Ravenwood High - Males and Humans Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may leave, I didn't take into consideration when I joined that I don't have a lot of time to flesh out a long post.

It doesn't need to be super long, just more than a couple sentences. I just want one paragraph per post from people. That's 5-8 functioning sentences....

It doesn't need to be super long, just more than a couple sentences. I just want one paragraph per post from people. That's 5-8 functioning sentences....
I'm aware. It's just that I've quite a bit of homework to do and not enough will to make a decent post afterwards.

I'm aware. It's just that I've quite a bit of homework to do and not enough will to make a decent post afterwards.
I understand.

I know, me neither. :)

Yep- working on it now. :)

Okay! I'll get to work on my CS. I'll have it up in about 30 minutes or so. Oh and can we have two characters?

Picture
stock-photo-9450619-mexican-teenage-boy-looking-at-camera-smiling.jpg

Name:
Bret Saucedo :downcat:
Species:
Human
Year:
Sophomore (10th)
Short Bio:
As a child, Bret idolized his brother. When his mother convinced his brother to kill their father, his brother locked Bret outside. Bret, wishing to save his brother from a grim future, took a rifle to shoot the gun out of his brother's hand. He was sitting in the tree branch when it broke and Bret accidentally shot his brother in the head. Bret inadvertently kills the brother he loves to save the father he hated. After a few years in therapy, Bret finally moved on.
Personality
People-oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy freely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Living for the moment, loves new experiences. Well-developed common sense and practical ability. likes science fiction. Conventional, modest. Likes to dance, spontaneous. Underachieving. At times unprepared.
+baseball
+swimming
+cold
+candy
Dislikes:
-Dogs
-Heat
-bugs
-spicy foods
-homework
Username:
Cats​

Picture
stock-photo-9450619-mexican-teenage-boy-looking-at-camera-smiling.jpg

Name:
Bret Saucedo :downcat:
Species:
Human
Year:
Sophomore (10th)
Short Bio:
As a child, Bret idolized his brother. When his mother convinced his brother to kill their father, his brother locked Bret outside. Bret, wishing to save his brother from a grim future, took a rifle to shoot the gun out of his brother's hand. He was sitting in the tree branch when it broke and Bret accidentally shot his brother in the head. Bret inadvertently kills the brother he loves to save the father he hated. After a few years in therapy, Bret finally moved on.
Personality
People-oriented and fun-loving. Makes things more fun for others by their enjoyment, good at getting others to have fun. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others. Talkative, open, can be touchy freely. Values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Living for the moment, loves new experiences. Well-developed common sense and practical ability. likes science fiction. Conventional, modest. Likes to dance, spontaneous. Underachieving. At times unprepared.
+baseball
+swimming
+cold
+candy
Dislikes:
-Dogs
-Heat
-bugs
-spicy foods
-homework
Username:
Cats​
That....is a depressing backstory.....that hit me right in the feels....
Accepted! Lol. But seriously....dem feels doe....

Status
Not open for further replies.