RANT Your Brains Out #98274

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly is it that, every semester, Tuesdays are always the most exhausting day of the week? And every time I think I've kept my Tuesday evenings clear, to prevent myself from having such a long, drawn-out day -- something else always comes up that I have to schedule into my Tuesday nights?

I believe it was John Lennon who once said

"Stupid bloody Tuesdays."

Well, now I understand where he was coming from.
I got my period today and it's awful, so I'm feeling this on a more literal level.

Stop with the fake concern, pity and sadness. It is pissing me off.x.x

Been feeling pretty meh since last week. It's a combination of different factors. One of the highschool teachers I was close to died on August 30, and then... Our dog died last Thursday. Well. This has left me pretty drained and added to that, my parents are rocky with each other currently. I sure hope my Mom doesn't actually think Dad is possibly cheating on her, and I don't dare believe that to be true either. I hope she's just hurt because he hasn't been spending much time with us as a family and because he comes home at like 2 or 3 am the days he goes out in the evenings...

She shouldn't have made us pick between him and her, right? Because we don't know if it's even true. But I think she really was sniffling or crying almost that night when she spoke about it.

And added to all of those, what the fuck is up with my country these days? I don't even like looking at the news because it just causes my blood to boil.

I struggle to grasp how someone can be here one day and gone the next. Just like that. On Monday we chatted about our nails and talked about what we were going to have for dinner. Now you're gone. No one knows how or why. You passed in your sleep. I'm struggling with this.

I know you're not supposed to get attached to the residents you work with, but she was one of a kind. She wasn't old, was just bound to a wheel chair. Full of life. No terminal illness. Nothing. Just gone.

I feel very sad.

Something considered bad happens without a say and you don't know what to feel because you aren't feeling anything. It's somewhere in there though. I'm sure it hurts, it's sad, and it's disappointing... Why? Why do people do this?

sometimes I share things with the people I love, and then I manage to make myself hate the thing, and want to take it back, let their eyes never set on things touched by my hideous hands.

there are a lot of days like that lately.

idMzcwy6ZxPYA.gif

I feel really bad about myself today. I'm ugly, everyone hates me, my writing is shitty, I'm shitty. I want to punch myself in the face, tbh.

<Email> "We've received your application, but we've chosen somebody else for the position! Thank you for your time; feel free to apply to any other position that interests you!"

<Job-Searching Site> "Yeah, those guys? They posted two new identical positions last night. Have fun redoing paperwork data entry, jackass!"

<Food Benefits> "We cannot continue giving you food benefits unless you get this paperwork to your last employer and then to us. It doesn't matter that they're in another state. Have fun choosing between hunger and cancerous instant noodles!"

<Maternal Unit> "You should come home! To Tejas! We miss you! And we'll also freak out and scream at you if you tell us your reason for not coming back is that you'd rather end your life. You also need to forgive an abusive family member for everything he's done, except for the one thing he did that you don't care about, because all that did was damage your father's opinion of you, and you've hated that guy since you were twelve anyway so who cares? That was where we as a family drew the line. Come on, family looks out for each other needs you to come de-stress everyone at the expense of your own happiness again! The benefits far outweigh the dangers and discrimination you'll face because of queer things here, which I can say because I've never had to experience homophobia personally!

<Recurring Thoughts> You know your closest friends are in worse situations. Sucks that you can't do anything to help them, amirite?

*cleans the bathroom to avoid doing more chores than I already have* :|

gettin real tired of waking up to see my roommate's boyfriend here alll the tiimmeee

When some stupid fucker is outside your house in their gaudy af yellow muscle car, screeching their tires like it's somehow impressive to the neighborhood

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

I'm happy to watch the police I called give your annoying ass a ticket. Don't be shitting up my road when my windows are open. I don't want to listen to that mess. Bye af.

Reactions: Fyrra
Why do you haunt me on the day of my interview, common cold? >:c

It's not even 8 am and I'm already pissed. Fuck all of these people.

I really love how I put great effort towards not being super noisy in the mornings when I wake up before my roommate but he can't do the same for me

thx for slamming cupboards and dropping heavy things in your room at 7:30 AM bro, I appreciate it

How the hell do I memorize shit in another language in a day..?

Why does every effing plan I ever make not go through?!?!? My bloody fault for trying to be nice. My whole day is ruined and it just bloody started. GAH! D'X

I live in such a generally peaceful apartment building but tonight some drunk (or drugged. or both) dude busted out the glass to the front door of the apartment across from us. Police here to take him away. One part excited, 9 parts terrified because I'm a baby. That was the building we lived in just in April. Eugh

This is a sandwich.
sandwich.jpg

This is a gun.
gun.jpg

What kind of dumbass mistakes these two?

They don't. They make up an excuse for shooting a child is what they do.​

So FUCKING tired of this divorce.

I just want my family back.

Status
Not open for further replies.