Random Thoughts

I just farted, and my birdies looked at me.

Also ...

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

And girls never fart, not the pretty ones anyway ... they fluff!

Fuck. you.

Reactions: Navuso
There is something extraordinarily uncomfortable about my Rotom Dex calling me 'big boy' every time we reach a new island. Please stop.

There is something extraordinarily uncomfortable about my Rotom Dex calling me 'big boy' every time we reach a new island. Please stop.
I swear, the dex is flirty in the ultra games!
Some of the questions are a bit... Yeah.
And some of the dialogue added to the game... Innuendos were bad enough in the first one, why flood more into it?! I mean, don't get me wrong, it's funny at times, but cringy at other times >.<

The Greatest Showman....just....wow.

FFX OST's "Wandering Flame"

Paired with the soft, light snow that is falling in my backyard.

Idk.

Life is so beautiful sometimes.

I want to cry.

EDIT:
Welp I decided to share it.

[spoili] And now you guys also have my cringey fursuit channel. Enjoy (or not) : D
lol[/spoili]

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that my hubby's nickname for me is completely sarcastic. He calls me Peaches, and I always thought it was because I was the sweeter one of the two of us, now I realize that it's the total opposite. I only just noticed that he uses it when my inner bitch decides to come out. (And it's been coming out a lot recently since our idiot neighbors have been acting stupid.) So normal me gets no nickname, but bitchy me is Peaches. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Do I nap...?

Or do I... n a p ?

UghhhHH why does my cat put me to sleep so much somehow

darn you cat

but you're so adorable

• Love
Reactions: Eru
I had a very long imaginary conversation and the only point sharing is the conclusion, really.
I figured out that one of my OCs is very likely just the personification of all my mental/emotional problems so.
There's that, I guess.
lol.

I finally did the thing. The thing looks great on my shelf.
I must do more things.

Attachments

• IMG_20180112_232421[1].jpg
    IMG_20180112_232421[1].jpg
    517 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: Shiri and Kagayours
I put foam insulation for a pipe on my bokken and stuck the bokken in the middle part of my power tower and am now using it as one of those ballet rack things to put your feet on to help you stretch.

That's probably not goodTM​ (for the bokken) but my back pain has been real bad lately and stretching this way has helped.
Honestly kind of surprised by the ingenuity tbh.

Actually, why do I even care what other people think about how I treat my own tools? Plus the last time I even entertained the thought of using that thing for its intended purpose was forever ago.

Muse is monologueing but I am nowhere near writing a part with him in it. The scene is so clear in my head. If I write it down without immediately placing it in the story it might not make it in. I know that about myself. My stories progress on their own and almost all of my little one-shots don't make it into the final product because I have problems weaving in themes I've set aside for awhile. If that makes sense. I feel like I really need to do it this time.

I lost a credit card in my house. It's not really a big deal but I want to know where it is regardless.

I got Overwatch for Xmas. I'm trying to play it enough to get it out of my system and move onto other games. That's what I keep telling myself.

I had hazelnut cream in hazelnut coffee. I was afraid it would be too much hazelnut. I was wrong.

My favorite part of the fidget cube is the switch. You can't flip regular switches this much so it feels like something taboo and fun. Mostly fun.

Reactions: Vars
If this is Iwaku's Twitter, is it Twittaku?

#blessed

I have a huge honkin zit just underneath the pressure point of my glasses. It's been there for fucking weeks, almost going away, and now it's back in full force.

I just want to pop this monstrosity
Pleaaaaaase

Do I get the Outlaws Reaper or the Dynasty Genji? Hm...I am entertained that Reaper's guns say Outlaws on them but Dynasty Genji is pretty. Mayhem Junkrat was a passing thought but I will probably never change out of Dr. Junkenstein.

I forgot to get applesauce when I was grocery shopping ... how to survive now??

I ask myself why I didn't get into Danganronpa earlier.

I wonder if school matters most in my future job or experience? Where should I intern?

EDIT: There are no pictures of Okita Souji. They say he looked really ugly. Still want to see a picture of the dude though.

• Love
Reactions: Joan