Raised On Dust n' Dirt; Once In A Lifetime

Does this sound fun/interesting to you? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been online. I moved cross country a few days ago, I'm staying in a hotel and I just started my new school. I'll do it once I finish school

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry too, things have just been really hectic lately, ill post later today

alrighty, so I'm not completely sure where we are rt now... could I have a small recap for both bands that way I know where to bring Julie and Zach back in

Sure! I'll post a summary as soon as I get around to catching up. ^^ I have to reply to a few other things, first, but I should have both a summary and reply up sometime tomorrow.

haha alrighty :3 Thanks

So, for the Sinners; Larkin had just asked the group what their plan for the day's practice was, referring to what they would play, discuss, etc. Then, Elia started playing the 'Misheard Songs Lyrics' video, and I believe none of us reacted to that yet(oops). And since all of that, Craig has arrived, which put Shiloh in a bad mood.

As far as I can tell, most of what's happening with the Deviant Dragons is that they've all arrived, and are in Liddy's house, outside of the room that they plan to use for practice. Christina then receives a text from her parents, who are angered at her because her brother tattled on her. Which, they hadn't known she was in a band, and are thus upset about this. I believe the group is now discussing the matter.

Think that's it... I'll be replying asap. Got a lot to do.

thank you! I'll get a reply up asap

i am so confused.... i posted ages ago and the site said i only posted yesterday......

i am so confused.... i posted ages ago and the site said i only posted yesterday......
that was probably my fault. I think I accidentally clicked the 'bump' option when I was clicking on the thread. One of the mod controls

Status
Not open for further replies.