Reality Getaway: Beach House Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella "Cindy" Bianca Matthews X O
The plane ride was nothing for Cindy, she had been on several planes before. The group of others weren't that impressing, except one guy. He was really hot (Mason), she would have to get to know him soon. She saw the house, it wasn't really impressing. Her mansion was way better then this thing. She grunted none the less. With her bags, she made it to the front door and walked to her room. Not bothering to knock or anything, she swung the door open. "Wait what?" Cindy took off her shades and did a double take, this wasn't right. Was it? "Oh, I am totally not rooming with a guy!" Cindy stomped her foot and stood at the doorway, she was not going to walk into the room. "Sir, I think you have the wrong room." She folded her arms and just stood there.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98

[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]6485_1374816356066267_215542414_n.jpg
Lynnette laughed as the girl stood outside the door. It wasn't really offending to her when she thought that Lynnette was a boy. It honestly happened to her all the time. She just kinda wished people would ask instead of just assuming, but people usually thought it was rude to ask. "Uh, yeah sweetheart, I'm a girl." Lynnette chuckled a little bit and shook her head, continuing to put away her things. "My name's Lynnette." She smiled, holding out her hand for the girl to shake. It wasn't like Lynn had a deep voice or anything, but it wasn't really high either.[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™

"So your a girl? Really? Ha!" Cindy didn't even bother to shake the "girl's" hand. She just walked by her and sat down on the unaccompanied bed. At least she wouldn't have to worry about Lynette trying to steal her clothes...or maybe she would have to worry. She shook at that thought. "Anyway Lucy, I'm Cinderella, but you can call me Cindy." She started to unpack and put all of her things away. She had so much clothing. "Lucy, you wouldn't mind me taking an extra dresser, right? Of course not, you probably don't change you clothes often."

[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]1234294_1418633431684559_518884435_n.jpg
Lynnette scoffed and shook her head. She could tell that this girl was definitely something else. "Oh cool beans I'm rooming with the Queen B. And B definitely stands for bitch." Lynnette mumbled to herself. This girl had to be about the worst person Lynn had ever met. But Lynnette could be rude too. Or at least a little bit sarcastic and funny. "Nice to meet you Cynthia. It's Lynnette by the way. I'm guessing you shower 3 times a day with the usual 6 costume changes huh?" Lynnette smirked. She could tell this girl had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Unlike Lynn and her sister who worked for a lot of things they had.[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™

_|Luke|_
Luke was glad no one had bothered him when he got there, it was nice to have a change of pace for once. Maybe it would be that way the whole trip. Maybe he would actually be able to talk to someone, and find a suitable person to get into a serious relationship with. Soon enough, after taking a nap, Luke got off the flight and headed towards the hotel, giving no reaction. He had stayed in fancy suites, and other places as such, so a big fancy place to stay wasn't new to him, yet it wasn't as comfortable as a smaller home.

Walking up to his room, Luke smiled and tossed his bag on the bed closest to the window, sitting next to it. "Ah, nothing like an empty quiet room." He mumbled, taking off his jacket and his hat, and waiting for his supposed roommate to come.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

-|Dan|-
Dan was happy to get off the flight, and away from crowds. He had seen a guy, Luke he thought, from a famous band across the way when he came in. It seems they both were glad to be away from the crowds and screaming fans. Shaking his blond hair, Dan took off his hat and plugged in his earphones. He kept it that way until he was off the plane and to the place to stay. He was used to this kind of thing, but it was still a bit of a shock to him. Smiling to himself, he walked into the room, finding it empty. Smiling, he sat down on the bed closest to the wall, waiting for his roommate.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

~:Diane:~
Diane was surprised by the amount of celebrities and such going on the trip, two of which were in bands. She thought she saw the guy from 5SOS, but she could have been mistaken. Shaking her head, Diane walked into the fancy smansy place they had to stay in, and strait up to her room. For now, no one was there, and she took the bed closest to the window, sitting down and heaving a sigh of happiness.

~Sophia~
After the long plane ride to Fiji, Sophia found her way to the house with the other contestants. She didn't really have anything to say about them, except for one particular girl, wearing a shit load of pink. She could tell their friendship would be fake for the cameras.

Dragging up her three suitcases, one duffel bag, and a backpack, Sophia found her way to room 3. She couldn't say she was excited to meet her roommate, especially of there being a chance she was a total bitch, but swinging the door open with the only free hand she had, she saw a familiar face sitting on one of the beds.

"HEY! Maybe I wanted that bed...nah it looks lumpy." She spoke breaking the silence. "Thank Jesus that you are my roomie! I really was afraid of having to deck someone out while I was here, and than have to share a room with them." Sophia laughed.

Bringing in her luggage, she plopped it down on the other bed. Two suitcases had her clothes, the other her hair and make-up supplies. The bag had her lap-top, chargers, USB, all kinds of electronics. The duffel bag had her blanket and extra supplies. Her guitar had been dropped off earlier apparently.
@Little_Ghost98

*Mason*
Mason carried the few pieces of luggage he had up the hallway and up to a room. That morning was kinda chaotic, the plane ride was like never-ending, and when they landed he was tired as hell. Though there was eye-candy on the plane, all in her pink princess aura. Putting his hand on the door knob her turned it and entered.

Spotting his roommate on his bed, he smiled. "Hey man, the names Mason." He spoke in a friendly tone. Walking towards his half of the room, he notice the guys guitar. "Oh, you play. So does my sister and some of the other people here. Maybe you guys could have like a jam session or something." Mason totally neglected the fact the guy was famous, mostly because he worked with famous people day in and day out.

Setting his suitcase, duffel bag, and backpack down her began to unpack.
@IceQueen

)Kai(
Kai slowly made his way into the house. It was about ten times larger than his own at home. "Holy." He spoke to himself. The place was also ten times fancier than his own. The last time he ever was in a place like this was visiting his grandmother's best friend, Scarlet. Shaking his head, he made his way to his room, dragging his luggage behind him. Struggling to open his door, some guy walked by and help him. Kai recognized him as one/third of the triplets who came here. "Thanks!" He called after him.

Entering the room, he saw a guy sitting up against the wall on a bed. "You must be my roommate. I'm Kai." He smiled and walked to the other side of the room, allowing his the two bags he carried on his shoulders to fall down next to his bed. He picked them up, and started to unpack the items.

This girl or whatever "it" was really had the nerve to insult her. Cindy started to clap her hands. "You are soo funny...Lucy, it does take a lot of time to get this pretty, you should try it sometime." She had an evil smirk on her face, no one could out bitch Cindy. "Listen, since we are going to be roomies, you stay on your side and vice versa. Okay?" Cindy knew that this thing would be annoying.

[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoa"]Lynnette scoffed and finished unpacking the rest of her things. Now that she knew who her roommate was, Lynnette knew that this was going to be... hard to say the least. Rooming with CindyLouWho of Bitchville was going to be the worst part of this trip. "Yeah, okay, whatever." Lynn rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone to text her cousin. I know I said I'd keep my hands to myself, but I kinda find that impossible with this one. I'm roommates with the Legally Blonde Bitch. She texted Sophia.[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red

[fieldbox="Jessica, magenta, dashed, 10, Tahoa"]Jessica smiled as her cousin Sophia walked in. At least she was with someone who she didn't have to be quiet around. "Thank God I'm rooming with you. If I would've been rooming with the pink princess, I probably would've lost it. Too much pink and too... bitch mode for me." She shook her head and began unpacking. "I wonder who's Lynnette rooming with." She chewed her bottom lip.[/fieldbox]
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Sophia
Sophia giggled a little. "Pink Princess? Oh you mean Pink Godzilla!" Sophia started to laugh harder as she folded some of her tops. "Wanna know something gross?" She paused watching her cousin nod her head. "I think Mason may have a crush on the girl." She placed some tops in a drawer and closed it.

Just then her phone vibrated. Looking at the screen, she saw it was a message from Lynn. Reading over the text, she choked a little. "Lynn is rooming with pink Godzilla herself." Clicking on the screen she went to text Lynn back.

-Just unpack and come over to my and Jessica's room. We don't need you committing homicide this earlier into the game.-

She pressed send and took a seat on her bed. "She is going to kill that thing sooner or later."
@Little_Ghost98

[fieldbox="Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10, helvetica"] As Katherine shook Alessandra's hand, the movement behind her caught Katherine's attention. "Is that... a fox?" Katherine asked. "She's adorable," naturally, Katherine wanted to pet the small, furry creature, but she didn't know if it was okay. Instead, she just bent down and watched it from a few feet away. As they made small talk and discussed the show, Katherine came to the conclusion that she liked this girl. She didn't seem stuck up or superficial, she had an adorable pet, and to top it all off, she was a redhead too. "It figures they would put both of the redheads in the same room together. The others will probably start calling this place the 'red room'," Katherine joked.

They continued to talk for a while before Katherine decided to explore the grounds. She hated never knowing exactly where she was. Even when she traveled from home to home, she made sure she knew exactly where she was. It's hard to run away from a place if you don't know where you're going. She got a general sense of the house and its layout as she walked down the hallways. Katherine passed by a few rooms, some with open doors, and she overhead some interesting conversations. Apparently, poor Lynnette, the one Katherine met at the airport, was stuck rooming with the real life Barbie. Katherine felt so bad for her, but she wasn't about to meet this barbie for herself.

Katherine walked down the boy's wing of the grounds when she remembered about Grant. If this was the same Grant Young she thought it was, things could get tricky. For the first time, Katherine hoped she was about to meet a stranger when she knocked on the door of Room 5.

@CelestialCellar @Seiren
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
[fieldbox="Alessandra, blue, solid, 10, Courier New"] "Yep. Her name is Jade. I can't leave anywhere without her. This vixen is my baby and my only family." Alessandra says as she in packed her things it wasn't long before the room looked and felt like her. Music posters, lights and a bunch of other things she found laying around the room. Each girl even had their own vanity which meet they wouldn't be hogging the bathroom. Aless smiled softly when she pulled out her violin and laptop. She was a music child and her talents behind and in front of a camera was amazing. She chuckled to herself when her little fox had packed its own things inside her bags. She had a royal purple pillow with gold trimming and Jade sowed into it. Around the Jade's neck was a pretty black leather collar with studs with a name tag. "Okay Jade let's go exploring!" She says as the fox jumps on her shoulders. She takes her room key and locks the door on her way out after she had printed a poster for the door saying her and her roommates names.

Wondering around she spotted people all over and kinda wondered if they all would have a giant greet circle or something at dinner. She knew one thing. To keep her distance from people. To act something she's not.[/fieldbox]

[bg=black]

XXΛ Ν G Ε L Ø X H E R V E A U ΧXX
December 2 | 21 | Homosexual
[ATTIRE]
tumblr_m9f8tgTvST1rdt98to1_500.gif
CURRENTLY...: Relaxing in bed | having jet lag!
TAGGED...: N/A
INTERACTIONS...: N/A
[drop]T[/drop]he ride was really really enjoyable. They nearly had their own plane really! Although Angelo was tired and all, he slept on and off and even interacted here and there with the other contestants. Some were bashful, some were cool, and some--their quirkiness defined them. Various personality traits--and he either met them -small talk-, or observed from afar. It was really interesting and to think he thought he was going to be the awkward one! On camera, if they were already being recorded he seemed both quiet and social, a nice guy and all and the male felt tiredness creep in slowly.

That is until the plane made it to Fiji, once he was about to close his eyes--The view from his window struck him. The water was clearer than California beaches, beaches seemed clean--everything was just so beautiful. And his eyes alone took everything in."Thats freaking amazing.." He said to no one specifically with a grin on his face. It was hard to tell if he was tired or not, he always seemed normal even if he didn't have days of sleep. The plane safely landed and thats when things got more interesting.

>> THE HOUSE <<

"Roommates.." The male sighed to himself as he made his way into his room. The room was very large and luxurious, and to be frank--Angelo could't tell if je was assigned the largest room in the house! The male placed his luggage off to the side, the jet lag kicking in as he immediately faced what he chose would be his bed and groaned."Hello, bed." He stated, a smirk on his face before easily slumping into it and laying there. Who cares if this was a bad and lazy impression, his roommate should understand. Angelo barely slept comfortably on the plane, in fact he probably never did even though he was allowed to. The only reason why he didn't sleep? Well, the airplane was contestants only--and for all he knew there would be stupid ass people up to no good if he slept on the plane. Guys especially--or maybe there was such things as a bitchy girl on the other hand. His slightly sore body sunk into the comforter of the bed and Angelo let out a deep breath, closing his eyes occasionally but fighting his sleep.

He had to stay up a little more. Stay up, and see who exactly his roommate will be. Hopefully a nice guy who'll let him sleep--One he can seemingly trust momentarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Lynnette, royalblue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Lynnette rolled her eyes and felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She checked it and as she read the words on the screen, a huge grin came to her face. "Oh thank God." She mumbled. Haven't even been here that long and I already wanna leave! She thought to herself. Lynn stood up from the bed and fixed her snapback onto her head. "Okay whatever. Well Bitchzilla it was NOT a pleasure making your acquaintance. I'm leaving. Don't touch any of my stuff and we'll be alright I guess." She scoffed a little bit and ran rather than walking to her sister and cousin's room. She knocked on the door before letting herself in and throwing herself on Jess's bed. "Oh my God she is fucking horrible!" Lynn covered her face with her hands before looking at her cousin then her sister. "I was only in the room with her for 10 minutes and I swear I contemplated suicide or homicide way over sixty times. There is no way in hell I'm letting your brother get with that." Lynnette shuttered at the thought of her cousin Mason getting all lovey dovey with Cindy Lou Who. "If he does, I just might kill him. Or admit him to an insane asylum, I don't know which one yet."[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red

[fieldbox="Joshua, goldenrod, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]For Joshua, the plane ride was pretty nice. It was comfortable and chill since he had his headphones in his ears and his nose in a book most of the time. He was a bit nervous at first since he has never been on a plane before, but it wasn't all that bad. After getting off the plane, Josh made his way to his room with all of his bags. He lightly rapped on the door, warning whoever was in there, before he walked in. "Hey," he smiled at his roommate as he lay his bags on the other bed. "I'm Josh. Looks like we're gonna be rooming together." He smiled and began to unpack his things.[/fieldbox]
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: MadKingJai™
♔G R A N T T O B I A S Y O U N G || B I - S E X U A L || || ♏ || 19♔

G
rant, for the most part, didn't speak much to anyone upon arriving --- he would have plenty of time to assimilate later. Instead, he located his bags and hung in the back as they listened to the host talk for a while, eventually ending up snagging a cab to himself. The house wasn't far from the airport --- though that wasn't surprising. Nothing was very far from anything else on an island. He gathered his things from the trunk of the cab, and turned to face the enormous house. So this was what his summer would consist of? He could hardly wait. He dragged the two heavy suitcases behind him up the stairs and into the house.

The place was huge. Grant eyed the ornate decorations as he walked, his fingers itching to get his hands on some of them for a closer look. Everyone else seemed to be to wrapped up in their own excitement to pay much attention to him for the time being --- but he'd change that. After a few minutes of wandering, Grant finally found his room. His name was printed in cursive on the door beside the name of who he could only assume must be his roommate --- Dominik. Hopefully, they'd get along... Grant rarely had trouble winning people over, though.

He threw his suitcases onto the bed and began rummaging through their insides. He hoped there would be enough storage for everything...
Deciding to worry about unpacking later, Grant grabbed his favorite trunks from the bottom of his bag and changed. He made his way back down the stairs, through the kitchen, hesitating only a moment to admire the enormous television in the living room, out onto the back deck and towards the pool.

As Grant stepped into the lukewarm water, he was sure of only one thing: this was going to be the best summer of ever.
Fine-Accent-Line-Divider.png

☪J A R E D D E S C A R T E S C O W A N || P A N S E X U A L || || ♏ || 21✯

J
ared rested complacently in the grass out back. He hadn't brought much with him, and therefore didn't have much to put away. Furthermore, he wasn't particularly interested in all of the fancy electronics that all of the other guests seemed to be thrilled about examining inside of the house, so he'd wasted no time at all getting outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. He thought about calling his parents to inform them of his arrival, but was sure that they'd be watching at home anyway and would consequently know everything that he'd been up to all summer as soon as the first episode aired and decided not to bother.

He heard the slider door open, and glanced up to see who else was coming outside. He recognized the white-haired boy from the airport, but didn't know his name. At least someone else was as thrilled as Jared to be spending some time in the sun.

Luciana
After seeing the pretty house Luciana started heading back to her dorm. On the way back a girl had run into her looking very confused and lost. "Oh sorry my bad umm did you say room 1? Oh yea that's this way and by the way hi I'm your new roommate. My names Luciana but you can call me Luci for short." Finally meeting her new roommate Luciana and her headed back too their room. When they finally reached it Luciana opened the door and said " I hope you don't mind but I already picked my side of the room, but here's the room I think it looks nice don't you?"
@Little_Ghost98

"Uhh!" Cindy couldn't believe this thing just called her a bitch. No one called her a bitch...well they did, but never to her face! Cindy was about to tear this man lady a new one, but the thing walked out of the room before she could even utter a word. Cindy huffed and sat there for a minute. She couldn't let that beast get to her like that, she took out her hot pink and diamond encrusted compact mirror. She played with her hair, until it looked appropriate enough for her. "The Beast is just jealous, she'll never be as pretty as me." Cindy smiled and got up, she needed to see some cute people, hopefully that boy was around somewhere. She walked out of her room heading to the backyard.

Ricardo "Ricky" Miguel Rodriquez X O
Ricky was laying down on his bed, he was tired after the long flight. He still couldn't believe he was here right now, in Fiji! He was so excited, Ricky couldn't wait to party or meet some hot guys. Speaking of hot guys, his roommate finally showed up. The wait was worth it. Ricky sat up and looked at Josh, he was hella sexy, hopefully he felt the same way about Ricky. "Yup, I'm Ricardo, but everyone calls me Ricky. Nice to meet you." Ricky moved his long hair out of his face. "So Josh are you as excited as I am to be here, or is this normal for you?" He grinned at his new roomie.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red

-|Dan|-
Dan looked over as the door to his room opened, and he smiled at his roommate. Smiling, he got up and extended his hand. "Nice to meet you Kai. My name is Daniel." He said, offering as much friendliness as he could. Sure, he was fighting against these people, but it didn't hurt to be nice.
_|Luke|_
Luke turned to look at the door, hearing the footsteps approach. Seeing what he could only describe as a male model walk in, he smiled and got off his bed, smiling at him. He looked down at his guitar, and then back up at him. "Hmm, well jamming does sound fun, though I hope Calum and Michael won't get to mad." He chuckled.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

[fieldbox="Katherine Christine Miller, pink, dashed, 10, Helvetica"] When no one answered the door, Katherine wandered the house again. Maybe she had been so concerned that her background would come out, that she just imagined hearing Grant's name? Then again, it had been years since she had even seen him, so why would she think of his name out of all of the others?

Her thoughts continued to swirl in her head as she made her way through the corridors. Katherine passed by several people, some who may have greeted her, but her eyes were looking down and questions were ringing in her head, demanding to be answered. Would Grant remember her? Would he also be trying to keep their background a secret? Should she even be approaching him? What if he asked her about her job? Could she really tell the guy who rescued her from a pervert all those years ago that she was now a professional escort? She would have lost herself in more delusional questions if she hadn't run directly into a wooden beam in the middle of the room.

The force of the hit sent her falling down and she could already feel a bump starting to form on her forehead. She sighed and picked herself up, hoping that the camera's didn't catch that. All she needed now was to look like an idiot on national television. Rubbing her head, she returned to her room for a moment to grab one of her books and then headed out back to read. The thought of seeing Grant with her head like this, wasn't something she was keen on doing anymore.

Luckily, there were plenty of umbrellas by the pool for shade, so she wouldn't get sunburned. She found one and sat beneath it. Her head still hurt and was making her a bit dizzy, but reading was always the best medicine for her. Katherine always had the talent for losing herself in a book, no matter the circumstances, so before she realized it, she had already forgotten where she was. It wasn't until she noticed movement out of her peripheral vision that she bothered to look up. Like the saying goes, as soon as you stop looking for something, you find it. Grant was going into the pool and not too far behind him was another guy enjoying the sun.

Katherine laid down her copy of The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, and walked to the edge of the pool. She hoped she wasn't intruding on his free time and she really hoped she didn't make an ass of herself. "Hi," she called out. "I'm Katherine Christine Miller. It's- Uh- Nice to meet you." Maybe if she called herself Katherine, he wouldn't associate her with the girl he called KC. [/fieldbox]

@CelestialCellar

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
♔G R A N T T O B I A S Y O U N G || B I - S E X U A L || || ♏ || 19♔

G
rant glanced up at the sound of the woman's voice, and had to mask his surprise upon recognizing her.
"Katherine Christine?" he cracked a grin --- she'd grown up since he'd seen here last, though he knew that he must have too.

"C'mon, stop being a buzz kill." A middle age man was tugging on a younger girl's arm across the street. He seemed drunk, and Grant's temper flared slightly at the look of discomfort on the girl's face.
"No, please, I---"
"No, please, I," the man mocked in a whiny voice. "Shut the hell up." He grabbed her more aggressively now, shoving her against the stone wall adjacent to them. Grant had seen enough.
"Hey!" he shouted, crossing the street, closing the distance between them. "Get the fuck off of her." Grant grabbed the man by the scruff of his collar and pulled him backward. He stumbled, falling to the ground. So he was drunk. Luckily, he wasn't a whole lot bigger than Grant was, so between his belligerent intoxication Grant's current upper hand, Grant knew that he at least had a fighting chance. Before the man had the opportunity to get up, Grant lunged forward, pressing his foot against the man's chest. "Get lost, or I'll kick your head into the curb. Got it?"
"Whatever," the man sneered. "Take the little wench with you."
Grant removed his foot from the man's chest, swinging it into the man's rib cage with as much force as he could muster.
"C'mon," Grant grabbed the pretty red-haired girl by the arm, leading her across the street and away from the drunk man who was now shouting contentiously after them. Grant didn't speak again until they'd turned the corner and could no longer see the man lying on the side walk. "You really shouldn't be walking around alone in this part of town, you know." Grant released the girl's arm, turning to face her. "Scum like that hang around here all the time looking for an easy lay. It's not safe. Anyway, I'm Grant."
"I'm Katherine Christine Miller. It's- Uh- Nice to meet you."
Grant chuckled. "Katherine Christine? How about KC? That's much easier to say. Anyway, can I walk you home KC?"

"How about KC? That's much easier to say." Grant extended his arm to shake her hand, careful to obscure his meaningful look from the cameras.
@Sarahonfire333

• Love
Reactions: Sarahonfire333
Kai
Kai looked around at the room, while he unpacked his belongings. His roommate seemed pretty cool, and well he didn't mind that. "So, what made you sign up for this whole thing." Kai looked over his shoulder at the guy, than continued to set up his side of the room.
@IceQueen

Mason
Mason smiled a little. "Now I know where I've seen you before. You're the lead singer for 5sos. That's pretty sweet." Mason said as he shut the door to the dresser. Turning he looked at his phone. It was a basic text from his sister. "Oh, hey, um my sister wants me to drop by her room, so I'm gonna go check what's going on with her, but I'll for sure talk to you some more. Oh and if you want to jam with her, her names Sophia, she um just graduated from Julliard so she is pretty experienced." Mason laughed and headed for the door. Walking out into the hallway, he turned and headed for the Sophia's room. Though halfway there, he noticed a blonde in the center living room. He stop. He glanced at the hallway that lead to Sophia, than at the girl. He started to walk. " Hey." He said with a smile.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Sophia
Sophia laughed at Lynn's reaction to Mason liking the blonde bitch. "Well I will text him to come here, and you can tell him that." She laughed and pulled out her phone, sent a quick text and returned the device to her pocket. Though after a five minutes, Sophia wondered where Mason was at. "Okay, so I know he is my brother, but I am starting to think he is part turtle or some shit. Where the hell is he?"
@Little_Ghost98

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.