Raised On Dust n' Dirt; Once In A Lifetime

Does this sound fun/interesting to you? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has different things going on, so take as long as you all need to post. It's all good and understandable. ^^

I just hadnt expected the posting speed to be so fast and the post lengths to be so small is all. Im used to multi para rp, so it takes me a lost of work to be able to condense my posts down to this size, but im trying.
*doesnt like intimidating people with long posts if thats not what they do*

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I can see Elia and Larkin dating. Ooooohhhhh *ideas ideas*
I could see that happening, if Larkin ever reveals the fact that he actually isn't a total jerk. XD

*Has ships for every book, Roleplay, TV show, Movie, etc. I've ever seen/read/participated in.*
I have ships for all my roleplays. Typically, they're ones I know will never happen. XDD

I might just have to drop chrystal.... it was spurt of the moment and now, all of a sudden people are throwing things at me so I have so much less time..... I'll still keep up with Exavior, but the sinfinity spot can be reopened for anyone who wants it

I might just have to drop chrystal.... it was spurt of the moment and now, all of a sudden people are throwing things at me so I have so much less time..... I'll still keep up with Exavior, but the sinfinity spot can be reopened for anyone who wants it
Alright, that's perfectly fine, and totally understandable. As you know, I've been their before. XD I'll go ahead and update the roster.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadicmaster
>.>
Skim reading would be so much easier if all the posts had headings as to whether or not they are sinfinity or deviant dragons...

• Thank You
Once i'm posting from a computer and not and ipod i'll format my posts too (i hate how they look all plain and boring right now)

Should I make a char sheet for the drummer? We probably won't get any more roleplayers, and I can handle two people.

If you'd like to, sure thing! ^^

Also... @Pan , did you get your sheet up and I missed it? :p

And @MrBriWolf , did you ever finish your sheet?

Name:
Craig Moody
Nickname/Aliases:
N/A
Stage Name:
Moody
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
tumblr_mmljclt8yf1s4f6u3o1_400.gif

Personality:
Craig is an outgoing, cocky, son of a bish. While his glasses make him seem like a nerd, he is anything but. All types of girls are attracted to him, which only inflames his ever growing ego. It doesn't matter if the number of girls outnumbers him or it isn't the right place or time- Craig will flirt like it's his last day on Earth. He's actually smart, although he has low grades in all of his classes. His main focus during class is to annoy the teachers. And flirt with girls.

I kinda mentioned that already, didn't I.

While some guys have that soft thing inside, Craig doesn't. Yeah, he'll pet that occasional kitten, but he really just doesn't care. It's like his life goal is to just flirt and date and kiss 24/7, while annoying any authoritative figures around.
-----
Favorite Song:
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre:
He likes hard rock and rap. His favorite band is Green Day and his favorite rapper is Eminem.
Instruments They Play:
Drums, drums, and more drums.
Spot In The Band:
Percussionist
-----
Skills/talents:
Flirting, playing drums, remembering things, talking, soccer.
Hobbies/Passtimes:
He only does what he's good at, so basically his hobbies are the same as above.
Girls, kissing, boobs, butts, soccer, music, rock, drums.
Dislikes:
Stuck up snobs, people who can't take a joke.
Major Flaw/Weakness:
Since Craig is way too carefree, sometimes he doesn't take anything seriously enough.
Fears:
To grow up

Backstory:
Craig grew up as always a flirt. He was the kid in preschool who convinced that quiet girl to kiss him behind the monkey bars, the guy in elementary school who was every girl's first boyfriend, the guy who made girls always stutter in middle school, and he's always been that way. Some people blame it on his dad, who is also a womanizer himself. But honestly, living with his dad and without his mom who was in a car accident when he was 2, Craig is just, well, Craig. His best friend is Jaden- Shiloh's brother. He's known Shiloh and Jaden since they were all little kids. Shiloh hates him, though, and they're constantly arguing. He likes to flare up her temper on purpose. When Shiloh joined Sincity, he decided to annoy her a step further and become the drummer. He started drumming when he was nine, so it came easoly to him.
Other:
Craig is an only child with no animals. He only lives with his dad.​

• Love
Name:
Craig Moody
Nickname/Aliases:
N/A
Stage Name:
Moody
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
tumblr_mmljclt8yf1s4f6u3o1_400.gif

Personality:
Craig is an outgoing, cocky, son of a bish. While his glasses make him seem like a nerd, he is anything but. All types of girls are attracted to him, which only inflames his ever growing ego. It doesn't matter if the number of girls outnumbers him or it isn't the right place or time- Craig will flirt like it's his last day on Earth. He's actually smart, although he has low grades in all of his classes. His main focus during class is to annoy the teachers. And flirt with girls.

I kinda mentioned that already, didn't I.

While some guys have that soft thing inside, Craig doesn't. Yeah, he'll pet that occasional kitten, but he really just doesn't care. It's like his life goal is to just flirt and date and kiss 24/7, while annoying any authoritative figures around.
-----
Favorite Song:

Favorite Band/Singer/Genre:
He likes hard rock and rap. His favorite band is Green Day and his favorite rapper is Eminem.
Instruments They Play:
Drums, drums, and more drums.
Spot In The Band:
Percussionist
-----
Skills/talents:

Flirting, playing drums, remembering things, talking, soccer.
Hobbies/Passtimes:
He only does what he's good at, so basically his hobbies are the same as above.
Girls, kissing, boobs, butts, soccer, music, rock, drums.
Dislikes:
Stuck up snobs, people who can't take a joke.
Major Flaw/Weakness:
Since Craig is way too carefree, sometimes he doesn't take anything seriously enough.
Fears:
To grow up

Backstory:
Craig grew up as always a flirt. He was the kid in preschool who convinced that quiet girl to kiss him behind the monkey bars, the guy in elementary school who was every girl's first boyfriend, the guy who made girls always stutter in middle school, and he's always been that way. Some people blame it on his dad, who is also a womanizer himself. But honestly, living with his dad and without his mom who was in a car accident when he was 2, Craig is just, well, Craig. His best friend is Jaden- Shiloh's brother. He's known Shiloh and Jaden since they were all little kids. Shiloh hates him, though, and they're constantly arguing. He likes to flare up her temper on purpose. When Shiloh joined Sincity, he decided to annoy her a step further and become the drummer. He started drumming when he was nine, so it came easoly to him.
Other:
Craig is an only child with no animals. He only lives with his dad.​

Love him! Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Xibilation
Character Application Sheet- "Sinfinity":

Name: Florian
Nickname/Aliases(If any): Whiskey Robber
Stage Name(If any): Shaman
Age(Remember.. We're in high school!): 17
Sexuality: Heterosexual, Panromantic
Appearance: Florian has skin that naturally although seeming elegant has a rough edge to it. His canine teeth are sharper than most human's naturally though that's true of many Hungarians before the age of 19 (this is an actual trait me and my friends share).
Personality:
-----
Favorite Song: Lots of favorites... though anything by Dalriada is pretty good
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre: Sonata Arctica
Instruments They Play: Vocals
Spot In The Band: Lead Singer
-----
Skills/talents: Parkourist, Wrestler, enjoys track and field
Hobbies/Passtimes: Poetry, singing, writing, reading Chekov
Likes: Girls, Asian culture, anime, manga, and his motorcycle
Dislikes: Spiders, the feeling of being alone, many of his 'admirers'
Major Flaw/Weakness: Has a tendency to last out at the unsuspecting few who try to push his buttons too many times.
Fears: Being isolated, dying alone, being stripped of his fortune
Backstory: Florian grew up to ex-Communist Party Hungarian immigrants, second generation. When the Communists were ousted around '89 and a lot of the shuffling was being done, some members of his family were given factories or major farms that still to this day produce a lot of money. In short though on paper his relatives own the businesses, it's the main family that takes in the bulk of the profits. Florian, nevertheless, was born into wealth- though with tendencies to hang out with the less than wealthy crowd. The stoners, the nerdy people- those were who he wanted to be his friends.

At the age of 9, Florian began to write song lyrics, and he also found himself writing lyrics in his head on car rides, this led to him buying a dirtbike and riding it around to get inspiration.

Other: None

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.