Ravenwood High - Males and Humans Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
download.jpg

Name: Griffin rain

Species: Human

Year: Senior

Bio: Griffin was forced into this school by his "gaurdians" he had been born with a disese that made his eyes violet and red. Due to this he will almost always be wearing sunglasses on his face and most people will never see his eyes. He has many tattoos and piercings which he got behind his "gaurdians" back. Some may say its simply a phase but the boy has been put through abuse by them for about 16 years due to this he has a high tolerence to pain. He will mostly keep to himself unless approached by another. He is also bullied by majority of people.

Personality: Griffin will usually refrain from speaking unless spoken to. Hes spotted out in a crowd but is not loud or talkitive unless you proceed to meet him. His usual day concerns of getting bullied going to class and repeat. He is not regarded as such but is a decent artist when you really try to look. His main emotion is stoic unless again you know him. If you proceed to give him a strawberry he will most likely gollow you like a puppy.
If given blackberries he will glare.

Likes: music, art, burgers, strawberries, and tattoos/piercings.

Dislikes: bullies, gaurdians, and blackberries.

Username: Phoenix THe Ignorantly Elusive
>. <

[I hope this is acceptable!]

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 86165

Name: Griffin rain

Species: Human

Year: Senior

Bio: Griffin was forced into this school by his "gaurdians" he had been born with a disese that made his eyes violet and red. Due to this he will almost always be wearing sunglasses on his face and most people will never see his eyes. He has many tattoos and piercings which he got behind his "gaurdians" back. Some may say its simply a phase but the boy has been put through abuse by them for about 16 years. He will mostly keep to himself unless approached by another. He is also bullied by majority of people.

[I hope this is acceptable!]
For the most part it is, you just forgot to add;

Personality
Username

Also, please read the rules once more. You forgot something from there, too.

For the most part it is, you just forgot to add;

Personality
Username

Also, please read the rules once more. You forgot something from there, too.
Oh gosh im sorry!! Ill fix that right away. It is now edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked and so you received....
Picture
[spoili]
original.jpg

:bananaman:
[/spoili]
Name:
Matthew Taylor

Species:
Human

Year:
Junior

Short Bio:
Matthew is just a regular human nothing much to say he grew up in a small family of 4, he lived with his parents and older bother who is now in collage. Matthew came to the school from freshmen up to now in Junior. He never had any problems with the school and never even knew anything about the other creatures. Will he discover any of the creatures in his school only time will tell

Personality:
Matthew can be quite impatient as he isn't the best person to wait around to do something but other than that he is a normal person.

Dislikes:
Annoying people, waiting in line too long and hypocrites.

Username:
SilverDawn​

You asked and so you received....
Picture
[spoili]
original.jpg

:bananaman:
[/spoili]
Name:
Matthew Taylor

Species:
Human

Year:
Junior

Short Bio:
Matthew is just a regular human nothing much to say he grew up in a small family of 4, he lived with his parents and older bother who is now in collage. Matthew came to the school from freshmen up to now in Junior. He never had any problems with the school and never even knew anything about the other creatures. Will he discover any of the creatures in his school only time will tell

Personality:
Matthew can be quite impatient as he isn't the best person to wait around to do something but other than that he is a normal person.

Dislikes:
Annoying people, waiting in line too long and hypocrites.

Username:
SilverDawn​
Perfect. I'll get it posted shortly.
As soon as I get home, the main page will be opened! :)

I understand what you mean when you said I left something out. I didn't really understand and forgot to ask you about it. Did you mean for us to put the profile picture that comes with all of my posts? I thought that but wasn't completely sure. (By the way, I did read the rules. :))

No, you were supposed to put an emoji in your profile somewhere. But whatever. Lol

I just noticed, but we kind of do need any humans... Would you mind if I had multiple characters? I want to make a human, so we have at least one.

Of course. Just as long as you can keep up with multiple characters. :)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Brunette Girl with Blue Eyes.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne Blu Solstice [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] 14[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Year[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Freshman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Bio [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne had no friends until Luna moved to the school. Rayne always did everything alone, even when she was supposed to have a partner. She acted as if they didn't exist. She rarely associated with her parents. She isn't open to very many people now either, though she will accept a little bit of company.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne is very shy. She isn't very open. She is kind, but not really anyone knows. She is a little rebellious. She tried to stand up for people who are close to her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] She loves anything that has to do with music and art. Reading and playing her cello. Rayne loves the cold and fall. She also enjoys being with her only friend as of right now, Luna. Rayne loves reading books and going to the town library that has all of her favorite books. She has always dreamed of supernatural characters being real. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne dislikes being in any kind of warm weather. She hates school with a passion, but still attends for her own good. She doesn't like bright lights or colors. People who bully other people are not her friends at any means, and will not ever be. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Username[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] LittleWolf[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] View attachment 86183 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne Blu Solstice [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] 14[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Year[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Freshman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Bio [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne had no friends until Luna moved to the school. Rayne always did everything alone, even when she was supposed to have a partner. She acted as if they didn't exist. She rarely associated with her parents. She isn't open to very many people now either, though she will accept a little bit of company.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne is very shy. She isn't very open. She is kind, but not really anyone knows. She is a little rebellious. She tried to stand up for people who are close to her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] She loves anything that has to do with music and art. Reading and playing her cello. Rayne loves the cold and fall. She also enjoys being with her only friend as of right now, Luna. Rayne loves reading books and going to the town library that has all of her favorite books. She has always dreamed of supernatural characters being real. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Rayne dislikes being in any kind of warm weather. She hates school with a passion, but still attends for her own good. She doesn't like bright lights or colors. People who bully other people are not her friends at any means, and will not ever be. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Username[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] LittleWolf[/BCOLOR]
Perfect, hun. I'll get it posted as soon as I get home.

I can't remember her name to save my life, but she's a sweet heart. Kind of full of herself, but in a funny way.

Umm...just wondering, who are you talking to? It seems as if you are just talking to no one.

Lol I ramble. A lot. I'm talking about the girl in your profile @LittleWolf.

XIII updated Ravenwood High - Males and Humans Needed with a new update entry:

Class Has Begun

"Hello my little monsters. This is your homeroom teacher, Ms. DePastion. Please report to room 618 for your first period. I have a few things I wish to speak to you about. Remember, no humans allowed in that class during homeroom. I'll see you all there!"

The roleplay has officially begun! Monsters will report to Ms. DePastion's class, and regular human students will report to their regularly scheduled classes.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'll post shortly. Working on a layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.