Random Thoughts

The only dude that is hotter than a girl is Jesse McCartney. Or Daniel Radcliffe. Or David Beckham. Or Ben Affleck. Or James van der Beek. Or Christian Bale. >:=]

Is still amazes me how easy 90% of food is to make.
Online recipes make everything seem so much more intimidating than it is.

Also: Refried beans.
Not one recipe said "Just mash fucking beans. That's it. Seriously. That's all you need."
But you know what? I figured it out and now I have fucking amazing refried beans, so screw you, internet recipe sites!!

But I did put a lot of shit in it anyway:
pepperjack cheese
onions
broccoli
sweet potato
sweet peppers

And it was delicious.

AND
I don't know what changed but when did broccoli get amazing?
I LOVE broccoli now.
Wtf happened.
Did I just never have not-steamed broccoli before? Because raw broccoli just seems to go with anything.

Especially rice. Cut the little seed head things off and throw them in the rice cooker.
WHY IS THAT SO DELICIOUS????

Reactions: A.O. Taku
Some posts on Iwaku will be coming from 2018 and some will still be in 2017... because time zones make it the new year in some places before it is in others. Some of us are in the future while some of us are in the past.

i said congratulations to a guy for sneezing today at the airport

if you have time pls forge me a new identity so that i may escape this mistake

Isp outage, dishwasher broke, and - 2f outside. New year not off to a great start lol

Last edited:
It's way past time for me to stop sweating the small stuff and stopped giving people opportunities after they've proven they don't deserve them. My stress level would disappear if I did.

Trying to get an independent band to come to a nearby anime convention. The convention has a forum where they ask what guests you want to see. I want to do more to make it happen. It's something I'm randomly passionate about. I had to make up an entirely new email to even make an account on the forum site because it only takes gmail for some reason. I was the only one to suggest any band so hopefully that will help give it a better chance of happening. I even looked at the band's scheduling and they seem to be completely free in July...

I have two little figures on the base of my monitor. I want one more to sit between them but...what? I have Golden Freddy and Toothless. I call them my Devil and Angel respectively. What could go in the middle? Should something go in the middle? It's so empty there.

I have been working on this Rubik's Cube for a month. How do?

Things have really been quiet for me lately, I wonder if it means the rest of the year will be hectic.

Also, gotta learn how to people so I can make friends in uni.

Got the dishwasher dude to come this friday.
Going to grandparents to work tomorrow (haven't done that in a month lol we'll see how that goes I guess. Not like I couldn't use the money).

For some reason Reddit takes the amazon logo for my website's thumbnail instead of the actual image for the site??? Like I've tried everything at this point. Everyone says it takes og:image and/or embed.ly content so I've defined those and embedly AND EVERYWHERE ELSE is pulling the right shit BUT NOT REDDIT BECAUSE REASONS??

Also I spent a ridiculous amount of time the other day trying to get twitter card images to crop from the top middle and I had all the code right and everything but for some reason it only does middle middle still so I decided FUCK IT WE'LL GO BACK TO SMALL IMAGE SUMMARY CARDS
It probably has to do with my host at this point tbh but I'm totally not willing to pay business prices so I'll just deal

On that note, Kofi donations have increased so I'm gonna see if I can get some thank you postcards printed and if that goes swell, I might do a patreon where the only reward is a thank you post card 'cause that seems easy enough.

also whoops I totally forgot to eat today

I should take up knitting and knit myself a full body sweater if winter is going to keep acting like this.

I feel like I'm about to be hit with a starkblast! I've never heard of a bomb cyclone before today, but it sounds pretty damn cool, despite the fact that it's the complete opposite. Hopefully, school gets canceled tomorrow so I don't have to drive my kids out in it.

Is still amazes me how easy 90% of food is to make.
Online recipes make everything seem so much more intimidating than it is.

Also: Refried beans.
Not one recipe said "Just mash fucking beans. That's it. Seriously. That's all you need."
But you know what? I figured it out and now I have fucking amazing refried beans, so screw you, internet recipe sites!!

But I did put a lot of shit in it anyway:
pepperjack cheese
onions
broccoli
sweet potato
sweet peppers

And it was delicious.

AND
I don't know what changed but when did broccoli get amazing?
I LOVE broccoli now.
Wtf happened.
Did I just never have not-steamed broccoli before? Because raw broccoli just seems to go with anything.

Especially rice. Cut the little seed head things off and throw them in the rice cooker.
WHY IS THAT SO DELICIOUS????
X'D *L.M.A.O.!*

Sexy girls never fart. Pretty girls only fluff. Cute girls poot. All the other girls just stand next to people who DO fart!

On the one hand, my ADHD is really bad today.

On the other hand, the fact that my ADHD is really bad today has not sent me into a self-loathing spiral or turned me into a tightly-wound ball of anxiety, as is more often the case.

So that's... improvement, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I'm glad this thread exists for things that don't seem like they would fully belong in either the rant thread or the happy rave thread, lol.)

Reactions: Vars
Pokemon Go was not designed to be played in the winter. I wonder if anyone's ended up having frostbitten fingers attempting a raid.

Pokemon Go was not designed to be played in the winter.

Was too!

Snow-Weather-Pokemon-GO.jpg

(Although they do have pop-up warnings during extreme weather conditions, urging players to like, you know... not be stupid.)

Was too!

Snow-Weather-Pokemon-GO.jpg

(Although they do have pop-up warnings during extreme weather conditions, urging players to like, you know... not be stupid.)

Extreme weather, such as a light chance of mild fog =D
Seriously, around here, fog triggers the weather warnings or disables the weather... When it's not even thick fog...

Trying to get an independent band to come to a nearby anime convention. The convention has a forum where they ask what guests you want to see. I want to do more to make it happen. It's something I'm randomly passionate about. I had to make up an entirely new email to even make an account on the forum site because it only takes gmail for some reason. I was the only one to suggest any band so hopefully that will help give it a better chance of happening. I even looked at the band's scheduling and they seem to be completely free in July...

I have two little figures on the base of my monitor. I want one more to sit between them but...what? I have Golden Freddy and Toothless. I call them my Devil and Angel respectively. What could go in the middle? Should something go in the middle? It's so empty there.

I have been working on this Rubik's Cube for a month. How do?
Put Malcolm in the middle!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Shiri