ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

Fox took one simply. Crash took the smallest one, and gently smiled at Wolf. "Thank you." You could practically see the flames in Fox's eyes. "Lets go now, k?" Crash bit into the roll with a small shrug. "Hey, Wolf, wanna come along?" Fox quickly interrupted "oh no, Wolf has training today, she told me. She is way ​too busy to come."

"Yeah unfortunately, I have plans today. Besides, we can always hang out at night since we sleep in the same house." Wolf said the last part just for Fox. "I'll see you later, Crash?" She asked half asking.

Fox looked like she was about to throw something at her but remembering Crash was there, faked a cute little girl smile and said "come on!" She grabbed his wrist and yanked him out before he could even reply.

She quickly got her armor on and put on her mask. She placed her sword and shield on her back and ran out. She sneakily made it to a narrow pass before them and started working out her plan.

When they got there, Fox pulled Crash to the ground. "See?" She was saying "you can always hang out here without getting in trouble! Plus it has a great view." Crash nodded "it's beautiful." He remarked. Fox faked a yawn "Crash? Can I use you as a pillow?" "Hmm? Oh, yeah." He looked at the 'tired' little girl and Laid down, and soon she cuddled her head and half of her body on his chest and stomach.

"Heheheheh.." Wolf snickered evilly as she watched hidden in a nearby tree. She made a small fire with her index and middle finger and aimed it at a hidden tarp hovering over them then shot it like a bullet, slicing the tarp open. The tarp sliced open and water poured through the tarp and onto Fox and Crash, but mainly Fox. She snickered more and leaped through the trees back to their village wall. She pretended to walk out of the gate like she was on a stroll.

Crash jumped up and Fox freaked out. "What?! Who did this?!" Crash didn't here many of the complaints though and just kept trying to brush off the liquid. Fox jumped off and ran. "F-fox!" He called after her but let it slide.

Wolf walked toward the sounds of yelling. She wiped the smile off of her face and acted innocent. She crossed her arms behind her back. "Hello? Is anyone out here? Are you okay?" She looked around.

Crash looked over at Wolf as she came out. "Wolf?" He went over to look at her, not feeling like talking into empty darkness. "I thought you were at training? Well, anyway, everything's okay, I guess. Water spilt on Fox and I and she ran off screaming..."

"Is that so? That's a shame." She pushed her mask up so their eyes could actually meet. "I have a hot spring in my house, do you wanna take a bath? Get all dried off? Maybe eat a real breakfast?"

"Sure, I guess. It didn't look like she was coming back." He looked over her face, never really seeing it besides when he just woke up and his eyes were all blurred.

She smiled and nodded. "Lets go then." She walked alongside Crash back to her house, once inside she walked to the back and opened a door that just seemed to blend in revealing a small cave with a crater filled with water. She offered to let him in first. "Would you like a hot bath?"

Crash looked at the crater and gently smiled "sure." He walked in and glanced around the room. A thought struck him am I supposed to be wearing a bathing suit or something?

(as far as bathing suits go, I'm clueless .___. halpmeplz D:)

Wolf walked over to the pool of water and stuck her hand in, slowly the water started to steam and became a milky white instead of still clear cold. Afterwards she used a small fire bolt no bigger than her index finger to light several scented candles placed around the cave.

( hm, I guess Crash will just have to go in mostly dressed. Wolf, on the other hand, may or may not have something...)
Crash closed his eyes for a moment, breathing in the scents, then opened them again, his eyes lazily scanning the room. Lighten up, it was real pretty. Crash smiled then looked back at the water. He glanced over at Wolf, hoping she would go In first.

(okay)

Wolf started taking her armor off. She got down to her casual wear then walked to a corner. "I'll be a sec." She made a wall of a dimly lit flame as she didn't want to startle him. A minute or so later she dismissed the wall and was in a two pieced bathing suit. She climbed in and sat down and looked at Crash. "Oh.. you don't have anything to wear.. Um.. You can wear your normal clothes and I'll just dry them out later I guess.. I have towels for you to wear afterwards if you like."

Crash blushed a bit and looked away when she came out. Hearing her speak, he shrugged a bit. "Err, th-that's fine .." He kept his eyes down and climbed in across from her, trying not to let it be too evident his face was strawberry red.

Wolf shrugged and scooted over next to him. "Isn't this soothing?" She smiled and leaned against him. "I try to do this at least once a week." She looked up at him. "Daw, you're blushing." She giggled, trying to tease him.

If possible, his face got redder and redder. "D-don't lean on-n me w-with th-at o-outfit please-se?" He moved himself a bit into a ball, trying to shift a bit.

Wolf blinked then knelt infront of him, the upper half of her body showing and looked up at him. "Are you alright? You're getting red like a tomato.." She started to get worried for him.