R.O.C.K On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy just raised his hand and put it on Ludus's chest.
"She is right. Mavericks are... dangerous."
Then, there was a sudden wave of force, coming right from his hand, which send Ludus flying diagonally up. The damage was minimal, but if he wouldn't do anything he would crash into the ground and break a few bones.
Now that Ludus was out of his way, the boy kept walking and jumped on top of the maverick with a seemingly easy jump. He ripped out its core with his bare hand, which was as big as a marble, and put it into a pocket of his pants.
His eyes then wandered to Marti.
"Whats wrong? Are you afraid, even though you have a biometal?"

Mart was surprised to see Ludus flung from where he stood. She felt herself start to shake a bit as she backed up. "W-what's wrong with being afraid? I-I mean, it tells you that there's danger around and how are you still alive?" She looked between the man's pocket to him and found herself feeling the need to run.

Marti get out of here now! Please, I don't want you hurt! X was practically begging his biomatch as he pressed himself into Marti's chest. She wanted to move but found herself frozen.

"Pathetic. Just as expected."
The boy pointed his palm at her, and a small yellow marble could be seen inside the center of his palm. It was actually a lens which now began to glow. He began to charge an attack, and Marti would do well with ether running away or defending herself.
((This is a good moment to interrupt him Akuma. Anyone who wants to join this little fight is welcome too of course.))

"Ah shit!" Marti ran, knowing that if X was this scared there was no way she could fight this guy. She might have a better chance if she biomerged, but right now she needed to find a safe place to do that. She ran toward a fallen piece of a skyscraper, hoping to biomerge behind there. All the while she was scrambling to hold onto X, her hands slippery with sweat.

From shinning in the air came a direct blast ontop of the man who threw ludus upwards, but before the blast a faint voice could be heard yelling " ROCK ON! ". As the beam came down it hummed with energy, but behind the blast was a barrage of blast's coming in at the same point with high speed. " Well then, what a jerk " Ludus was still falling a smirk on his face.

A rain of attacks made a hit, right on the new enemy that appeared before. The impact of these shots made the dust and dirt of the area blow through the air. It seemed like the fight was over... but it was not. His voice came from the dust cloud.
"Particle Ray."
A yellow laser, quick moving and sharp as a blade, shot out from the ground and blew not only the dust away, but also aimed for the falling Ludus Model A. As the dust was gone, it could be seen how much damage he took. None. He was surrounded by an energy barrier, and it's surface let his own attack through with no problem, while Ludus's shots were parried. This was not a fair battle at all, and not looking good for the biomatches ether.

The beam coming at him quicker than he thought, but he boosted himself to the side and shot some beams to quicken his movement to dodge it. As he came about it, he spun and slammed his heel of his armor against the shield but up by the man, and hoped it cracked but as he slammed his heel he emitted two beams directly at it sending him flipping off it and landing on the floor again. " oh great im all alone again "

As soon as Marti reached the broken piece of skyscraper she shouted, "Rock On!" Thus she became Marti Model X. Though this wasn't looking too good. She cussed as she saw just what the man... thing could do! It was crazy! She should probably just run away, she thought. She looked over at Ludus who was still going after the thing. "Just get out of here man! He's way above our level!" She shouted, moving out of the safety of the rubble to try and distract the man. She may be trigger happy, but she knew when to pick her battles. She shot at the thing's feet, hoping to make it fall and buy them some time.

The attacks from both sides forced him to dodge for the time being. Usually the shield would have defended him, but there seems to be some kind of limit to that ability.
"Not bad. Biometals really do improve human abilities huh?
My name is Add, and i am the leader of the Maverick Forces. Show me what you are made of."
The way he said that sounded like he literally wanted to tear them apart.
Add pointed at both of his enemies with his hands and unleashed another particle ray. Something was strange even now. If he really was the leader of the Maverick forces, this shouldn't be his real strength. It seemed like he played with them.

Caramon walked over to Luna, wrapping his right arm around her waist as he pointed out different dresses with his left, forgetting about the crack on his wrist.
"Well, I bet you're wondering how I made so many, and how I know your sizes. Let's just say that I know that while you've been getting taller, your waist's the only thing that's really stayed the same."

He smiled as he showed her around the room filled with dresses, skirts, jeans, shirts, and the like on hooks and hangers, strings and straps, before coming to a large case with four dresses inside.
"These are the ones I thought would look the best on you." he said as his grin grew wider, pointing to the first dress in the line."That's Silverstream," he said, pointing to the pale blue and silver dress on the left, "it's made from imported silks and cottons, like the other three. It took a week-and-a-half to make, but I made sure to use colors I thought would help your eyes shine blindingly bright."

"This one here," he continued, pointing to the next dress, a midnight blue one, with white dashes her and there, "is Midnight Memories, it's fashioned to accenuate your figure, though, it doesn't need much of that." he added, gently running his and down her side as he pointed to the next one with his free hand, a bright white, yellow, and gold, dappled with frills and a bit of lace, a small piece of silk hanging over it.

"Here we have something I was hoping I could see you in soon. Remember when I asked you about that dress you saw in that window a couple months ago when we went out for coffee? I went ahead and made it based on what you said. Lunar Star is what I call this one. Because you're my bright and shining star."

He gently gripped the side of her hip with his right hand as he kissed her on the cheek, pointing to the last one, appearing more like a night gown than a dress, yet it had a flowing feel, despite the crimson, fur-like attachments to the ends of the dark blue and black fabrics, making it have the luster of both.
"This, my dear, is Blood and Midnight. I made this when I first met you, yet I made sure to use materials laced with nanomachines so that it can shrink or grow when need be."
He said, gently placing his hand on her stomach before letting her go and spinning her around into a kiss.

"So, my love, what do you think?"

when she screamed out about running away and out of there league he had a flashback his memory running over his head blinding him from the incoming attack, what came back to him was boxy yelling at him " LUDUS!. LUDUS WATCH OUT! " he came back through just in time to lean out of the way of the beam, his face blank of emotion as he stared at the man who seemed to be toying with them. He spoke to the other biometal his voice monotone but loud " If we limit what we think we can do, than why wear a biometal? If i have been given a power to put to good use, then why waste it on such a retreat. A man of his stature sure might be stronger than me....but i will learn from him, and be molded by a loss. and if i die...so be it...atleast i died, using my gift " Ludus grew up, with a terrible habit of giving up had made himself change. He still stared dead eyed at the man, who has now become a threat apparently " You are obviously holding back, and i thank you for that....but i have one question.....why? " He fired of the cannons which were charging at his sides directly at the energy barrier, he continued to fire flurries of shots and they seemed to be kicking up alot of dust in the general area of ludus.

Luna and I noticed the crack on his wrist, Luna frowned but was soon blushing. His arm wrapped around her waist made her smile a bit. She looked at everything that was in there, becoming a bit embarrassed. She'd never seen such clothing before.

"I... I um....you're going to spoil me you know," she said softly, "They're all beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you....I wish...I could do something to repay you. I mean this is a lot of stuff for me, it's just so...so...wonderful."

I laughed softly, "Go try some on!"

Luna blushed a bit darker when he turned her around and kissed her, "I umm.....I just...I don't know what to try on first...and well....I mean...there's so much here. I still need to call my parents and let them know I'm ok... to be honest... everything that's going on...kinda wearing me out."

"Can't you tell? I wanna enjoy myself while i have the time, and that's impossible with broken remains of a Reploid."
Ludus' attacks had little no effect when making a hit. That was not because he was weak. He simply lacked the firepower and experience with his new weapons.
He mentioned 'while i have the time' so all they would have to do is to hold out for just a bit longer. Add wouldn't make it easy though.
"Let's see how you manage this one. Particle Ray, Kaleidoscope mode."
His particle ray now split into multiple beams, which had reduced strength, but their numbers made up for that. Instead of piercing right through whatever they touched, they left deep scratches in the material. Dodging is now a lot more difficult.

"God damn it!" Marti dodged the particle ray just barely. She then heard the name of her foe. "Wait, Add? Like Add in addition or is that just an anagram for something?" She heard the man's speech and sighed, shaking her head. "You know what? You are a noble idiot!" She shouted at him, not very happy with her current predicament.

X finally talked to Marti. Marti, use the charge cannon! Focus your energy and shoot at him. It might do something at the very least.

Marti nodded and focused her energy on the cannon. A bright white light focused before she let loose on Add, shooting a charged buster shot at the man. She was surprised by the force and had to take a step back from where she was standing.

' aw crap ' he said to himself in his head, he then ran forward at the beams looking at them coming in rapidly in different ways. as he came near them he dodge around a few and got hit in the shoulder by one making him spin out and just dodge another one. He flipped backwards again behind a corner thinking to himself about a strategic way to go about this.

Caramon smiled at his blushing bride to be, kissing her once more before pointing at the night dress as he winked at her.
"I always wanted to see what you'd look like in that one, but I was also kind of waiting for our wedding night before you wore it. The two on the left I wouldn't mind seeing now, if you'd be willing to model them for me. The third one's special, so i can't let you try it on until we set a date."

He gently ran the fingers of his right hand down her cheek as he stared into her eyes, gently grabbing her hand with his left as his smile grew.
"You owe me nothing my dear, for I already have more than I could ever ask for, and now I have you, so it is I who should be asking how I can repay you after all you have given and are willing to give me. You don't have to worry about your parents, either. I took the liberty of telling them that you'd said yes to both questions when I called after I invited Varla. They seemed pretty happy to know you'd be living here. I even invited them to live with us, but they turned me down, saying we'd probably keep them up all night, whatever that means."

As he finished, he kissed her once more, before opening the case and handing her the silver and starry dresses.
"I wouldn't mind seeing you in these. Would you like me to leave the room and shut the door, turn my back, or do you mind me watching you change?"

Marti's shot made a direct hit and interrupted Add's attack. It hit his head, making him move it back by force, almost like he looked at the sky. There was a moment of silence, which was followed by Add's laugh.
"I've had enough of you."
He moved his head back and looked at the two of them. Instead of doing another particle ray, he began to form a energy ball in his hand. It looked like he copied Marti's charged shot and was now about to try it himself.
"I'll tear you to pieces. Super Char-"
"Giga Stream!"
A female voice interrupted him, and a blue energy beam came from somewhere behind Marti. It took Add by surprise and pulled him with it as it made its way into a wall.
Add got up anyway, but for the first time today, he took some actual damage. A nasty wound was at his arms, which he crossed in front of him to block as much damage as he could, and many scratches were scattered across his body.
"Looks like my time is up. Consider yourself lucky."
Add turned himself into a light beam and Teleported himself out of the area. That fight was finally over, and no casualties were made. Just a few wounds and property damage.

The source of the attack was somewhere behind Marti and Ludus, and now the one responsible for the attack approached them.
CA.png
The person was female, and a robot as well. She was accompanied by two small mechs which floated around her. Something about her was soothing, and the Biometals would react to that first.
"Everyone okay? Nothing broken?"
Luckily, she seemed to be their ally, and a powerful one too. But still, who was she anyway, and was she the time limit that Add spoke about?

"Alright, who are you? How did you did that? Why was his name Add, and would you like to go out for pizza sometime... Ludus, was it? You seem like a cool guy and sorry for calling you an idiot." Marti said, looking back to the strange lady. She powered down from her biomerge, X becoming a pendant on her chain.

We can trust her Marti, or at least she can calm you down because she's giving off something that's making me feel relaxed. X said, sighing as he laid against Marti's chest. She simply gave the biometal a pat, starting to calm down as she noticed the girl was a robot.

Luna blushed darkly.

"I...I suppose I could model them for you," she said softly.

I giggled as she watched the scene. Luna's face turned a dark red when he talked about her parents and what they said. Her parents were a bit...out there as far as she saw it. She was a little embarrassed as she was handed the dresses.

"Could you...at least turn around?" she asked quietly, clearly shy, "I ummm....I...just...It's kind weird...."

Now that she was near them, she talked again.
"Well. My name is Eve, that attack was the result of a routine that is similar to Biometal X's charged shot, his name is Add because our creator gave us these names, and i actually could go for some food too now unless my company is bothering you."
While eve could focus on their allies, her mechs did the watch duties for her. Interesting was that she kept her neutral expression while talking with them. She had the perfect pokerface.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.