RANT Your Brains Out #98274

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My car broke down on my way to work, my general boss is a spawn of the underverse or where ever that main bad guy in Chronicles of Riddick went to become what he was(*cough cough loser), Final Fantasy Versus 13 is now 15 and for the ps4 not 3, I can't bang on pots like I want to.

It's pretty messed up when you can't find a valid reason to eliminate the heavy disappointment you feel for somebody. Seldom do I let these sort of feelings reign over my personal opinions, but...geez... Way to fuck things up, yo. :/

Also, talk about a stressful week. Finals + my time of the month + stomach bug + sinus infection = *dead*

THIS IS A DUMB ADMIN RANT, DON'T READ IT.

"HURRDUURRBLEHHH I STARTED A ROLEPLAY WEBSITE AND ON MY SITE THERE'S --NO DRAMA-- NOT LIKE ON OTHER ROLEPLAY WEBSITES. OUR SITE IS DRAMA FREE AND WE HANDLE EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AND WE'RE ALL HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS AND GLITTERJIZZ."

You know what. D:< SCREW YOU GUYS. YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT. There is ALWAYS DRAMA. On EVERY SITE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. You cannot get a group of human beings together without somebody pissing someone off at some point! All of your members are not going to be nice and respectful all of the time! Sometimes your staff members are going to act like dicks. Sometimes YOU'RE going to get pissed off and passive-aggressively write pissy Public Service Announcements that lecture and chide all your members for acting like grade school twats!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT. IT'S OKAY. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE A SHITTY SITE OR ARE BAD ADMINS. THIS IS JUST HOW LIFE WORKS. DRAMA HAPPENS.

It took me YEARS to realize that there is no such thing as "drama free"! There is only good attitudes and like minded people that know how the react and handle themselves AFTER the drama happens!

And I guess I am responding like a psycho, but fuuuuck. After looking at a dozen different roleplay sites to scope out the competition and seeing how they describe their site and how their staff keeps say NO DRAMA, NOPE, NOT HERE. IMPOSSIBLE. I wonder if any of these people live on planet earth, and wonder if I looked like that big of a self righteous dweeb back when I was like that too.

*GOES TO MAKE SURE IWAKU DUN HAVE ANY OF THAT CRAP WRITTEN ANYWHERE*

********DISCLAIMER**********
oh god other site admins, don't read this and get butthurt. ;_______; I am just frustrated and it's dumb!

THIS IS A DUMB ADMIN RANT, DON'T READ IT.

"HURRDUURRBLEHHH I STARTED A ROLEPLAY WEBSITE AND ON MY SITE THERE'S --NO DRAMA-- NOT LIKE ON OTHER ROLEPLAY WEBSITES. OUR SITE IS DRAMA FREE AND WE HANDLE EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AND WE'RE ALL HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS AND GLITTERJIZZ."

You know what. D:< SCREW YOU GUYS. YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT. There is ALWAYS DRAMA.

*pet pet pet*

S'okay. That's why the rest of us who avoid drama are here. To make things less grumpy.

:D

Reactions: Buttercorn
My cat hasn't come back yet >:[

Now not only am I worried about him, I also can't go to sleep until he decides to show up.

Talking with someone about something, they virtually ignore what you've said to discuss a matter having nothing to do with the you've brought to the table or decide to put their problems on the plate making you wonder why you bothered mentioning anything in the first place.

Trying to be nice, always trying and always promising. Then shit always going to hell, I am nice to people, I always am and sometimes I don't know when to just leave someone alone and it just ruins things even more. Now that shit has gone to hell, I think I might have to take a break from Iwaku.

I'm always trying to talk things out, but no one wants to listen.

My Grandfather died, my Father told me he is disappointed in me, friends no longer talk to me. Shit is just going down too fast and I'm making it worse.

Im sorry I can't do it. I really, really am. I want to make you proud. You know if you'd prefer it, if everyone let me be, I wouldn't eat another bite. You know if you prefer it, if everyone let me be, I wouldn't say another word. You know if you'd prefer it, if everyone let me be, I'd join you. I've come so far, yet I've still made it no where. I don't know how much I weigh anymore, they won't let me check. I don't know how many meds I take anymore, they mess with my memory to make me forget. I don't know how much I'm worth anymore, you aren't here to tell me.

And I know you'd be sad I grew up ugly.
And I know you'd be mad because I said that.
And I know you'd hold me even though your mad and sad because that's how you do.

I eat every day because I'm guilty. I edged you on.
Even on days after I know I ate too much the day before and should make up for it by not eating the next day.
But you'd be even madder and sadder if I joined you right?
Because it's only me who's selfish enough to want you back in this hellish place just so I can be happy.
It's only me who's selfish enough to want to leave everyone else upset to join a better place with you.

I miss you so much.
You were such a dick.
Im such a bitch.

I can't visit your grave anymore.
It's too much. I'm sorry.
I love you.

*Flails* Why do people feel the need to make a roleplay with a skellie and call it a Jump In? Just why D;

…This show's continuity, or lack there of, is aggravating. Half the time I feel like I'm watching the episodes out of order, and the other half the information of the current episode is in direct conflict with past episodes o_O

Edit: OK! Nevermind conflicting information from PAST episodes. YOU ARE CONTRADICTING WHAT YOU SAID NOT 5 MINUTES AGO! e_O

I waited a long, long time before I opened my heart up for someone, only to get shot down even before I confessed. He confronted me about it in the middle of the night, in the middle of our usual conversations. I tried denying it, but his reaction made me realize that if I denied it now, I wouldn't be able to say anything, later. I had been planning to confess, if only he wasn't miserable being rejected by the one girl he's liked and been on/off with the past four years. I didn't want to dump my confession onto him too..

He says I'm not his type, physically (I get that) and emotionally- because I'm too bubbly. We're too different. He can't stop and look at a bird in a tree. That's not his thing. He says he's not my type either and that I know that.

Yeah, I knew that from the very beginning, but that he didn't stop me from being fascinated. He was charismatic, confident and passionate about what he did. I saw past the argumentative jerk that everyone saw. I saw good in him, a kind heart, someone who was trying to improve him, trying to be a better person, trying to be less abrasive and harsh.

He wants her to see his professional success, his great career, and his achievements. He thinks that she's ridiculous to reject someone with as many qualifications as him, but I told him that was pretentious. I didn't like him because he was the best or because he was successful, but because of the person that he was on the inside.

And that's when he said why we will never be compatible. He says he " cannot see the good in things."

I've cried for several nights already. I wanted him to see that there was one person he could have faith in, that I wouldn't let him down like the rest of the world. Maybe it was too difficult a cause. Maybe I shouldn't have put my feelings into the same person that didn't believe that people could genuinely care.

Sometimes, I wish I'd walked away before. When everyone warned me he was a jerk, I shouldn't have been intrigued. I shouldn't have found the warmth inside and become attached to it.

I've stopped talking to him altogether. We talked and he said we could still be friends, but I don't know if I can. I will worry too much about what he thinks of me or what I say to him. I don't have time for that.. I hope that the distance will help me forget about him, since I always had a feeling nothing would come out of this anyways.

I just didn't expect the heartache so soon... :(

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I want to beat my subconscious with a stick.

I am happy. My life is off the rails, but I am actually happy for the first time in years. I am past a lot of my issues. I am confident in myself. I know who I am and what I want out of life. I'm not letting stupid things hold me back. I don't care about other people's opinions or not rocking the boat anymore. I'm not making dumb, snap decisions based on impulse and neediness either.

So I really, REALLY don't appreciate the fact that when I'm asleep, my brain decides to bombard me with the most awful stress dreams. I'm pretty sure last night touched practically every one of my hot buttons.

Screw you, subconscious. Screaming louder when my consciousness is offline isn't going to make me listen.

I hate how my body gets destructive even without me knowing it.

Seriously, I'm having such a shitty day that while my mind slips into state of blankness, my teeth are grinding and my nails are digging into my skin. Why can't get I get a fucking break? :| I want, like, 60 minutes of peacefulness. But no this stupid kid wants to defy my every command, the weather is making my nose bleed, and everything in the apartment is falling apart it seems.

*eye twitches prior to meltdown*

IM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED WHY THE HIGHER UPS ALL HAVE BIRD PICS WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT JOKE AM I MISSING?!?

Reactions: Peregrine
We have less than a year from our wedding, and I've been second-guessing it more and more as it gets closer. I'm told it's normal, but it doesn't feel like it is. It's been 5 happy years, and now because of a stupid wedding that YOU wanted to have sit-down catering, open bar, several guests, nice venue, professional photographer and caterer....it feels like it's ruining our relationship. I don't get it. You wanted all of this and yet now you are upset that I signed the contract? You just now decide to save money after I've been telling you for months that we needed to cut back? Now because of this stupid wedding, we are fighting. I have to keep my shitty-ass job that is making me hate the world and making it harder and harder to live a positive life. Nobody is positive there. Everyone looks ready to die. Now I'm losing it. I'm freaking losing my mind.

I'm getting very, very tired of the way certain problems are treated/dismissed in terms of mental health. Just once, I'd like to visit with a professional who doesn't treat me as if I'm an idiot, who doesn't immediately dismiss my complaints out of hand by telling me I'm just 'confused' or that my 'problem can be fixed with behavioral therapy'.

I know what's wrong with me. I know how to fix it. I want you to help me fix it. Fucking slack-jawed mouthbreather.

Reactions: Fyrra
Today while at work (I work at GameStop) a customer and her child comes into the store. I greet them and ask what they are looking for, the child, which is from how he looked and size. Roughly about ten years old. The child asked for The Witcher 2 and I look to his Mother and ask if it was alright. The game has gore, violence, nudity, strong language, etc. She looked at me for a brief second before yelling at me that I'm not her husband, I don't control her life. Then she continued to yell, my manager came out and asked what the problem was. I explained that I was telling her what the game entails and that her ten year old son wants to buy it, all while she is yelling in the background saying I'm trying to control her.

After my manager tells her that the game is not for a ten year old. She asks if we are both racists because she is African American. She said a white family could come on in and buy it without a problem, but a black family couldn't. She continued to yell at the both of us and stayed in the store for an entire hour yelling at every customer that entered, that GameStop is run by a bunch of white supremacists. So, I rung up the game and sold it to them, so she finally left after an hour of putting up with her.

Luckily I took my medicine before work because of customers or I might have said or done something that would have gotten me fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.