Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
In-Character

Many, many eons ago, there were three daughters.

The first and oldest daughter took the form of a great wolf.

The second daughter took the form of a serpent.

The third and youngest daughter maintained a humanoid state.

While their father, Loki the trickster, left to do many things, their mother, the Jotunn Angrboda, took care of them as they lived merry lives in Jotunheimr, the realm of wolves and giants.

However, the kind of Aesir, Odin, would not have any of that, for it is written in the prophecy of the fabled end of ends Ragnarok that the three spawn of Loki the trickster and the Jotunn Angrboda would bring chaos. As such, he captured the three daughters to throw them into their eternal prisons.

He tied the first daughter by chains made from the impossible alloy, Gleipnir. The first daughter soon became known by many names due to her origins and fate - Fenrisulfr, Vanagandr, Hrootvitnir and Fenrir.

He threw the second daughter into the oceans of Midgard, where it would grow into a great beast bound to the physical plane, feeding off whales. This second daughter, who came to be known by names such as Midgardsomr or Jormungandr due to her fate, was said to be big enough to circle the world's lands with her serpentine body.

The third daughter was cast into the Underworld, Hel, and adopted her name after the place. Hel was tasked to be the ruler of the realm, evaluated and judging those who perish.

The three daughters, Fenrisulfr, Jormungandr and Hel had to suffer their prisons for eons, until one day, a hero from tales beyond the Prose and Poetic Eddas dropped by to rescue them. This hero was known as 'Cu Chulainn'. Cu Chulainn used wits and smarts to break their prisons and set them free...

Young Hakozaki Hikaru is a fresh new High School Student. His mother is often out of the country for work. One day, he recieves a letter from her from Iceland...

Hey Hikaru,

It's your mother here. Coping well? I'm guessing it's a yes, you are my son after all! Haha! So anyways, I just adopted three girls, here are there photos, ages, height, BWH, info, you get me. Attached right behind this letter. Vana, Jormun and Hel will serve as your new sisters when their plane lands next Friday. No need to fetch them, they're very capable young ladies and will find the house.

I just want you to show them around the neighbourhood during the weekend.

P.S. You've entered High School. That's wonderful news! One of the girls will enter with you. There's going to be a bit of paperwork, but I hope you can handle it.

Love, Mom.

And so the day came as the three girls arrived at Hikaru's doorstep. The day came as Hikaru met his three new sisters - Vana, Jormun and Hel. It isn't long before he finds out that they're hiding a little secret that'll make him question what his mother is doing!

The Ragnarok Girls

The namesake characters of this Roleplay. This terrible trio is the brood of Loki.

Fenrisulfr, known by other names such as Vanagandr or Hroovitnir, is a terrifying beast, or so they say. Fenrisulfr was once bound by the chains of Gleipnir until Cu Chulainn freed her. Exposed to the colds of Aesir for a long time, she has learned to control cold with ease. She has taken the form of a young woman by the name of Vana, capable of transforming into a great wolf once again.

Jormungandr, also known as the Midgardsomr, is a giant serpent that was said to hold the world in place. In the prophecy of Ragnarok, it is said to have great poisons that could stun and slay deities. She has taken the form of a young woman named Jormun. Due to this transformation releasing a lot of her energy, she will appear significantly smaller than her original, whale-swallowing form when transforming back to her beast-like form.
In addition to her default serpentine shape, Jormun can assume the form of a cat.

Hel was once the ruler of her namesake Underworld domain. Possessing the power to command the dead, as well as a familiar now sealed in the form of a plushie, Garmr, Hel now reunites with her older sisters to enjoy life on Midgard.

Cast

Main Protagonists

Hakozaki Hikaru - @Crow
Vana - @Weisenhart
Jormun - @Luma
Hel - @Vania

Other Characters

See more!

Application Skeleton

(Insert Animesque Picture Here)

Name: Well?
True Name: Well?
Physical Age: This'll correspond to what they'll do e.g. what stage of school they'll attend
Personality: How do they act?
History: Well...
Abilities: What feats and abilities does your character possess?
Human Appearance: Anything you can't show via the picture above, such as height?
True Form Appearance: What does your true form look like? Optional for Hel.
Other Information: Well?​

Last edited:
Ahhhh, I thought it was something they can telepathically communicate with each other. Sorry, posting at 3 AM wasn't a good idea.

Big sis, Help!!! the cute little sister is cornered(?) by some mysterious stalker!

Lol, I love the hate towards Jormun's cooking. From her own point of view, she probably loves her food :P

Lol, I love the hate towards Jormun's cooking. From her own point of view, she probably loves her food :P
I actually played on this since my last post lol. Guess I didn't imply it clear enough.

I actually played on this since my last post lol. Guess I didn't imply it clear enough.
I was referencing your last post actually. x3

Also, my posts can be kinda long, so if any of you would like me to start shortening them down a bit, just lemme know. I tend to assume people want the details until I'm told otherwise.

I was gonna wait to get on my comp so that I can colourcode, but nah.

So, no colourcodes in my next post.

I can live without the colors :p

Was going to reply but my portable mouse ran out of batteries.

Maybe tomorrow.

I actually intended for Siegfried to appear later on when Fafnir appears too.

It's alright, I can work around the whole 'Siegfried is dead' thing, keep the post Vania.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vania
Well I might be too fast to assume that all mythological human died normally. Sry about that and thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.