Raven and Taven

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
she looked up slowly "huh? why are you treating me like a child!" and she jumped up. she didn't no she was crying.

Taven shook his head. : i wasnt treaing youlike a kid. i was merely stating that the coast was clear."

she felt stupid. "oh... ok ...." she didnt no what to do know. after her little weak moment. she cant believe shed dragged him over and just kissed him like that! shed just met him!....the sad thing was... she wanted more. she stood there awkwardly.

Taven put his hand gun in his holister when to the bed and gathered his things puting on his sword frist then his back pack ammo belt and then picked up his m-16 "we should me theres always more of them."

raven shook from her thoughts and nodded "ok" and she went back to the closet. then quickly back out to look at taven. "wait.... i can come?...and where?"

Taven looks over his shoulder "yes you may and anywhere im always on the move the undead like to gather when theres living around."

she stood there, blinked then nodded slow and dove back in the closet. she pulled out her stuff and then she whistled load and looked out the window. bout a half a moment later a big black mass come running through the creatures that loved flash.

In a blink of an eye Taven shoved Raven out of the way and at the same time drew his sword and severed the fleash eaters head off. The body dropped he then sheathed his sword. "like i said more always show up."

"HHEYYYYY!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO KILL MY DOG!!" raven yelled as she held a very large wolf like dog. it was growling at his and not very happy with the fact that the man tried to hurt him not knowing he didn't mean to. the wolf like dog had a large cut to his left paw.

Taven sheaths his sword "I apoligize it was instinct. I will make it up to him. well i guess lets scavange this place and a few other houses. I don't know what you need but batterys food, and possible ammo would be nice i think theres a gun store intown to check."

raven was to busy making sure her wolf/dog thing was OK to pay attention to Taven. she just nodded and said "OK" and went back to pushing a shirt from the closet to the wolf/dog things gash.

Taven checked the clip in his M-16 and put it back into to his weapon and chambered a round and took the saftey off. he then walk out the door and head to the living looking for any remotes he finds a few and takes the batterys from them. he then heads to the kitchen and begins to rummage through the drawers and cabnets grabing some canned food and putting it in his bag.

raven gets a shirt rapped around the wolf/dogs let and follows Taven. shed tap his shoulder or pull on his shirt every now and then to get a can of food or sometimes a battery or two walk over to her bag and place them in it. she was like a child and it made you wonder how she lived on her own till this point.

"after picking the house clean taven begins to look out the window of the house and examine the outside area looking for any sign of undead. he sees a few to east and made a note to him self he then went to the front door. he looked at the girl with a serious face. " theres like 2 undead to the east but thats no problem we are gonna go west to town and check out some of the stores."

raven looked back and nodded "ok what are we looking for there? ... other then food and batteries and clothes i meam... " and she smiled. waiting for an answer. the dog/wolf had gone to who knows where..... well maybe raven knew.

'basicaly all that im low on supplies and thats the best place i can think of to go to." with that taven begins to walk towards town.

raven turned the other way grabbed her bag and ran after him.

Taven walked a steady pace his eyes always scanning his surrounding his hand on his finger near the trigger gaurd on his M-16."no tell me a bit about you how have you survied this long."

raven was walking behing taven so when he spoke it was a mutter to her. she heard the mutter but not what he said so she ran up next to him with a confussed and smiling face. "huh?"

Taven looks at her and repetes him self. "now tell me how did you survie this long? and what were you doing before the dead began walking."