Raven and Taven

raven looked at taven sadly. ".... i know.... i can understand how you feel.... and I'm sorry anyone has to got through it.." she frowned hugging bane tight.

Taven kindly looks at the girl and smiles "So how about something to eat i fould a box of comsic brownies that havent gone bad yet you wnat some?"

raven smile " sure you think theres anything for bane? i think hes hungry " bane licked his lips and wined " i wonder if the water works..." she in that moment forgot about her ankle and tried to get up. wincing in pain she fell forward "ow shit!"

Taven quickly lunges forward and cathers her and effortlessly lifts her up and lays her on the bed. "Ill check the water" Taven reaches into his bag and pulls out a couple cans of spam and a play he opens the can and placeses it on the plate for bane and puts the plate next to bane. He then leaves the room and enters the master bathroom and tries the water surpising it works.

raven didn't no wt was happening. he was so fast. he gave ban spam and then disappeared into the next room. "Taven? is everything OK? whats up?" she looked down at bane but he was to busy chewing to notice anything.

Taven comes back out "Ya everything is fine we have run water, hot!! water at that its been a while since ive had a hot shower. WOuld you like something to eat?"

raven giggles " ahha yes please and wow lucky wish i could take a shower" she smiles and bane barks. "oh would you mind after... wait no before your shower giving bane a bath" hugs bane breathing in then wincing. "cause he sure could use one" she starts to laugh again as bane sits there wagging his tail.

Taven chuckles. "ya that would be no problem if you want i could help maybe give you a sponge bath i did that for my grandpa when we was on his death bed."

raven frowned "ahhh ... so are you saying itd be jus like going your ganda a spong bath?" she wasnt to happy about that though she would mind him giving her a bath she thought 'aahahah anytime' bane walked up to taven all ready for his bath.

Taven lead bane into hte bathroom and began running the water surpisingly when Taven motioned bane to enter the tub he hopped in with out qustion he then starts to pour water on the dog he then thakes the shampo that was in the bathroom to make him smell good he then washes him again gets him out of the tu and dries him. "Ok Bane is clean."

raven giggled in the other room "thanks i think he liked it" she said as bane come in to the other room and shook. then jumped on the bed and went to bed getting under the blankets snuggled up against raven. "you taking a shower know?" she asked

Taven nodded to Raven. "Yes I'll take a shower now Taven takes off all his weapons and lays then in the bathroom and leaves the door open he wasn't goin to take any chances. Retriving a bottle of Axe Anarchy body wash and a bottle of shampo. Placing those items in the show he strips down to his plaid red and blue boxers. Standing there now half naked Raven could see the mans toned body as well as scars recived his years of serivces turning around he walks into the shower gets into the tub/shower combo removes his last piece of clothing then turns on the hot water and begins to clean himself

raven watched and blushed. he was nice. but then he went to take his boxers off and she berried her face into bane. "don't you know how to close a door!" she yelled to taven who was know in the shower.

Tavens laughter could be heard then he got serouis "do not yell i might draw them here and is a safety precaution i can see and hear better with the dorr open ive had a few close calls in the shower."

raven got up to fast then fell again then tried to get up again. she hopped over to the door. "your weird and should no i have your back. ... don't underestimate me and my strength." she was trying not to look and closed the door.... not realizing she was on the wrong side of the door.

having left the curtin open Taven looks over at Raven smiling. Since in the military and during his tours the boundries of modesty had been reduced to nothing so he did not think of covering himself. He clears he throat then speaks. "Do you need to use the head or something?"

raven blushed not looking at anything but tavens face. 'omgomgomgomgomg' was all she could think. "did you e....ever h....hear anything...i jj....just said?..." she shuddered. she was frozen in place but felt the need to move closer and she was heating up.

Laughing a bit "well seeing as how you came into the bathroom and shut the door with you in here with me its kinda went through one ear and out the other. Theres nothing to be embarssed about either."

she was confussed know. "huh what do you mean?" she said going over and putting the toilet set down and sitting there waiting for an answer.

Taven laughs a bit "Are you gonna stay in here and watch me" Taven smiles slyly