R.O.C.K On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caramon blushed, finally realizing what he'd asked and turned around, attempting to use Z as a mirror before he covered his right arm and slapped him with it, causing him to shake his head as he felt the throbbing subside before speaking, an embarrassed, yet mischievious tone to his voice as his arm returned to normal.
"Just tell me when you're ready, dear. I'm right here, waiting, not trying to look at your incredible figure at all."

Luna blushed a bit as she changed into the silver dress. When she finished she took a deep breath and looked at herself. She liked the way it felt and noticed it fit fairly well for not knowing all of her measurements. She smiled a bit.

"You look great," I said quietly to her.

"You can turn around now," she said softly.

As Caramon turned around, he was almost knocked off his feet by what he saw. The dress had not only fit, but it had done what he had intended it to do, as Luna's eyes glittered like jewels in sunlight, the rest of the room seemingly dim compared them. A look of awe and entrapment was glued to his face as he spoke.

"You look amazing. Even if you tell me turn around again, I doubt I'll be able to look away from those sparkling eyes of yours, so, could you make me turn around if your not willing to let me see you change yet, because I don't think I can do it myself this time."

Luna blushed darkly, her face turning a dark red.

"Sheesh Z, he's a regular Cassanova," I laughed, "You'd better keep him in line."

Luna put both her hands on his shoulders and forcibly turned him around. Her face still a dark red as she changed into the other dress. She was really sure how he could know how to make these dresses for her, it made her blush a bit as she thought about him making them. When she finished changing she turned him back around.

"So...what do you think?" she asked.

Z couldn't help but laugh at I's comment.
"I can try, but no promises. He's almost as stubborn as I used to be before I got put in that new body before we met."

Caramon turned around to see a beautiful woman, garbed in what appeared to be the night sky itself, placing his hands under her arms and running them down to her hips before saying a word as he looked into her eyes.

"You look like a goddess. Your eyes look like stars, and your incredible body looks as if it were wrapped in the midnight sky. If this is how you look in these, I don't know if I'll be able to control myself when I see you in the other two."

He hung the silver dress back in its place and picked up Luna before spinning her into a kiss, gently holding her head as he leaned her over. After bringing her back to her feet, he noticed that the gash had grown. It was now almost to his palm, stretching from there halfway along his forearm. He did what he could to hide it behind her, yet nothing he could do could keep her from noticing something like that eventually.

Z spoke to him calmly, a gentle tone to his voice.
'You need to tell her. It's spreading faster than we thought. If you don't do something before the next Maverick shows up, you may become one yourself.'

Luna blushed darkly as he placed his hands on her. When he spoke of her appearance her face only darkened, becoming a dark violet red color. She felt a bit silly being spun around and kissed but she smiled at him.

"Well then those other dresses will have to wait until AFTER the wedding," she said before she noticed the gash, "Caramon......what are you hiding?"

Her face grew more serious. Her blush fading very quickly. She was worried, she'd never seen anything like that before. Her face was one of concern and worry. She didn't like the idea of something being wrong. I tried to calm her down in a voice only she could hear.

"Luna, it's ok, whatever it is we'll figure it out. He IS right, you are a genius. The amount of information you have about mavericks is astounding. And you were just interested in them. Now you have more of a reason for your research, just IMAGINE the kinds of things you can do. And Caramon will be there every step of the way. Whatever it is, we can deal with it...no matter what." she said quietly.

Despite Caramon's best efforts, she had seen it, but how could she not? He turned away from her, unable to face her, holding his left arm behind his back to allow her to see it in its entirety, the gash was littered with smaller cracks, as if the were veins running along his arm.

"When I took the head back to the shop, I accidentally nicked myself on the inside of it. I didn't want to worry you, so I tried to hide it. It's a little too big to do that now, though, so Z and I decided to tell you. It's alright, though. If I can save up enough money, I can just get it replaced and dispose of the old one. What's an arm or two if it keeps those I love safe from what I can become?"

Luna frowned when he turned away from her. She took a careful look at it.

"I'll help out.....I have some money saved up...I was going to buy some more hard drives and monitors....but you're much more important to me. I don't like the look of this....But this could give some insight to how this spreads. I need to go over some things....." Without another word she grabbed her own computer and had it set up in minutes.

She started it up, not bothering with anything but local files. Her fingers flew across the keyboard and she furrowed her brow. I was a bit worried realizing that she was going to do everything she could to figure out EXACTLY what was going on. Luna's frown grew as she looked through all of the information she had.

"Luna, calm down. You still have to work tomorrow," I pleaded with her.

"This is more important," she mumbled as she poured over her computer.

Caramon saved Luna's data and shut down her computer as he whispered into her ear, wrapping his arms around her.
"It's alright, babe. We can figure this out together, but it's really late. I shouldn't have kept you up so long.
Last I heard, you'd get fired the next time you were late, so you need to get some sleep.
I promise we'll work on it tomorrow when you get back, alright?
I've got people that I need to do repairs for, and the other Biomatches might show up then, too, so please just wait until you get home, then we can work on it around noon, okay? You're wellbeing's more important to me than some stupid cut.
I can pay for the operation myself, but I was wanting to at least see if I could find a way to keep my real arm before I went through with it.
I want to be able to feel your soft skin with all ten of my real fingers, instead of with half of them being fake, so let's use that only as a last resort, okay?
I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so please, just trust me."

He gently picked her up and set her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her waist as her curled up next to her.
"Everything's going to turn out alright, you'll see."

He spoke to his Biometal through their channel once again, making sure Z was still active.
"Hey, Z, if I fall asleep, and she starts working on that stuff again, wake me up, will you?"
'Fine, but it may take a bit, you're a heavy sleeper.'
"Tell me about it."
He gently kissed Luna's neck as he held her close, hoping that he wouldn't have to trouble her or Z more than he already had.

Luna looked at him, a slight glare in her eyes when he shut down her computer.

"This is more important than some thank- woah!" she exclaimed as he picked her up.

She frowned more when he laid down with her. She wanted to work and find a way to help him. There was no way she'd be able to sleep now, let alone go to work. If something happened to him it would be a major blow to her. She loved him and wanted to be with him as well. As he lay curled up against her she did her best not to cry. She was worried and a bit scared, she had no idea how the whole Maverick thing worked and that's what bothered her most. I tried to calm her down.

"Z's got this. He's the strongest guy I can think of and stubborn as an ox. He'll make sure Caramon's ok. Things will be fine. You need sleep, you can't lose this job." I said softly.

Caramon held Luna as close to him as he could, doing his best not to squeeze her too tightly, as her ran his fingers through her hair and down her spine, doing what he could to calm her down.

"Luna, we need to get some sleep. I know how to knock people out using their pressure points, just please don't make me use it. I'd hate it if I accidentally bruised your beautiful skin. Just calm down. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere, I promise. If we meet at Zero Hour around noon, we should have plenty of time to figure out what's going on before the others show up here, okay?"

Luna shut her eyes and sighed, trying to go to sleep. She wasn't tired now, instead she was worried. She tried to relax and go to sleep but a million thoughts ran through her mind. She was worried about him, worried about work, and worried about school. She was getting close to graduation and she didn't want to mess that up. I was doing her best to calm Luna down though it wasn't doing too much good.

Caramon awoke to an odd pain in his arm as he gently slipped it out from under Luna, making sure not to wake her, as he walked into the bathroom and quietly shut the door.
Z spoke to him in a sleepy tone, as if he were just awakened, or had been roused before falling asleep.
'She finally fell asleep nearly half-an-hour ago. I did what she could to help calm her, but her worrying finally wore her out.'
"And she wondered why I tried to hide it... I knew that'd happen, but this, I didn't expect."

He held up his arm in front of the mirror, now almost completely red and riddle with cracks and gashes going every-which-way, almost as if they formed some kind of symbol that encompassed his entire arm.
"Does this look familiar to you, Zero?" Caramon asked himself in the mirror as he tried to remember where he'd seen it before.
'It does, but I can't seem to place it right now. I'm over two hundred years old, you know, so I can't remember everything." Z replied without realizing.
"What did you say, Z?"
'I thought you asked me a question. Did I do something wrong?'
"No, it's just that my family changed it's name to honor the great Reploid hero. That was you?"
'I just did what needed to be done. I lost a lot of people I cared about over the years, so I couldn't say that I was a hero.'
"I understand. If it's alright with you, I'd like to borrow your strength. Could you be sure not to take control of my left arm until we start getting things straightened out? I need to make sure you don't get infected too."
'Alright, but I'm not going to promise anything. Are you going back to bed? 'Cause I'm awful tired.'
"I didn't think you needed sleep."
'I've always slept, I just never had to. Call it a force of habit, or even one of my Human traits, if you like. Wake me up when you decide on what you wanna do. For now, I'm takin' a nap.'

Z went silent as Caramon left Luna a note, telling her that he went in to work early to make sure everything was in order, and to be sure the Maverick's head was safely disposed of before anyone came into contact with it.
Before he left, he gently kissed her, doing what he could to let her sleep until I could wake her up when she needed to, setting her alarm so she'd have plenty of time to get ready.

As Caramon entered his shop, he found that the head was gone, a large hole in the side of the garage, as if someone had blasted it from outside.
Pondering on it for a moment, Caramon decided it best to patch up the hole and work on the real reason he'd gone to the shop: to make something to hide his "condition".

After he was finished, he looked to the rising sun with a smile.
"I hope Luna wakes up with her alarm today. I made sure to set her clock forward to make sure that she'll make it in on time, so she's not gonna be happy with me when she comes out here later."

Last edited:
"Oh, that's what the names mean! I get it now..." Marti said, nodding as she continued. "Well I can't believe that your creator made one good and one bad robot but I would assume that he went rogue because I have no clue. Also I didn't know you could eat. And may I say.... Oh my God, It is like my dreams are coming true in front of me except I didn't create you. What kind of metal are you made from? What hardware do you use? Who created you? What kind of programming software did your creator use? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Marti finished her rambling with that last question which made X look up at her with a small sigh.

A better question, Marti, would be how his little destructive playtime was like my charge shot, or our charge shot since it was your energy used. You are okay after that, right, Marti? You aren't hurt? X asked, concerned for his friend. The girl simply nodded, happy to be around the robot.

Eve didn't look bothered by how Marti suddenly changed into 'Fangirl Mode'. She was impressed though that she could change her mood so quickly.
"Calm yourself. I will answer your questions, or at least the important ones, once everyone is gathered."
A holographic screen appeared in front of Eve, just as big as a tablet. Eve pushed on one of the transparent buttons, which made it write something on its own. If Marti and Ludus would pay attention, they could read: Activating Signal: Mother's call.

Each Biometal began to receive Coordinates of a small island, not far from Metropolis. Going there with a boat would probably be best, unless one of them had a jet and parachutes.
"I'll see you there. But for now, take care of yourself, and bring me something sweet if it is not too much to ask."
Just like Add did before, Eve turned herself into a beam of light that shot in the sky, and vanished from the area quickly. Her mechs vanished as well, which left the two Biomatches alone for now.

Once the other robot wo was much more kind left the scene, ludus revealed himself again. Un armored and arm scratched and bleeding a bit. He clasped it and remained looking at the other biomatch. " I'm a noble idiot right " he fell to one knee. The pain seemed more severe than he thought since his adrenaline was going. He still had a smirk on his face as he tried to stand back up " so this island.....how are...are we suppose to get there? " he stood up again slowly. ' ludus you're hurt go get help ' boxy said. " im..fi..fine " he shook his head opening his eyes and making his way forward still to the other biomatch.

When Marti saw that Ludus was injured, she cussed. "Shit! Don't worry, I'll get you to some help..." She ran over to the man, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and helping him toward her apartment. It was closer than the hospital and she thought the man who lived above her was a doctor who might be able to help them. "Damn, you messed up your arm." She said, looking down at the man's arm. Hopefully the guy wouldn't get his arm infected...

Boxy? Really A? Nice nickname. X teased. He looked over at Ludus's arm and gave a sad sound. Is he going to be okay? The biometal asked, concerned for the other biomatch.

He nodded his head as she helped him " thank you " he said still holding himself up the best he could with help. " its nothing to serious just probly the scratching and a gash should heal in no time " ludus said faintly still trying to smile ' yeah so what its a nice nickname X, and ludus will be fine his vitals seem fine he might just be in some really bad shock ' boxy replied.

"It could heal quickly, but it might get infected and that would keep you down when we need you. Plus, you, me, and the rest of the biomatches all have to find some way to this island. Any ideas?" Marti asked, walking closer to her garage. They were almost there and she was sure that soon enough she could get the man on her cot and get Markus, her neighbor, to look at him. "Oh! I almost forgot. I'm Marti Dew. And you're Ludus, right?" She hoped that the light conversation might help him focus on anything but how much his arm would be hurting right then.

X giggled. It just sounds like a funny nickname for a dangerous biometal. Boxy. Boxy, boxy, boxy! He laughed, enjoying himself as he thought about the silly nickname.

"Uh oh." Model S spoke out suddenly. "Looks like you weren't cut out for the job. Or something else happened." the Biometal floated out of Iscariot's pocket, blocking the man's way. Iscariot turned to the Biometal with a sneer.

256x300x256px-Mmzx-model_p.jpg.pagespeed.ic.LpVwLaNVEa.jpg

"The signal, Mother's Call, has just been activated. I've received coordinates to the meeting spot." said Model S, turning to look in one direction.
"Then, where is it?" asked Iscariot, wanting to get to the point of it all now that he knows he's right. Finally, greatness lied ahead.
"It's on an island, apparently. Unfortunately, my design means I can't exactly sustain flight over a large body of water." said Model S. "And, no, my shurikens can't act like propeller blades. No zany schemes, Iscariot. Before you almost die again." spoke Model S, to which Iscariot grumbled to himself, looking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.