Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
In-Character

Many, many eons ago, there were three daughters.

The first and oldest daughter took the form of a great wolf.

The second daughter took the form of a serpent.

The third and youngest daughter maintained a humanoid state.

While their father, Loki the trickster, left to do many things, their mother, the Jotunn Angrboda, took care of them as they lived merry lives in Jotunheimr, the realm of wolves and giants.

However, the kind of Aesir, Odin, would not have any of that, for it is written in the prophecy of the fabled end of ends Ragnarok that the three spawn of Loki the trickster and the Jotunn Angrboda would bring chaos. As such, he captured the three daughters to throw them into their eternal prisons.

He tied the first daughter by chains made from the impossible alloy, Gleipnir. The first daughter soon became known by many names due to her origins and fate - Fenrisulfr, Vanagandr, Hrootvitnir and Fenrir.

He threw the second daughter into the oceans of Midgard, where it would grow into a great beast bound to the physical plane, feeding off whales. This second daughter, who came to be known by names such as Midgardsomr or Jormungandr due to her fate, was said to be big enough to circle the world's lands with her serpentine body.

The third daughter was cast into the Underworld, Hel, and adopted her name after the place. Hel was tasked to be the ruler of the realm, evaluated and judging those who perish.

The three daughters, Fenrisulfr, Jormungandr and Hel had to suffer their prisons for eons, until one day, a hero from tales beyond the Prose and Poetic Eddas dropped by to rescue them. This hero was known as 'Cu Chulainn'. Cu Chulainn used wits and smarts to break their prisons and set them free...

Young Hakozaki Hikaru is a fresh new High School Student. His mother is often out of the country for work. One day, he recieves a letter from her from Iceland...

Hey Hikaru,

It's your mother here. Coping well? I'm guessing it's a yes, you are my son after all! Haha! So anyways, I just adopted three girls, here are there photos, ages, height, BWH, info, you get me. Attached right behind this letter. Vana, Jormun and Hel will serve as your new sisters when their plane lands next Friday. No need to fetch them, they're very capable young ladies and will find the house.

I just want you to show them around the neighbourhood during the weekend.

P.S. You've entered High School. That's wonderful news! One of the girls will enter with you. There's going to be a bit of paperwork, but I hope you can handle it.

Love, Mom.

And so the day came as the three girls arrived at Hikaru's doorstep. The day came as Hikaru met his three new sisters - Vana, Jormun and Hel. It isn't long before he finds out that they're hiding a little secret that'll make him question what his mother is doing!

The Ragnarok Girls

The namesake characters of this Roleplay. This terrible trio is the brood of Loki.

Fenrisulfr, known by other names such as Vanagandr or Hroovitnir, is a terrifying beast, or so they say. Fenrisulfr was once bound by the chains of Gleipnir until Cu Chulainn freed her. Exposed to the colds of Aesir for a long time, she has learned to control cold with ease. She has taken the form of a young woman by the name of Vana, capable of transforming into a great wolf once again.

Jormungandr, also known as the Midgardsomr, is a giant serpent that was said to hold the world in place. In the prophecy of Ragnarok, it is said to have great poisons that could stun and slay deities. She has taken the form of a young woman named Jormun. Due to this transformation releasing a lot of her energy, she will appear significantly smaller than her original, whale-swallowing form when transforming back to her beast-like form.
In addition to her default serpentine shape, Jormun can assume the form of a cat.

Hel was once the ruler of her namesake Underworld domain. Possessing the power to command the dead, as well as a familiar now sealed in the form of a plushie, Garmr, Hel now reunites with her older sisters to enjoy life on Midgard.

Cast

Main Protagonists

Hakozaki Hikaru - @Crow
Vana - @Weisenhart
Jormun - @Luma
Hel - @Vania

Other Characters

See more!

Application Skeleton

(Insert Animesque Picture Here)

Name: Well?
True Name: Well?
Physical Age: This'll correspond to what they'll do e.g. what stage of school they'll attend
Personality: How do they act?
History: Well...
Abilities: What feats and abilities does your character possess?
Human Appearance: Anything you can't show via the picture above, such as height?
True Form Appearance: What does your true form look like? Optional for Hel.
Other Information: Well?​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Jormun, #59b300, solid]

• Name
    Jormun Hakozaki
    "Or Joru if you can't pronounce it; as if it's really that hard. The family name's not half bad."

True Name
    Jormungandr
    "....and to think people have trouble pronouncing my short name."

Physical Age
    "Suuuuure, close enough."

"Don't get any ideas."

• The middle of the 3 sisters, while the other two plan to enjoy their time on Midgard, Jormun is far more serious. As far as she's concerned, Odin screwed her entire family out of a happy life because of paranoia and now she wants revenge. Badly. To topple the corrupt monarchy of Asgard and destroy everything Odin ever loved.

In public, Jormun is charismatic and silver-tongued to the supernatural extent of exhibiting mind control. She tends to think of most people as meaningless pawns. Interestingly enough, it's the people she actually respects that she'll constantly reprimand and insult. Few have ever acquired enough respect for her to both drop the smooth-talking and cease her looking down on them. Her sisters are a minor exception.

Jormun does, however, have a softer side that she tries to bury. She absolutely loves music when played well, and enjoys cooking, though some of her meals are inedible to others. Card games (poker especially) and strategy games also appeal to her. Still, it's rare not to see her working on "The Box", which she refuses to let anyone touch.

• Jormun has a tendency to appear serious most of the time. She doesn't wear fancy clothing or frills outside of very special occasions, and usually just chooses to wear a green track suit or a t-shirt for convenience. It's extremely rare to see her smile: even if she's happy or approves of something, only true joy will ever make her grin. The exception is when she's in public and puts up a 'charming' front, though anyone that knows her will recognize the smile is fake.

Height
    4'11"

Weight
    42 kg

Hair color
    Green

Eye color
    Yellow

Bs34i4f.jpg
    seamo09.jpg

• Music
    "Well I mean, it depends on the music. I like calming, peaceful music that helps me forget my worries. Classical, Jazz and sometimes Trance I suppose. Maybe someday when I finish my task I could learn how to work a piano. Or even better, a harp."

Toxic smoothies

"Cyanide, ammonia, wasp venom. They go great in smoothies and milkshakes. I'm sure at this point I don't have to warn you about touching my food?"

Human food
    "I don't know if you've ever eaten a whale before, but I wouldn't recommend it. They're far too blubbery. Ramen noodles and hamburgers are far better meals, as long as you're small enough to taste them."

Competence
    "If you can at least keep up with my 10%, I won't mind your company....probably. Just don't touch anything you don't understand, which I'm sure is most of it."

Magic tricks
    "They're usually pretty obvious, but a few actually caught me by surprise. I'd rather watch and guess than perform them myself though."

• Snooping
    "A girl has to have her secrets. That, and at least half of the things in my room could kill you just by handling them wrong, so if you want to live a long and healthy life, get out!"

Idiocy
    "I'm not interested in making 'friends' with a bunch of bakas who will never amount to anything."

Her true form
    "No, I don't have self-esteem issues. That body was my prison for more years than you can even count. I would never have admit it back then, but there's a lot you can do as a human that you just can't as a serpent. And whale is nothing compared to a home-cooked meal."

Seafood
    "If variety is the spice of life then seafood no longer has ANY spice for me at all. Also, turns out Japan is a pretty bad place to hate seafood."

Thunderstorms (fear)
    "You can ignore the legends about every bolt of lightning coming from Thor. It's just a glorified buildup of static energy. It's also terrifying. Not because lightning is dangerous, but because Thor uses it to mask the flash of traveling across realms. Unlike the storm, his lightningbolts are very dangerous. So if I get jumpy....it's for a good reason, alright."

The ocean (fear)
    "Ha ha, very funny. When you're used to being the biggest thing in the ocean and then you're not, it becomes way scarier. It's literally a fish-eat-fish world. Anyway, I can't think of it as anything but a giant prison now, so I want nothing to do with it. Maybe if you found a nice pond I wouldn't mind a swim."

• Poker and Strategy games
    "These would be way more fun if I could play them with someone who actually challenged me. I don't mind the triumph of winning against a dimwit though."

Chemistry and Cooking
    "I see no difference between the two. Ingredients, proportions, processes and products greater than the sum of the components. I don't mind sharing my baking, but don't go eating things without my permission. Some of it is just for me."

• Jormungandr was the second child born to Loki and Angrboda. Back then she was far more carefree and happy. It seemed she had inherited her father's love for trickery more so than her sisters, getting into trouble occasionally, but nothing too serious.

Back then, Jormun was an incredibly gifted shapeshifter, generally making use of this for fun and amusement. She hadn't even honed this skill to the point of partial transformation, and tried mixing various animal parts. Of all the land animal forms, Jormun found herself attached to humans and cats. She'd often use these forms, or a combination of them, when spending time with her sisters, whom she loved dearly.

....all that changed when Odin took things into his own hands.

One day, Jormun had just finished catching herself some fish for lunch and changed into a cat to visit her mother and sisters in their cabin. As she made it to the door, she felt her body immobilize before she could open it. The blue glow of a paralysis glyph illuminated her black fur as the shadow of Odin crept over her.

Odin truly looked regretful as he captured Jormun and crossed the realms into Midgard. Just before releasing her into the waters, he forced her to remain in the form of a serpent forever with a cursed band attached to her tail. Only when she was stretched out straight could one remove it from behind. She was left there, sinking as the paralysis wore off and Odin left to continue ruining her family. Jormun had several minutes, frozen, to realize how much she hated him and wanted her revenge.

At the time she was banished, Jormungandr was already large, and the band made of heavy steel. Though she tried to con the, at the time, simple creatures of Midgard to move it, it was far too heavy. Even worse, both she and the band grew in size, until it truly appeared impossible to remove.

As time went on, she resigned herself to her fate, settling near the secluded Antarctica. Years passed, until a hero called Jormungandr by name, introducing herself as Cu Chulainn. She brought back a topic Jormun had long buried in the back of her mind: the cursed band.

"The curse keeps you in the form of a serpent, but it doesn't keep you from transforming into a different serpent. A longer serpent. So, couldn't you circle the Earth and grab your own tail?"

Jormun fell silent. It wasn't even a particularly complicated solution, she could've thought of that herself. Yet she didn't. Too focused on the obvious solutions.

With that bit of advice, Jormungandr begin to stretch further and further, transforming longer and longer. Even so, she still came up short and began to push it beyond her limits, until finally she caught sight of her own tail. Grabbing the curse in her mouth, she gave one huge yank and tossed it off into the water. Exhausted from the transformation, her entire form suddenly began to shrink, reverting to a much smaller form.

Returning to the ship of Cu Chulainn, Jormungandr took the form of a human girl and boarded the ship to thank the hero in person. Clearly this was no ordinary human that had come for her. Instead, her eyes met her elder sister, Vana, and they begin to tear up as a smile crossed her face.

"You two catch up. When you're ready, we're going to hell."

• Serpent's Tongue
    Ideas laced with mind-dominating power that forces any weak-willed individual to consider the suggestion as immutable law until Jormun releases them. Sort of like an extreme form of hypnotism. This is often her method for determining who's worthy of her attention.
    (Obviously PCs and significant NPCs are too 'strong-willed' for this to work)

Aura of Blight
    Jormun can release an aerial poison, which will quickly paralyze any living being to breathe it in. Even without breathing, it'll slowly be absorbed by the skin, though it'll take several minutes to work in this case.

Serpentine Dance
    Movements that almost instantly reverse, defying momentum. Contortions that look like they would crack several bones. Incredibly quick short-range motions. In it's most extreme form, it almost appears like Jormun is teleporting right next to herself, into a different pose. Despite these incredibly quick short-range motions, she isn't a fast runner, and even falls below average in most school races.

Toxic System
    Jormun is immune to most poisons. As a result of the potent venom that runs through her body, she often craves toxic substances that would kill an ordinary person. In her true form, her fangs will inject the venom. As a human, she instead relies on a venom-coated rapier, appropriately named "Fang". Either way, these methods are reserved only for people she truly wishes to drop dead.

Transformation
    Though most great creatures have a human form, Jormun can also transform, entirely or partially, into a black cat. Sometimes she will change just her ears so she can hear better. In the past, she used to be able to change into many forms, but ironically, she burnt out most of this power removing her curse.

Box of Ragnarok (unfinished)
    "DON'T TOUCH THAT, BAKA! This box is for a very special group of people and I need to make sure it gets delivered to them, fresh and untouched."

• *All art belongs to the original artists....probably.

Color Code

#59b300

Serpent's Tongue Color
    Rainbow
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Hmm....any preferences on age? I'm fine with whatever.

Hmm....any preferences on age? I'm fine with whatever.

I was thinking that Hel would be in Middle School while Jormun and/or Vana would be High Schoolers.

I would say it's up to you, but just make sure that Hel is the youngest, Jormun is the middle child and Vana is the oldest.

The important thing to note is...

P.S. You've entered High School. That's wonderful news! One of the girls will enter with you. There's going to be a bit of paperwork, but I hope you can handle it.

I was thinking that Hel would be in Middle School while Jormun and/or Vana would be High Schoolers.

I would say it's up to you, but just make sure that Hel is the youngest, Jormun is the middle child and Vana is the oldest.

The important thing to note is...
Alright, I'll throw Jormun down as 14 for now. I can tweak it a year or two later if necessary.

R7cl9d2.jpg
  • Name: Hakozaki Helen Nope, just call me Hel-chan〜♡
    True Name: Hel
    Physical Age: 11

• Height: 4'5''
    Weight: 58 lbs
    Hel is a girl with a petite and slim physique. She has a pink-lilac hair and pale red eyes. Her outfits always have a pink-purple tone. She also usually seen carrying her... strange looking plushie. What with that "strange looking"!? It's called ka-wa-ii!! ( *`ω´)
  • On the surface, Hel is a cute and optimistic girl who seems to always act childish, but she is actually a mischievous and extremely cunning ruler who takes advantage of her childish appearance and mannerism to its fullest extent. Hel normally acts kind and compassionate to others, such as feeding a stray dog or guiding a lost tourist, with the only exceptions being her sisters whom Hel naturally express her true nature and even play pranks on them on a regular basis.

Hel generally presents sweet and humble toward anyone she is unfamiliar with. She always speak in a modulated, soft-spoken voice and always complies with what others want if she feels like she isn't losing too much. If she can't or the hostility is clearly presented, she will try to talk with the other party and ask for a peaceful solution. If the confrontation can't be avoided, Hel will express her hate of violence and ask for presenting allies' help. If all that and she still has to act, then expect to see her true colors and... hell.

Once Hel drops her mask, she becomes a bold and extremely arrogant queen of underworld who looks down on anyone she is unfamiliar with. She also strongly displays sadistic traits as she mercilessly "plays" with her opponent. However, if Hel feels like an opponent is a formidable one who can't be underestimated, or if she just think they're not fun to play with, she will do anything to finish them off as fast as she can.

Hel is also adaptable and shows interest in unfamiliar and modern stuffs such as technology and culture. It seems she has watched several anime and learned Japanese culture even before she reached Japan. Heck, she even mastered calling "Onii-chan" in the most affectionate and jail-baiting voice possible already.
  • I once had a normal name, with my last name consisting of two kanji and my first name three. There are no real meaning... For the love of... can I just let you say something without being a weeb? You aren't even born in Japan in the first place! Tee-hee. Don't Tee-hee me!! Fine, I'll just do this myself.

Hel was born as the youngest of the 3 sisters. As the only one that was born with a literal humanoid form, she was raised to be a kind and sweet girl. She also had a normal, beautiful name which represented her kindness. Although, whenever asked, she would came up with the line taken from a certain albino in a certain city. Whether Hel actually remember that name or not is unknown.

Hel in her childhood was a genuinely sweet and innocent girl. Every second with her mother and sisters was really precious and memorable. She lived a happy and peaceful life, until that day...

That day, the king of Aesir visited and used the name of her father whom Hel rarely met to capture her and her sisters. He made the 2 girls suffer unimaginably terrible fates and was about to throw Hel in the Tartarus as well when her innocence suddenly make the soft-hearted Odin changed his mind. He simply prohibited her from leaving hell and tasked her with its management.

Time passed, Hel had sent the dead to various destinations based on their past and religious beliefs. Most of them didn't talk, but there were some oddballs who dare chatting with the ruler of the hell right before their past memories would be deleted. Throughout eons, Hel had long conversations with many people, most of them being bad guys who were either genius or insane. (since good guys followed rules and wouldn't talk :/) She talked with a gladiator who enjoy killing and hurting other. She talked with a manipulative aristocrat who was the true mastermind behind the downfall of French royalty. She talked with the even more manipulative neighbor of a certain leader, who seemed to plot World War II about 50 years in advance and successfully did so without dirtying his own hand, and so on. This gradually influenced her and eventually made her become what she is nowadays.

At first, Hel made several attempts to escape her large prison, to no avail. Eons passed, Hel started to lose hope and accept her fate when suddenly, a mysterious hero appeared along with her sisters. As Hel was covered in joy and asked for her sisters' help, the hero, Cu Chulainn, told Hel to escape on her own, saying it was more proud and satisfying. However, she did provide supports by somehow inviting Hades, another ruler of underworld whom Hel never met before, to a meeting where Hel had to persuade the deity of death by herself. She succeeded. Not only she learned ability to turn invisible from him, she also had Garmr made friend with Orthrus and Cerberus, who later helped her hold off her wardens and nemeses, Helreginn and Nidhoggr. This stirred a conflict between Odin and Hades, which turned into a serious feud between Asgard and Olympus.

As she was asked to live with a boy, Hel was more than happy to comply. After all, she got to reunite with her dear sisters again. Despite a lot more pranks, Hel's love and bond with her sisters hadn't changed and she wouldn't forgive anyone who would separate them...
  • Whenever Hel uses her ability, her irises brightly glow crimson. In addition, she always says the name of her Garmr-relating abilities out loud. Whether it is mandatory or not is questionable.

• Hell Domination
    Hel can see and talk to ghosts, verbally and telepathically. She can also assign command to them as well as corpses, skeletons and zombies. In case of intelligent ones, they can resist the commands to some degree, depending on both sides' intent and willpower. In addition, Hel can summon skeletons from anywhere connected to the ground.

• Innocent Idol
    Hel passively has immunity to mental intrusions, be it hypnosis, mind control, memory alteration or any powers that affect her thought pattern. In addition, if the other parties haven't seen her true nature yet, their subconscious mind will be charmed. Those affected will see and treat her as if she is their actual, ideal daughter. In combat, this clouds the judgments and decisions of even the determined and/or cold-blooded opponents, giving them a harder time, if not a complete inability, to harm or do any bad things to Hel. This doesn't affect those who never have a child.

• Underworld Concealment
    Hel can manifest wings. While they present, Hel can fly and hide her presence from human eyes, although she can let specific individual or group of people see her. In addition, she can grant its concealing effect to others.

• Hellhound Liberation
    Hel can unleash the true form of her most faithful familiar, Garmr. Garmr has pitch-black fur with crimson spot that looks almost like blood stains, crimson eyes and an armor that resembles skeleton. It has enhance speed and strength, ability to fly with wings manifested from darkness, a night vision, a fear-evoking howl as well as an ability to breath hellfire. And you know, he can evolve into stage 2 and 3! They are super strong and look so cooooool!! At stage 2 he is already in Uber and at stage 3, even without mega st... We are not talking about your hobbies here OK!? Anyway,

• Abyss Dual Howl
    ???

• Supremacy Guardian
    ???
  • Like:
    - Obedience
    - Children
    - Dog
    - Reading
    - Sweet food
    - Jokes and pranks

Dislike:
    - Physical activities
    - Spicy food
    - Insects
    - Bugs
    - COCKROACH, to the extent that its sight alone could incapacitate Hel and disable her abilities, even in her serious mode.
    - Dark places (wait, didn't you come fro... I'm a little girl you know, of course I'm afraid of dark places ^_−☆
    - Violence (!?)

Interests
    - Multimedia, listed as anime, manga, musics, films and games.
    - Technology
    - Human's history and folklore
    - Insect repellents and insecticides
  • Color Code: #FF00FF
    Color Code 2: ???
    Voice Actor: Ogura Yui
  • "Alright, we have finished most parts of the CS. Now I'll just wait for your older sisters' history and see how can we finish up yours. Oh, and don't forget to make line-by-line quotes whenever you have time, okay?"
    "Eh, do I really have to do that?
    "Not again... I believe there were no details about you being lazy in Personality tab, and aren't you supposed to be like "always complies with what others want if she feels like she isn't losing too much"? So get the job done already!"
    "By the way, you are Vania right? I mean, that Vania?
    "Why asking?"
    "And Vampires are sort of dead right? Aren't Vania-chan be like an intelligent and more powerful zombie?
    "Uh I guess you could say that, but that's a bit..."
    "Then act like a proper servant and leave me alone already! I still haven't finished this game yet. (^_−)〜☆"

Her eyes glowed

"Wah!! You cheate... Understood, Hel-sama. I'm truly sorry for my rudeness. Please excuse me..."

Yep, the line-by-line quotes aren't happening.

HbeSj2c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Luma
Don't worry, I'm almost done with mine. Big sis got dis. C:

Don't worry, I'm almost done with mine. Big sis got dis. C:
Totally haven't been stalking your test thread.

That officially makes me the slowpoke I guess. I get caught up on the darn faceclaim every time....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Only history left, though Im not sure and gonna ask; do we cover only before the girls are rescued right? I mean, whatever happens after that and before they reach Japan seems plot-relevant to me @Crow

So basically the first part of your history needs to be a rendition of your character's legend. In your case, how she was captured from her home realm by the gods and how Odin assigned Hel to the Underworld.

The second part depicts the rescue mentioned.

That's preferably where the History ends.

Mm, donut posts. Now I'm hungry.
250px-Glazed-Donut.jpg

Looks good so far. I really need to get to work on Jormun. I'll just leave the faceclaim for last, since it's obviously giving me some trouble. I could put my crappy lack of art skills on display later on I guess....

Lol @Vania, that last section. The 4th wall is officially broken.

Once I'm done with my character (only a tiny bit of Personality and History left), I shall post 'er here. In the meantime, you three can give me your character's Face Claims (though I can wait for you @Luma) and I'll make Character Banners for us.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vania
Once I'm done with my character (only a tiny bit of Personality and History left), I shall post 'er here. In the meantime, you three can give me your character's Face Claims (though I can wait for you @Luma) and I'll make Character Banners for us.
Oo, cool. Banners are fancy. I looked around for a while and couldn't find a faceclaim I liked for the life of me (calling me picky is a major understatement), so I ended up ordering a commission. I've been wanting to try that for a while, I'll see how that turns out.

So uhh....faceclaim pending I guess. Give it a week or two maybe? Either way, I'm pretty much done with the rest of the character sheet, so feel free to look it over. First time I've tried playing a villainous tsundere, so that should be fun.

Reactions: Weisenhart

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1444312.jpg

"My body's gotten a little chilly after being chained these past few milleniums... Perhaps it's only fair that we get to have our little fun now, right?"

• "Do you hear that? The sound of the blistering wind... The howling wails of the wolves... Ragnarok is nigh. We have fulfilled that woman's wishes, and now... our sweet revenge awaits. Those impertinent Aesir won't fool me twice."

Name:

Vana / Anari Hakozaki

"I am denominated as Vana by my dear younger brother. However, you may call me Anari."

True Name:

Fenrir / Fenrisulfr / Vanagandr / Hroovitnir

"Oh, dear. These legends are quite the nuisance, aren't they? I probably have more names than I have sisters. Just call me Anari, alright?"

Physical Age:

"I may not look it, but I am pretty well-developed. Please perish the thought that I have been living for eons."

Female

"... Did your dull-witted question need an answer?"

• To the eye, Vana, or Anari, is a superficially polite and affable young lady, soothing or pleasing her acquaintances with the perpetual smile planted on her lips. She is proper and mature which is fitting for her age. As a foreigner, Vana is thoroughly fascinated with Japanese culture, quickly becoming accustomed with life there and pretty much letting herself be assimilated into an ideal Japanese woman. Being calm and gentle in nature, and as soft-spoken as her little sister Hel, one would know that something is amiss when she raises her tone. She says "Quite" quite often, to the point of the singular word being her catchphrase. Well-mannered and sophisticated is the primary focus of her dictionary.

As the eldest of the three adoptive sisters, Anari plays the role of the level-headed adult, though she doesn't seem to mind her more eccentric siblings' mischievous antics, apologizing on their behalf and letting them do as they please. She is in charge of majority of the Hakozaki household chores, up to and including cooking meals for the family. In addition, she volunteers as a caretaker at the local daycare center, which shows her willingness to help out in the community. Of course, the children absolutely love her.

Of course, as with Hel and Jormun, this persona is merely a well-crafted front. Vana, or Fenrir, held deep resentment towards Odin and the other Æsir for separating her and her sisters and even tricking and confining them with prejudice. She would love nothing more than to finish off the Norse gods that have put them in this misery. However, since the woman hero named Cu Chulainn had saved them, she was deeply indebted to her, and chose to honor her one wish: for her and her sisters to take care of Hikaru Hakozaki.

Vana treats the young man with respect, to the point of being subservient to him, like a maid. She is also protective of him, just like how a dog would protect its master. Despite her lingering anger, she puts it aside for her little brother, who she seems to deeply care about. She isn't above manipulating people to achieve her own goals, but isn't actively harming anyone.

• Fenrirsulfr, also known as Fenrir, Vanagandr, and Hroovitnir. The Fenris wolf. Her legend is prominent throughout the Norse mythology as one of the three daughters of the demoniac god Loki and the giantess Angrboda. Having discovered a prophecy that these three entities would bring about malevolent chaos and discord, the Aesir Odin and the other gods formulated a plan to confine each of them.

When Fenrir was brought to Odin's palace along with her sisters Hel and Jormungandr, they were separated and confined individually. Jormungandr was thrown into the deep blue while Hel was sent into the land of the dead. And for Fenrir? Odin had the wolf raised among the Aesir, with the god Tyr being her caretaker. They fed her, and she only grew stronger from there. When it became apparent that this wolf would become strong enough to overwhelm their ranks, they've made several attempts to confine the monster to chains, and failed every single time.

In a final attempt to restrain her, Odin had his servants secretly make a chain, or rather, a ribbon, made out of six magical ingredients: the sound of a cat's step, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, bear's sensibility, fish's breath, and bird's spittle. The gods challenged Fenrir to break this chain as well. The wolf saw how thin and well made Gleipnir was and thought it was a trick. She agreed to try and break the chain, but only if one of the gods would put their hand in the wolf's mouth. Fenrir believed this would force them to free her if she could not break the chain. Only Týr was willing to put his hand in the wolf's mouth. Fenrir tried to break the chain. The more she tried, the tighter the chain held her. When the gods would not free her, the wolf bit off Týr's hand at the wrist.

With the beast finally contained, eons have passed where her being was engulfed by the cold winters of Midgard. And then, a hero came through and set Fenrir free. This mysterious woman who called herself "Cu Chulainn", had also freed her siblings from captivity. Of course, this put Odin and the other deities on high alert. Now that the three sisters have been freed once more, Ragnarok is bound to happen one day.

Indebted to their savior, the three sisters have agreed to comply with any one wish their hero desired. In response, the woman wanted them to turn human and take care of her son living in Japan, named Hikaru Hakozaki. They were, to say the least, surprised at her wish. Nevertheless, for some reason or another, they agreed to her terms and assumed their human forms, arriving in Japan at her behest. Odin and his servants would be looking for them all throughout the world, to prevent Ragnarok from happening. And they'll be prepared...

• "I feel quite homely in this form, actually. Is it becoming for a lady like me, dear brother~?"

Height:

5'6''

Weight:

62 kg

Hair Color:

Silver

Eye Color:

Turquoise

School Uniform

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1444308.jpg

Konpaku.Youmu.full.1587093.jpg

Casual Wear

5Bv02yn.png

Konpaku.Youmu.600.1911455.jpg

Traditional Japanese Clothing

Konpaku.Youmu.full.1587096.jpg

FENRIR FORM

winter_wolf_by_animecrazy1992-d30l20r.jpg

• "Unfortunately, I'm not fond of puns, ice-related notwithstanding. I'll just kill you and move on, okay~?"

Human Form

Absolute Chill

By raising her hand and clenching her fists, the surrounding area immediately becomes colder, to the point of absolute zero. Parties harmed by this area-of-effect magic are paralyzed, unable to move as the consummate cold slowly envelops their being. If not stopped, the afflicted's life force is completely drained as their bodies become frozen, brittle husks. Another variation of this ability is by making contact with her desired target, turning them into ice.

Cold Embrace

Instead of freezing a target's entire being, Vanagandr focuses on the target's mental and emotional state. By "freezing their mind" and soothing their worries, she can manipulate people into doing her bidding.

Cold Immunity

Both of her human and canine form are completely susceptible to the cold. Makes sense, as she is a pure-breed wolf of the winter. Due to this, she can also negate and absorb any form of ice magic thrown at her.

Frostcraft

Vanagandr can create snow and ice at will from the palm of her hand, and can mold it into various forms such as weaponry. She can also imbue her creations with life, turning them into ice creatures.

Enhanced Senses

Even in her human form, Vanagandr's five senses are laudable and questionable for a human. In a completely silent state, she could hear anyone's heartbeat and smell anyone's scent from a moderate distance. Her vision is beyond the perfect 20/20, recognizing an identity's countenance from a long distance.

Enhanced Agility and Flexibility

She's a flippin' ninja, let's just leave it at that.

Quick Learner

Vanagandr, like her sisters, has a superior capacity of understanding new concepts and applying them correctly, having studied human psychology and their way of life in a very short span of time and assimilating into their kind unencumbered.

Fenrir / Wolf Form

When becoming one with her true self, Vanagandr (better known as Fenrir in this form) becomes the massive canine being of legend. For the targets of her ire, pissing their pants would be recommended, along with praying to their impotent God.

Superpowered Physiology

Fenrir's entire being is upped a hundredfold. Also, the area surrounding Fenrir is covered and followed with a thick snowstorm. Her senses are enhanced more than ever, capable of reading and tracing human actions. This is in tandem with immense strength that leaves holes her size through buildings just by running through them along with blindingly fast speed. Yeah,
    have fun trying to catch her.

• "These... humans are quite enthralling. Don't you think so too, Jormun? Hel?"

Face Claim:

Youmu Konpaku from Touhou

Voice Actor:

Saori Hayami

Speech Color:

#8d8d8d

*Disclaimer: Any artwork belongs to their respective owners.

AYE0JyF.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Luma
MkEdcgt.png

"Let's get moving, girls."

• miSKsTP.png

"I suppose I'll tell you."

Name:

Hakozaki Hikaru

• Hikaru's exterior is said to be as cold as Nilfheim. He isn't very fond of expressing himself and can be very avoiding. He does show respect to others, though. Hikaru is somewhat shy about socialising, and speaks softly when he does. He's easy to startle, but very difficult to impress.

Hikaru is shown to be protective in nature. When the time is right, he knows when to step in to take action. Sometimes, this can be seen as rash and thoughtless.

• Hikaru didn't have much of an extraordinary life. He was an only child in a complete family, but both his mother and father were always out working - his mother as an archeologist and his father as a businessman. For his mother, he was never exactly clear what she did within her line of work. His parents were rather busy, save for them coming home every week, two weeks, or even month.

One day, he would recieve a letter about his mother adopting three new sisters for him - Vana, Jormun and Hel. He then ponders what is going on as the three prepare to head to Japan a week after the delivery of the letter.

Later on, he would find things about the three sisters that would make him wonder what his mother was truly doing.
  • gFWtQFQ.png

"You're a little too close."

Height:

150cm

Weight:
    32kg

Hair Colour:
    Black

Eye Colour:
    Sky Blue

Build:
    Slender
  • Hikaru displays some extent of superhuman feats, such as enhanced jumping and reflexes. He also seems to have some knowledge of what will take the sharpest of eyes and minds to infer is a form of ancient Irish martial art.

He might have other powers unknown to even himself, but who knows?

Hikaru's other skills include housework that exceeds numerous housewives, primarily cooking and cleaning.

• His family
    Household Chores
    Sunday Morning Tokusatsu Programs (No one must know)
    Sunday Morning Magical Girl Shows (No one must know)
    Late Night Magical Girl Shows (No one must know)
    White Chocolate

• Those who are after his family
    Those who are after him
    Cockroaches
    Excessive secrets
  • Trivia:
    N/A

Voice Actor:
    Kido Ibuki

Code Colour:
    #99ccff

Wow those look nice. I still have to wait for probably a week or two, but I supplied my own cartoony drawing for now (and found a true form). Wouldn't bother making a banner with that though xD

Either way, if all looks good, I think we might be ready for the IC. I could just edit the banner into my posts later on.

The placeholder's pretty decent. Can't wait to see the commish.

Anyways, I'm ready to set the IC up, but I'm drowsy so I'll set it up in a few hours. See you all later.

So, when do you all want to start? Hanging around Cu Chulainn before the flight, or heading to your new home after the flight?

Status
Not open for further replies.