Quest Online (RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Location ~ Alexandre inn cafe
Kaozuki ~ Morgana and Kaine

Kaozuki blinked. The fourth floor? Just getting up to the second had seemed so daunting. Then again, he must have been a whole lot stronger than she was to begin with. Sure, he'd been training right from the start but there was no way he'd gotten past rank E in the first few days, right? They'd had people who had gotten up to E before the boss and it still hadn't been that easy. Sure, she couldn't see their ranks but she could tell who ran faster and hit harder. It wasn't rocket science or anything. Namely those ones up in the very front had definitely ranked up. They'd all headed straight for the chieftain while everyone else had just been trying to survive.

"Ah, that's way beyond anything I could do. You must be strong," Kaozuki laughed. In reality, everyone up here had to be strong unless they'd just managed to get lucky like she had. Her thoughts were interrupted as Morgana staggered into the room and collapsed at a table. After feeding Nacht another piece of pancake, she got up and happily dragged Morgana over with her good arm, chair and all. It was only right, given that the healer had basically saved her life, preventing a complete breakdown. Sure, she was sore and hurt all over but she was alive and that felt good.

Location ~ Alexandre Inn Cafe
Kaine ~ Kaozuki, Morgana

Kaine took another sip of his tea, by now cool enough to drink without fear of burns. He rather enjoyed compliments, nearly as much as Nacht seemed to be enjoying pancakes. He really was quite strong, soloing the wilds of the 2nd floor required at least that much. But after the party he joined disbanded and went their separate ways, Kaine found he had lost much of his drive. Hell, he hadn't leveled (Or was it ranked? There weren't really levels but he still referred to it as such.) since he got here. It was one of the reasons he joined Luminescence in the first place - he was looking for something to give him that kick he needed to get back on his A-game.

After a moment he noticed Kaozuki dragging someone else over to sit with them. "A friend of yours, I presume?"

GM Post~

I didn't intend to have us start so close to night time XD but it works the entire world is available to you. Interact do not be shy or you might end up soloing a lot. If you don't mind that then great, but yeah the map is there you can go anywhere on it do anything and at times I will intervene with challenges that you might be running into. I will be watching everyone. muahahahaha anyways have fun!

Kaosuki ~ Kaine and Morgana

"She came up to the second floor with us and fixed my arm after it got burned off," Kaozuki said with a smile. It felt weird actually talking about the horrid event but it felt more wrong not to give credit where credit was due. After all, it was one of the major reasons why she was here and not dead in that room. The others had mostly been too involved in their own problems... or goals to stop and take care of her. A few had probably deemed her a lost cause, not completely without reason but still it was that one healer than had decided to drop everything to piece her back together as best she could. Sure, she probably wouldn't be able to lift a sword with it for a while but what of it?

Location ~ Alexandre streets
Reito ~ Stella and Lucifelle

"You can't help me but you can help my boredom and my poor wallet," Reito cheered, turning her beer upside down. Not a drop fell out and everyone knew what that meant. Obviously, everyone was defined as Reito herself. It was time to go get more gold. It was of course easy but just like everything else, it was best done with others. Then afterwards, they'd drink and party till the gold ran out and they'd do it again. It was a wonder, wonderful delicious cycle. Oh yeah, and every here and there, she'd gear up so she could kill faster and make more gold to get more booze and more snacks. Epic plans. They were so well thought out, of the genius level indeed.

Inn Cafe

Morgana to Kaine and Kaozuki

Morgana nodded a hello to Kaine, somewhat sizing him up as a fellow player. "Yes we've come a long way."She said softly. "It's almost enough to make someone give up." She thought of Tirian with a pang. "But as I see it someone will always welcome a healer." She gave a small smile. Might as well start making new friends now while she had an opportunity.

Kaine ~ Kaozuki, Morgana

"I suppose so. Given the state of the game, I doubt healers will ever find themselves in low demand." He intended to make healing his second life skill once it became available to him. It would be good to be able to heal Nacht without using items, and when along with another healer they could keep each other in top condition. "Ah, but where have my manners gone? We've not actually been introduced yet, have we? My name is Kaine, and my friend here," he gestured to Nacht, "is Nacht. It is a pleasure to meet you."

~Lucifelle~

Location~ Alexandre
People~ Stella~ Reiko​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifelle remained crouched on the ground like a feline when Stella chirped out her words. Already the crowd was beginning to form around the two, but it was such a normal occurance that Lucifelle didnt even seem to noticed. The woman jumped up, and threw her arms around Stella. Nuzzling her face into the female's neck, she made a purring noise before pulling away, and twirling around in three circles before staggering to a stop, a cheeky grin still playing upon plump lips as bright, golden eyes gazed all too amused back at Stella. It didnt take much to catch her attention though, and Reiko's words did just that. She gazed at the female, and would have initially spat out some sort of sarcastic remark if she hadnt said the exact same words as The Lion herself. This was a better means for her to get what she wanted, and for Stella to agree to find something to do. Her grin grew mimicking that of a Cheshire cat's as she eyed Stella, and pointed a long nailed finger toward the new comer.

"Seeeeee Stell? Even a stranger agrees that we should go do something. Can we can we can we???"

Her request was so childish that is even made her smile, a laugh bubbling from her lips without any attempt to contain the loud roar of sound. Stalking her way back over toward the woman she'd become close friends with, her arms yet again draped around her, it'd become a habit as of late. Her cheek rubbed up against Stella's as she pleaded to go do something, she even agreed to do what Stella had initially offered up. It sounded good to her, hell it was something to do. Off in the distance, soft padding could be heard approaching them, and it wasnt long before the beast of a bear made his way lazily toward Lucifelle. Luci squeaked a bit in excitement as she ran over to the animal, and threw her arms around his maw, her forehead leaning on his which gained an appreciative grumble from the bear. The beast was massive, protective, and clad in a banner strone across his back that showed the mighty lion with the sword. The Order's symbol. The bears body itself was clad in bit, and pieced of shining, silver armor on his shoulders, head, legs, and paws. A beast fit for battle, but it was obvious that the Lion didnt see him as anything, but a cuddle buddy, which he didnt to mind. His name was Nikal, and by his name rested Lucifelle indicating that the bears was her tamed pet.

"Nikal~ Make Stella hurry up, and decide what we are doing. She takes too long."

The animal grumbled once more, and turned toward Stella, his massive body bounding over toward her before his moist nose pressed to her forehead, and his mouth opened to release an anxious roar. He made sure to let his breath cover every inch of Stella's face, her hair streaking back with the force of his roar. He then stepped back, and plopped on the ground before her, his head tilting to the side, paws dangling before him. Lucifelle moved to his side, and mimicked his movement, her own head tilting to the side allowed some of the wild blonde mane on her head to fall into her golden eyes. Lucifelle, and Nikal were quite the pair. Equally sarcastic in everything they did, and damn there sharing the same personality. It was a wonder how Stella put up with them.​

Inn Cafe

"Nice to meet you too." Morgana replied, only slightly surprised at his manners. "Ah, both of you." She added, smiling a litte more. "Do you have an interest in healing?" She asked Kaine. Her food and drink arrived and she sipped at it slowly. This was good she supposed. It was never her intention to be a solo player but the vast areas and range of skills had so far worked against her in this game.

Kaine ~Kaozuki, Morgana

"You could say that," Kaine replied, sipping his tea. "One would be hard pressed to find one who did not believe healing to be a useful skill to have. For pet tamers, such as myself, it would be quite useful indeed."

Location~Alexandre inn
Wolfdar~Klugh (If he's okay with it)

Wolfdar woke up the feeling that she was suffocating. Jumping out of her bed she had to cough out Luna's hair out of her mouth. Apparently he had jumped to the bed when she was sleeping and tried to stuff it's tail to Wolfdar's mouth. He had a shocking awakening as well, dropping from the bed as Wolfdar's bounded up. Now he was trying to as innocent as t could, glancing accusingly at her. "You little runt! Why did you have to do that.!" Luna looked at her like she was the one wrong waking him up, and he was gracious enough to let it slip this time. "Oh fine." Wolfdar groaned. The worst peak of tiredness was over, and now she was feeling hungry. "What do you say we get something to for now? We went straight to bed after hunting, and we probably won't fall asleep straightly anyways." Luna licked her nose as a sign of agreement and they slouched downstairs.

There were more people in the inn that Wolfdar would have ever guessed. She sneaked to the counter and bought some bread for herself and meat for Luna. She quickly peeked around the inn and finally decided to share a table with a big looking guy at the far end of the inn. Luna wasn't really comfortable around strangers, he tolerated because his owner. "Excuse me, may I sit here?" she sat down with out waiting for an answer, because her feet still sort of ached from standing all day. She dropped one of the meat pieces from the bowl to Luna, who patiently waited for more, and chomped her bread.

Location ~ 2nd​ floor inn
Klugh ~ Wolfdar

Klugh continued to allow his violet eyes to traverse over the crowded inn breakfast rush, his eyes then shifted back to his food cutting away at the last bit of vegetable and another piece of the meat only leaving a small bit of the meat left. He sat back and took a minute to relax scaling over the different things he had to do today, the main thing being farming to get himself one of those stone weapons that he had seen upon this floor or even learn to craft one himself. He was caught up in his thoughts thinking about the options that danced through his mind, he didn't hear the woman ask the question at first and only when the chair slid back and a person found themselves dancing within the wooden structure did he himself take an interest in seeing her. His violet eyes resting upon her as she began to feed the wolf and herself his own massive hand grabbing the plate that rested in front of him and sat it down upon the floor for the wolf his eyes dancing back to the female.

"Me Klugh"

He spoke with his heavy tongue extending his hand forth the massive palm resting open for a handshake towards the girl. His eyes shifting about though to the other players, some of which gave him dirty looks and turned away as he gazed towards them, a light sigh danced through his lips and his eyes falling back upon the girl.

"You sure you wanna sit here, me bad"

Location ~ 2nd​ Floor ~ Outside Devius
Shadow ~ Creatures of Quest

He sighed lightly sitting in the tree right knee resting upon the bark of the tree staring down upon the creatures that moved beneath him the group of approximately three hobgoblins, one of them upon a wolf and three wolves that lagged behind, an ambush in waiting to tear through an unsuspecting group. Shadow merely smirked watching as the hobgoblins passed his white eyes dancing upon their creatures in the back, the wolves. He placed his two fingers in his mouth and whistled catching the attention of the three wolves who began clawing at the tree and growling trying to reach the sound their ears had heard. The hobgoblins turned around their eyes looking at the wolves, one of the hobgoblins moved forward his feet coming to rest at the tree, he turned his head up and Shadow leaped just as he did bounding off of the tree branch and threw the chained blade forward catching the hobgoblin not on the back of the wolf in the face. It hit the ground and faded, a shaman that would raise the party if he didn't kill it.

His eyes fell upon the other creatures his body shifting back barely dodging the sword the goblin brought down, his feet landing swiftly upon the ground. He swung the blade forward but low catching the wolf that rested beneath the rider and sliding the blade through the length of him before yanking and pulling it back to him. He slipped his foot back and darted forward almost in the same instance ducking his head low as one of the wolves jumped over him, he spun the chain of the blade around the hobgoblins throat that had been riding the creature and stopped pulling forward and yanking the creature to the ground face first. He darted up the tree only to have an arrow whiz past his head and into the tree forcing him to leap off and land roughly onto the ground just as the wolf leaped at him again landing upon his chest and pushing him to the ground. He raised his hand up pulling the other blade from his inventory up and slamming it into the creatures next which caused a whimper to echo from him and fall to the ground not quite dead yet. He looked up catching sight of the first hobgoblin he thought was a warrior rear back another arrow, and the second he had gotten his chain around had gotten out only causing a light laughter to dance through his lips.

The other two wolves circled around each one coming to rest at the side of one of the hobgoblins, he sighed lightly as the two wolves charged one shooting for his ankles and the other aiming to lock its jaw onto his neck. Shadow stepped back placing his feet upon the creature that shot lows snout and hoisted himself up before locking his legs around the creatures neck and dropping into a sitting position sending the second wolf crashing into the hobgoblin behind him the two of them tumbling off. The second hobgoblin let his arrow loose shooting in the direction of the whisper Shadow rolled back pulling the wolfs head up slightly so the arrow grazed along the top of the creatures snout allowing Shadow just enough time to roll back and grip his weapon again. He rolled to his feet and spun the blade forward striking it into the side of the wolf causing it to fall to the ground, with a whimper Shadow shot forward towards the archer just as he knocked another arrow only this time he didn't get to use it for the blade tore beneath the metal of his helmet and through the creatures head.

He moved quickly to the other wolf the one he had stabbed before in the neck and danced his hand through the creatures beautiful gray mane.

"Listen here boy come with me and together we can be a group of great adventurers"

~ Pet taming try 1

Location~ Alexandre Inn

Vicious_K ~ Klugh

K checked her bag when she woke that next morning to make sure everything was still in it. There were some very terrible people in this game and one could never be too careful. Satisfied with the results, she got out of bed and strapped on her bag. The day was already to good to let go to waste. She had things to do and people to meet! K went down the stairs and was quite shocked at the crowd. This was an inn, not a restaurant. The food couldn't possibly have been so good as to warrant such a crowd! She decided to try it for herself. She scanned the crowd for any interesting people to socialize with before her eyes fell on the wolf eating beside a table. "Oh wow, how lovely!" She ordered herself some meat and potatoes then slid over to the table where she had seen the wolf eating.

Coincidentally, there was another interesting guy sitting at the table. He was huge, to say the least, and very intriguing to the thief's curious mind. She smiled her nicest and and inquired to a seat. "Mind if I join you? I'm a little lonely at the moment." A big guy like that was sure to have something good on him but then there was the risk of not being able to successfully maneuver out of the inn with so many people crowding the inside. She would do her best to keep her hands to herself.

Location~ Near the Alexandre Gate (Night 9)
Stella~ Luci/Reito/Lobos

Stella grumbled under her breath as the Bear joined them as well as the other woman made her intentions clear. She was hoping to simply relax but honestly they were the strongest guild, they had to keep up on things especially with all of the new players. "Alright, alright, lets go kill us a wolf." She stated as she shook her head with a subtle giggle and started off in the direction of the gate. "You guys are intolerable at times you know that?"

That was last she said, as she took off in a light jog with her short spear drawn and ready, shield raised to cover her breast. She was like a deer running through the prairie like land and heading straight southeast towards the Forest surrounding the Tower Dungeon. "I haven't seen you do much Reito, you sure you can handle this?" She stuck her tongue out playfully and sped up then hoping that at least Luci would keep up with them.

It was lucky that it was still night at that point, after all that was the only time they could hunt their target. The trees had started to fade to a dark crimson and almost ashen flavor to them, and the moon sat high in the sky, Stella spoke up calling to her two companions. "Its just about time." They would likely know what she was talking about; if they didn't then they were in for one HELL of a surprise, and that surprise was just about to hit them like a ton of bricks.

Soon the Ashen trees grew brighter almost taking up a pale pink glow off the brightest point of the moon. The trees ceased and now they stood in a huge clearing with pale white leaved trees and the Glow of the moon. Curled up to a huge rock was a Gigantic White Wolf that was big as most the trees surrounding them. Its brilliant blue eyes opened and met there as it stirred and got to its four feet before letting of a menacing howl. "And here he Is, Lobos the Mighty White Wolf!" She called with a smile as she readied her stance and the name of the creature came into view. She glanced back at her companions to see how they faired but she did not let herself fall prey to the wolf either as she did.

Location~ Flintess Mining City (Day 10)
Tirian~ Anyone/Azmeryth

The new light caught him off guard with how his dreams had gone. A small conversation between him and Azmeryth had occurred. He actually stirred a bit to look up to the icon that he accidentally had left open over night. "Jeez.. Im really lame, she sent me a message and I dreamt I replied.. How much more pathetic does it get." He shook his head chuckling to himself a bit but after shaking out his hair and the sleep from his eyes he adjusted his icon to sit before him and started to tap at the letters to return her graces.

Hi Azzy, I am alright. I am staying in Flintes…."Wait… never mind that tells her where I am.."

Hi Azzy I am doing okay just working on Mineral gat.."Damnit!, no that's too freaking obvious!"

Tirian face palmed for a second growling under his breath as he determined himself to just write a reply and stop thinking so much.

Hello there, it is good to hear from you. Uhh I am sorry for just leaving that day but yeah excuses don't mean much. I hope you too are doing well… He stopped for a second thinking again like he told himself he wouldn't, thinking about how unfair it really was to treat her of all people like this. Then he returned to the message and settled with his message before suiting up and heading out to start his mineral gathering training.

You can find me in Flintess at the Inn, but don't tell anyone please.

Location ~ Alexandre Gate
Reito ~ Stella and Lucifelle

I went through with you all when we originally ran up to floor two. I'll be fine," Reito slurred, still obviously drunk like always. She was a bit behind Stella. Not being the speed type was one thing. Not walking in a straight line was another factor. She made her way up to the wolf not too long after Stella, not seeming to care about her typical tardiness. Taking the wrappings off her stone staff, she tossed them to the side. It glowed bright purple, grabbing the wolf's attention pretty quickly. It actually looked pretty cuddly... but then again, a lot of things did when she was drunk.

"What are we waaaaiting for?" Reito asked, teetering forwards. She spun her staff around in front of her almost like a warmup, a pathetic looking one as she occasionally stopped, planting the end into the ground for balance, but a warmup nonetheless. Despite her less than straight path, each step, though unplanned, wasn't foolhardly at all, keeping her balance perfect.

Kaozuki ~ Kaine and Morgana

"Ah, I've gained a little interest in healing after that incident," Kaozuki admitted. She hadn't really considered it before but she really wanted to help people and healing was right up that ally. Besides, cooking seemed to be almost out of her reach. She didn't have the finesse and skill that Michael had had. She'd been so bad that she'd been demoted out of the culinary side and into the unskilled labor and she'd even half flopped at that.

Inn Cafe

Well he was being rather vague, Morgana thought to herself. Out loud she said, "I've heard people talking about a guild of healers on this floor, I don't suppose you could tell me anything about them?" She raised an eyebrow at Kaine. The meal had revived her energy somewhat and she was eager to gather any sort of useful information.

Location~Alexandre inn
Wolfdar~Klugh and Vicious_K

Wolfdar was positively surprised when the man , Klugh, offered the rest of his meal to Luna. Luna was more suspicious though, he sniffed the plate like he thought it was poisoned until Wolfdar nudged him inconspicuously with her knee. He glared at her a little, but ate with a good appetite. "I'm Wolfdar. And this is Luna." she introduced herself and shaked Klugh's hand. Even if she was surprised to hear him speak of himself as `me`startled her a bit, and her hand was swallowed by his, it was no reason for her to impolite. And giving food to Luna was a good move to get close to Wolfdar. "Why wouldn't I want to sit with you?" she wondered. He seemed like a good guy, and in real life Wolfdar had always been taught not to judge others by their looks. Although he did look a bit scary, and the first thing that came to mind when looking at him was a small mountain, but it didn't mean he was a bad guy. Well, he did look like he could be one those player who liked killing other player's for money and equipment. `No, don't think like that before he has given you a reason to.`she tried to keep herself from getting nervous.

Wolfdar jumped a bit when a new girl joined their table. "Oh sure, go on ahead." she was a little startled and noticed her bread was still only half eaten. Luna on the other hand had finished the plate Klugh gave him and was already begging for more licking his lips. "You glutton wait while I finish my share." she laughed and starched it's head between he ears. She took a big bite of her bread and tuned to the newcomer girl. "What's you'r name? I'm Wolfdar, and this is Klugh." she was not sure if Klugh would bother her introducing him, but she hoped he wouldn't mind. "Oh, and this glutton is Luna." she added as Luna began to whimper and drool looking at the bowl of meat on the table. "You really should mind your manners a little." Wolfdar sighed at him, being sort of embarrassed for him.

GM Post~

Stella, Reito, and Lucifelle are in a different time period at this point. They will have half what their normal stats are by fatigue if they continue through the day, so It might be better for them to rest through this next day and night to avoid the negatives because again accounting for fatigue and lack of sleep which dulls reflexes, strength, speed, and perception.

Location ~ Alexandre Inn Cafe (Night 9)
Kaine ~ Kaozuki, Morgana

"A guild of healers? Hmm... I've heard of them before, but..." Kaine wracked his mind to try and remember the name of the guild, or even which city they were in. But, alas, to no avail. "My apologies, but the name escapes me." He reached for his tea for another sip, but grasped feathers instead. "Wha-" Nacht jumped backward, nearly off the table, squawking like mad. After a moment of awkward silence permeated the room, the casual chatter returned to normal. Kaine's tea was empty.

Nacht's beak was flicked.

Location ~ Alexandre Inn ~ Floor 2
Klugh ~ Vicious_K, Wolfdar, and Feather

His table had become quite lively at the joining of the two people the female with the wolf, Klugh stared down at the wolf as it cleared the rest of his plate of food and seemed to beg for more which only caused a small smile to cross his mighty lips. Then the question was posed to the man about why she wouldn't want to sit with him and Klugh's mind flashed back dancing through the many different thoughts of floor one and coming to rest upon the specific one the woman questioned about. He chuckled lightly though it wasn't of amusement rather held a hint of sadness as he began to relay the story to the woman taking heed of the second woman that joined their table. His eyes closed as he relayed the message no other emotion besides the look of guilt dancing upon the features of his face, he was still hurt by this affair and would be for a while.

"Me bad guy, me killed man upon the floor before, he was different got arm eaten by bear me didn't want him to suffer, so me killed him to make sure he didn't have to suffer the perils of this game watching his friends die at the hands of creatures. Me will crush this game and destroy it for that reason."

He clenched his fist at that last comment before turning to their newcomer and nodding his head but not speaking his hand slipping forward to rest upon Lunas head petting it ever so slowly his eyes slipping shut, up until the message shot on his screen from the small girl known as Feather and he shot up from his seat hitting his head upon the small of the ceiling he looked down upon the two girls and the wolf quickly dancing his fingers along the message tapping the green checkmark to reply he danced his fingers along the message screen. 'Stay there me on my way' he sent the message then closed the rest allowing his eyes to shift down to the two females.

"Me sorry me must go to Devius actually you may tag along if you wish me have prior arrangements to deal with"

Location ~ 2nd​ floor ~ Outside Devius
Shadow ~ Creatures of Quest

The wolf that laid beneath the ninjas hands stirred for a moment before hopping to its feet and running its slimy tongue up Shadows cheek, for a mere moment a separate message popped up asking him if he wished to name his wolf. Shadow thought for only a moment his eyes gleaming in the direction of the gray maned creature and finally a name passed forth and he began typing in the name. 'Fang' the creature purred at its name turning its head to growl in the direction of the hobgoblin and other wolf that had gathered their senses their eyes furious with rage at the ninja like player, Shadow nodded in the direction of Fang and the two sprung off together, Fang shot ahead for the wolf and Shadow for the hobgoblin. He jumped up just as Fang lowered his head and landed swiftly upon the top of it just as he shifted the head up propelling Shadow in the direction of the Hobgoblin sending him feet first into the creature sending it to the ground. Shadow shifted his feet so he sat upon the creatures chest and both his feet held its arms down. He took the blade of his weapon and slid it across the creatures neck ending its life immediately and turned to face the two wolves as they lunged for each other.

Fang and the other wolf leapt at approximately the same time both their bodies colliding in the air and sending them tumbling into the ground. Within seconds the wolves snarled and snapped at each other one trying to gain the upper hand over the other, until the sound of flesh being torn away was heard and Fang stood victorious as she trotted over to the side of Shadow who ran a hand through her gray mane before rising himself to his feet and collecting his loot and darting towards the town yelling back to Fang about a race who howled before taking off after her owner.

Location ~ 2nd​ floor ~ Flintess
Lilieth ~ None in Particular

She had made her way through the forest and across the bridge cutting her way through the groups of creatures that stood in the way, her red eyes seemed only to slip closed as she passed through the open gates of Flintess dragging the tip of the amber blade through the soft soil leaving behind only a slight trail within the brown soil, she lifted the scythe and raised it up over her shoulder the blade of the scythe seeming to reach towards the sky ready to claim even the white of the clouds. Many of the people within the city turned resting their eyes upon the female figure as she walked the whispers upon their lips of her nicknames and the fear that danced within their normal eyes only excited the girl so much more made the thrill of this game worth it. She continued walking passing right by a group of people and looking towards them their eyes widened and they fell silent moving to the doors of their own home. Her reputation of heartlessness had spread her endeavors on both the second and the first floors were known quite well.

She stopped at the door of one of the pawn shops her eyes scaling over their supplies before dumping the leather and the other consumable upon the counter, she pointed out a second amber scythe and a small but very playful voice left here lips speaking to the shopkeeper. "I will let you keep all of this and the money you would pay for it for that scythe you have back there," her finger danced beneath his chin and within a few minutes she was walking out with the scythe her eyes resting upon it as she headed to the small enchanter place they had here and began working on placing a small fire enchantment within the weapon making three attempts at the life skill attempt.

Location ~ Alexandre Inn

Vicious_K ~ Wolfdar and Klugh

K smiled at the wolf, Luna, and pulled up another seat to join them. "Hello Wolfdar, Klugh, Luna. You can call me K. I prefer it." She took a bite of the potatoes and squealed which was followed by a loud sigh. It was actually really good! "Sorry," she said, a little embarrassed. "I enjoy good food and this doesn't taste as bland as it looks. I'm surprised, really." K ate the rest of her food slowly, taking in the essence of every bite. "So, where'd you find that wolf? He, or she, is gorgeous." Curious? Yes. Really want to know? Not so much, but it was a conversation starter.