but remembering them out of hundreds of foster siblings is a different story.

"Katherine Christine? How about KC? That's much easier to say. Anyway, can I walk you home KC?" The young Grant said.
Katherine had a rule about people; the nicer they were at first, the less you should trust them. It came from years of experience and so far, it proved to be accurate many times. Still, this Grant character seemed not only nice, but trustworthy.
"I-I don't mind. And thank you, for saving me," Katherine replied. "I'm new here so I don't know anyone. My old foster family moved to the area, but they ...lost their fostering privileges so I'm being sent to a new home."
Anyone who knew the foster care system immediately understood what that phrase meant. There was only two ways a family lost their hosting privileges. One was if they neglected the kids and that was damn near impossible to prove. The other reason was abuse.
"421 S. Market Street is what it says here," she said as she reread the crinkled paper in her hands. "Do you know where that is?" She looked up and smiled at the boy. Regardless of her past, Katherine always looked forward to her future.

As it so happened, Grant was another foster kid living in that same house. Every day was like an adventure with him around and Katherine was genuinely sad when she was reassigned to a new family. Still, time continued to move forward for her, and each new home got her one step closer to freedom from the system. Who would have thought that years after leaving him behind, she would run into Grant in Fiji on the set of a reality television show. It sounded too good to be true and she wondered if the show already knew about their past, but she kept that to herself.

"KC is perfect. I had a friend that used to call me KC a long time ago. He was the only best friend I ever had," Katherine smiled down at Grant, glad that there was someone she could trust around.

@CelestialCellar [/fieldbox]

Carter Williams

The minute they arrived where they would be staying, Carter's excitement grew and he wanted to go have a look around, but he decided to go and get settled into his dorm first. So Carter walked to his dorm and moved over to one side of the room and lifted his suitcases onto the bed. Unzipping them, he began to unpack all his belongings and set them where he wanted on his side of the room. Half an hour later, he finished up and set his suitcases aside. Now was when the fun stuff came along. Leaving the dorm, he set out to do what he wanted in the beginning and began to have a look of the house. It was pretty nice and he even caught sight of some people already acquainting themselves. The only person he knew so far was Sophia and she was no where to be found.

Alice Becker

Unpacking her belongings had taken quite a while since Alice liked to keep things tidy and in specific places. When she finally did finish, she took out her phone and texted her brother to let him know how the flight had gone and that she was already settled in her dorm. Immediately, she received a text back-well more like a warning. Rolling her eyes, Alice put away her phone and decided to look around and possibly make a friend or something.​

Veronica Evans

Veronica smiled and followed the girl to their room. What a stroke of luck, her running into her roommate when she was lost. "Nice to meet you Luci, I'm Veronica, but please, call me Ronnie." She smiled as the two of them walked. "I hope you don't mind but I already picked my side of the room." Luce spoke and Ronnie shook her head. "It's alright, I don't care as long as I have a bed. The room looks nice as hell. Wish I could live here forever." She smiled, sitting her bags on the floor as she jumped onto the bed. "It'll be kinda cool to have a roommate, it'll be like rooming with a sibling or something." Veronica looked over at Luciana and smiled.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Asking_Angelica99 - Luciana |

Joshua Keap

Josh smiled and continued to unpack. "I mean it's really nice here and it's a chance to get out of my house and dance out of my comfort zone a little bit, I guess you can say I'm pretty excited. As for is this normal for me... I wish." He chuckled a little bit and sat on the bed. Josh was never really that good at small talk, and no matter how nice and good looking he was, he was also really awkward.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Ricky |

Attachments

• tumblr_mj5lyyHT3i1rvxcvno1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mj5lyyHT3i1rvxcvno1_500.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 22
  • tumblr_maxigq2kCf1qa4bwoo1_1280.png
    tumblr_maxigq2kCf1qa4bwoo1_1280.png
    751.7 KB · Views: 23
~Luciana~
After walking back to the dorm/room and getting settled with her new roommate ronnie. "It'll be kinda cool to have a roommate, it'll be like romming with a sibling or something." Ronnie spoke, after thinking about it Luce nodded her head "yea it will be just like that." While waiting for her roommate to get everything put where she wanted. Luce asked "hey would you like to come and see who's here and maybe get to know the other roomates, since we're going to be spending a lot of time with them."
@Little_Ghost98

Lynnette Mullane

Lynnette walked with her cousin and the beast back to Jess and Sophie's room. Honestly, Lynn had to fight the huge urge to kick Mason in the chest for wanting to date such a wretched girl. Images of the two of them kissing, holding hands and giving each other cute cliche nicknames flooded her mind and she shuttered. It took everything in her not to push him out of a window. Lynn thought about asking Cindy when she was gonna fess up to being a complete bitch to her cousin, but decided to hold her tongue for the sake of her sanity.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Cindy Matthews || @Autumn_Burns_Red - Mason
Interactions: None

Attachments

• 10645190_1541401896074378_1356295239993301375_n.jpg
    10645190_1541401896074378_1356295239993301375_n.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.