My middle name is Atalin. Lol.

I could seriously live my life using gifs. Lol

Hahaha pretty much.
AAAAAH I WANNA POST!!!

Fuck it. I'm posting.

Name:Aika Mitsoyu:awesome:
Race: Human
Year: Freshman

Bio:Aika was born to a typical suburban family, but when her father died, her mother remarried. Aika's new stepather was abusive, often taking his anger out on Aika. A few days before joining Ravenwood High, she ran away and now owns a tent, a change of clothes, and six books. She also has severe schizophrenia.

Personality: Aika was once very bubbly and cheerful, but her stepfather's abuse has made her more withdrawn and timid, becoming the happy little girl she once was only after someone gets to know her. She is very intelligent, with an IQ over 170, but her self-confidence is severly lacking. All Aika Mitsoyu wants is a friend.

Appearance:
full

Dislikes: Loud noises, People talking about her past, Failure

Username:AlexisMartin

Reactions: LittleWolf
Name:Aika Mitsoyu:awesome:
Race: Human
Year: Freshman

Bio:Aika was born to a typical suburban family, but when her father died, her mother remarried. Aika's new stepather was abusive, often taking his anger out on Aika. A few days before joining Ravenwood High, she ran away and now owns a tent, a change of clothes, and six books. She also has severe schizophrenia.

Personality: Aika was once very bubbly and cheerful, but her stepfather's abuse has made her more withdrawn and timid, becoming the happy little girl she once was only after someone gets to know her. She is very intelligent, with an IQ over 170, but her self-confidence is severly lacking. All Aika Mitsoyu wants is a friend.

Appearance:
full

Dislikes: Loud noises, People talking about her past, Failure

Username:AlexisMartin
I'm sorry hun, but I simply cannot accept your character. I feel age 5 is way too young to be in high school, regardless of her IQ. If you would like to join still, please edit your profile for her to be between the ages of 14 and 18. Thank you.

Sorry it took me so long to post. I wasn't getting notifications and I've been involved in marching band.

Sorry it took me so long to post. I wasn't getting notifications and I've been involved in marching band.
No problem. I'm glad you got a post out!

XIII updated Ravenwood High - Males and Humans Needed with a new update entry:

Hey guys, please make sure you're writing a bit more with each post. If it's hard to do, that's fine! Like anything, practice makes perfect, especially with writing. So please make sure you keep up with the group. Also, please slow down with how often you post. We have a few people who aren't on all the time, and I was a bit shocked when I got on after a day with my sister and found a whole bunch of new posts. Just try to make sure everyone can keep up.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.