RANT Your Brains Out #98274

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that like 90% of the characters have nothing more than a damn picture? I wanna know about the personality damnit! That's where I get ideas from!

After dealing with the cops three times today because of my fucking neighbors, and having the piece of shit asshole next door threaten to kill my husband,;I'm really fucking surprised that I haven't stabbed anyone in the eyes with a rusty spoon. And people wonder why I'm introverted!

Been feeling like absolute shit since yesterday. Don't want to risk vomiting on some poor soul, so bed it is. For the entire day.

You know, this should be a good day. People have lots to be happy about, I got a project off the ground that I've been begging to do for literally years, free stuff from the store, and it's a weekend . . .

So why do I feel so down?
I just want to sit and cry for no reason

AAAAAAAAAHH!! I hate, FUCKING hate people. She is FUCKING 12 YEARS OLDER and behaving like a STUPID, SPOILT BRAT! Why do I have to even deal with that kind of people. Why do I have to let them insult them behind my back when they have not even managed to finish any kind of education. Never had a fucking job. Get everything shoved up their ass. AH. And then she goes insulting skills in...everything when she is way worse. WHYYY. Ow. Daddy's gonna pay for this... Ah. My boyfriend's gonna do that.

I'm just slightly irritated..

Done giving out my opinion. Fuck it all I'm going back to silently biting my lip and not speaking a word. Because being optimistic is bad.

This one washing machine always manages to piss me off. It's obviously broken because it leaves way too much water in the clothes, no matter what program you run it on, but the landlord can't do shit to fix it.

My frustration is overwhelming.

I got one hour, one goddamn hour, of sleep last night and I wasn't able to get anymore, even though today was prime napping weather and conditions. I fucking hate insomnia. I better get more than an hour of sleep tonight or tomorrow morning is going to fucking suck

I really miss her. I miss him.

Fuck, sometimes I am very jealous of my teenagehood. I hated everyone and stayed away, and ity didn't hurt as bad to lose someone because I didn't care enough to get close.

Now I feel like I'm stuck in a hard place because I cared for Trev and Eegie. I wish there was a way that i could have told them what they meant to me.

Trying to concentrate on one task is impossible right now. Scaling Everest in my underwear would be far easier.

Fuck.

I'm loosing my mind from a combination of work, family shit, friends, trying to plan out for housing situations next year, and one particular friend and her addictions. Oh and top that off with combating my own problems with alcohol.

Suuuuper annoyed with work. I work the 3-11pm shift five days a week and therefore my two days off I fill with things to do that I can't normally! Go on a date, or go the movies, hang out with friends. Because no one can really hang out before I have to get ready at 2:30! Therefore. STOP CALLING ME ON MY DAYS OFF TO COVER SHIFTS. PLANS HAVE BEEN MADE I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THEM. Or better yet. Train more people on my position!

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
I'm such a fucking pushover. I didn't realize I was this much of a wimp.
Seriously, humans are hypocritical ego-maniac self-delusional people that doesn't even mean what they say and I just let them run me over?!
Yes, it's my job to talk about these things, because these things do have a purpose!
Walking around for at least five hours and nothing gained except the fact that apparently my "consideration" was just a lie I told to myself to cover up the fact that I'm still not strong enough.
That's it! I'm gonna seriously quit being such a wimp and a pushover. It's just ridiculous how weak I really am.

It frustrates me that the few people I could use as references for job applications won't stay connected with me. If not that, they're ignoring my attempts to communicate. Sucks. Hopefully this will not screw me over in this tedious process of looking for work...

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
It frustrates me that the few people I could use as references for job applications won't stay connected with me. If not that, they're ignoring my attempts to communicate. Sucks. Hopefully this will not screw me over in this tedious process of looking for work...
This. Just this. I understand.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fluffy
I'm violently ill and the power is gone in the entire apartment complex. WiFi and everything is down.

FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.