4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Sometimes I have thoughts that I want to share, but it's not a rant or a rave, so I'm making this thread for mostly self-serving purposes and also in the hopes that I'm not the only weirdo who likes this kind of thing. Basically just feel free to post any random thought you're having that you don't feel like keeping to yourself, though please don't vague post towards any Iwaku members, or post anything inflammatory! :(

ANYWAY

Last night I pulled out a box of Honey Bunches of Oats because I wanted cereal
Only to discover that there was only, like, a handful left in the bag
And as I was cursing the existence of my nonexistant roommate I remembered that the only person who could have done that was me

So I blamed my cat

So Iwaku Twitter?
This is Iwaku Twitter isn't it?
You don't know what pandora's box you've opened, Opal, because I'll be all up in this thread... All the time.

WHY IS MAKING LOGIC GATES IN RANDOM VIDEO GAMES SO HARD

#blessed

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: A.O. Taku
You know what I think about a lot?

This specific tumblr post. Especially the very last comment on it.

drdtsx.png

111v2tc.png

I don't know why this post runs through my head so often. But it does.

I've been working on rebuilding a website I own for the past 2 months and I only have one more thing to do before release. I could technically finish it and release it today but... I'm posting here instead. Idk why I keep delaying it, because YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO FINALLY BE OFF THE COMPUTER (or at least not working on the computer).

My house looks like crap as I have been putting off chores and shit. And I really want to put my desk back up to a standing desk (it's down now because apparently I can't code while standing). Anyway yeah woo FSR Rebuild.

Also I suck at PHP and don't even fully understand it but I MADE ALL THAT HAPPEN SOMEHOW?!
Stuff! And things! And so many shortcodes! So many.
But hopefully that future proofs everything so I don't have to do a tiresome rebuild like this again!
Because, you know, this is only the 3rd time I've rebuilt the thing because of all the new stuff I learned to never do again! XDD

So glad I made the decision to not have membership to the site. No userbase to complain about funky shit happening to their accounts!

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
Often I wonder if my dog's respective personalities would have been different if
they hadn't been raised by me, but another family entirely.

Or would Bentley have nonetheless grown up with his Princess-like, imaginary hair-flip tendencies?
Still having grown up to obsess over one person ( mwah ) within his family pack as opposed to another?
Always crossing his dainty front paws upon the couch as you call his name a zillion times...even though he's literally looking right at you as you do so? >:O

GoddamnitBentley!
You handsome little jerk.

Finally finished analyzing my availability for a new job. I don't like it when stores add your breaks into your scheduled hours because then you end up working less than what you expected. So I scheduled myself extra hours so I can work the exact, if not a little over, amount of hours I want to work. XD

Reactions: Vars
So the last thing I had to do? Write a guide on how to take a good picture for a fursuit review.

Apparently every camera I have is terrible!!

My regular digital camera that was awesome broke last year (can't focus now). Fix costs as much as just buying a new camera so just put it off.
My smartphone has a shit camera.
When I moved here, my dad gave me some 90's era digital camera that runs on 2 AAs. It takes nice pictures. I was just using that. But then any time I set the timer function (so I could take pics of myself) it would die before it actually took the photo. I gave it new batteries twice more but same issue. Wtf. Never had this problem before??
So I got like half the amount of photos I needed for this darn guide.
I tried to plug it in and just operate it plugged in, but could only find the USB cable and apparently this camera will go to "USB Transfer mode" even though the USB cable is not connected to a computer??? So I can't take photos while it's plugged in.

I'm hunting around trying to figure out what else I can use, and come across my old video camera, which is also broken. It has a similar problem as my old digital camera - except instead of it being permanently out of focus, it just randomly loses focus. So it works... Some of the time.
Well I took 15 or so pictures but only got about 3 useful ones out of it. And the stills it took were... Grainy as fuck. Like how? I don't understand how a 90s era digital camera could outperform an HD camcorder, but here we are.
THE GUIDE CAME TOGETHER SOMEHOW but it was like 20x more frustrating than it needed to be.

Anyway so long story short: I still need to buy a camera. XDDD

Also the website isn't being released tonight.
I just have such a laundry list of things to do right after it goes live so I'd rather wait til I'm well-rested.
Which means it's going out first thing tomorrow! Hope it goes well. D:

Then after all that I can finally get to all this off-computer stuff I've been neglecting! :D :D

Considering that it's essentially supposed to be clown music? In a Sonic game of all things? This track is way more of a jam than it has any right to be:

You'd think that no one would be able to unironically sit around and enjoy Sonic clown music. And yet, here we are.

Why did I eat so much sushi?

I mean, I know why. It's sushi, and it was damn good sushi too.

But whyyyyyyyyyy? Oh my god I don't want to have to move or do anything for the next four hours.

Reactions: Vars
You'd think that no one would be able to unironically sit around and enjoy Sonic clown music. And yet, here we are.
May I introduce you to unironically enjoying Mario soundtracks? SMG and the sequel is a good start.

Oh lawl....

It's not as bad as it could've been. But let me just say I'm glad I waited until today to release it . lol

#justTotallyIncompetentWebAdminThings

Reactions: Navuso
why does adulting cost so much fucking money why tho whhhyyyyyy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Navuso
baby it's cold outside

C0KuBA.jpg

Also I'm sort of worried I might run out of propane lol

Also I'm still working on this darn website.
But I guess that's always how these things go - forever Px

Internet, y u so quiet?

Are potatoes Turing complete? I need to know.