Raven and Taven

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
her smile brightened. " little old me? before all this?" she giggled. " i was a farm girl that loved her mom and dad, i had six sisters that where younger and three older brothers. i had a male dog named henna and a female horse name Jenna i played with the kids from the village every day and was a good helpful girl that no man would ever care for." her smile was gone know. " they all died... though im sure the animals are still there... though maybe not alive.... poor Jenna and henna.... i miss them so... and my family... they all where gone when i woke up that day.." she was lost in thought and slowing her pace to a stop just standing there thinking.

Taven stops with that. "I'm.. I'm sorry i asked." Taven eyes begin to dart side to side scanning we need to move. he softly grabs her hand and leads her back on the alert.

raven gasped and had no choice but to run with him seeing as he had her by the hand. 'she was going to fall!' she thought and just then she tripped. "ahh!" falling to the grand and losing his hold. her ankle twisted.

Taven curses under his breath slings his M-16 and picks her up and then runs to a nearby house he quietly opens the door and pulls out his 9-mm and began to clear the house once the house was cleared and layed her on the bed in the bed in the masters bedroom

she was shocked he was so strong and could even run with her in his arms! but he wasn't very gentle at all. he tossed her on a bed in a near by house and cleared the building. than came back, breathing heavy and holding his gun. " like something out of a movie" she said aloud but to herself.

Taven looks at her with a weird look. "umm ok. may I." he pulls up ur pants leg a bit and looks at your ankle." ouch looks like you sprained it you wont be able to walk for a bit im sorry."

she looked terrified "but then... will you leave?....please..... please don't" and she didn't realize it but she was holding his hand and crying.

Taven shook his head. "i wouldnt leave you behind, its against my nature to leave someone behind ill stay her and watch over you will your ankel heals."

raven calmed down and looked round. after whistling loud she asked Taven " how long do you think well be here?" as she pointed to the door for you to open it.

"not sure depends and how quickly you heal." Taven walks over to the door and opens it. "whats behind the door?"

"bane please open the door" she laid down and tried not to cry out in pain from her ankle

Taven Walks over to the door caustiously, hand gun drawn and opens the door.

the door burst open and in walk that some dog from before. "ahh there's my boy" an raven slouched over and hug the large dog/wolf.

Taven smiles as the dog walks in. "I remeber a dog I had his name was shadow he was a great dog." Taven then shuts the door and begins to close the blinds to the windows.

'huh? shadow?... his name is bane" raven looked into the dogs eyes with love as she petted the large dog/wolf.

Taven smiled " Bane.Thats a good name." Taven looks out the blind and watches an undead walk across the street

"ya? my sister and mom thought so to" raven smiles gently and keep petting bane. then she looked up at taven. "what know?... what do you wanna do?"

"well for now we have to wait beucause of you ankle a few days should be good" Taven heres groaning outside and heads to the window as another undead is walking across the street

raven nodss patting the bed and the large dog jumped up and layed with her. ".... would you stop worrying... come sit down or somethng?"

Taven sighs "your right the more i look out side the more i give chance of giving ourself away" Taven foot steps echo through the room slighlty he then sits on the bed as well and lets out a sigh. "Forgive its been awhile since ive hadd contact with another human ive always been alone ince the outbreak."