Quest Online Description/Character Sheets (Sword Art Online Inspired RP)

Lol. Fairy Tail, much? Well, It seems in place and flavorful enough. Kaozuki would probably do it if everyone else in the guild is.

Yes, I am still interested in joining~ I like the insignia idea too. MMORPG's usually have the guild's insignia by the player's name anyway don't they? :)

Also, apologies for my lack in posting. I have heavy college work this week.

Everyone does there own things no worries if you don't post always so long as we keep the interest and stuff =) if we wan't to follow the tattoo idea im down sounds great to me for guilds. =D

For anyone who is joining/thinking of joining Lumi, do you have any ideas for a guild emblem design? I'm probably going to wind up drawing it out once we decide on a design.​

I'm thinking something with a candle. Whenever I hear luminescence, illuminate, etc. I think of candles.

I agree with Kaine. I'm thinking a flame of some kind. Hmm.... Maybe something like a willow wisp?

Ohh, I like that idea! I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow :)

My Apologies for neglecting things with this Please shoot me a Pm if ever you need me. Its been hectic as Iv actually started working again. Trying to keep this fun however suggestions are helpful. =)

I regret to say I'll be gone for a few days. My exams are coming up. I'll be back after a while.

That is fine try to take your character out of the story doing her own thing before you leave if you can. good luck with exams. =)

I am done with my exams :)

Wolfsin, I only just saw your message this morning xD Though it looks like not much has happened...

Yeah, the server change for Iwaku kind of put the RP on hold. I, for one, am still highly discombobulated.

So some things have happened along with the change in the Site.

1. Key has retired from this rp for her own reasons, and I feel this is important for a couple of reasons. One is that some of you joined in order to be part of her guild, I am not sure which of you she has actually talked to about her leave but Im willing to make a replacement guild and run it for you guys with a very similar concept if you desire that. If she has left instructions with any of you as far as her guild please let me know as soon as you possibly can. The other reason is that with her leave I will be in need of another Co GM that will have the responsibility of helping me keep track of the Life skills and help with story creation/plot. Please let me know if ANY of you are interested in the position.

I am not about to let this rp die because of some issues real life or technical or otherwise, trust me on that. If you have ideas for your characters please get to me about them and I can find ways with npcs or otherwise as a gm to make those things happen for you. I want to make this just as much your stories as it is mine, so please throw me a bone guys. If you are without rp that too can be fixed you just have to pm me a request for some sort of interaction. The reason im making it a request is some people prefer to control their own situation without halt, and I respect that in solo rpers, but if you do want someone to speak to you then please pm me and let me know such so that I can work it out for you.

I love this roleplay like a child, it has taken a lot of work and though some of that work is going to be possibly less qualified now with recent things (IE Key Leaving) I still intend to do all that I can to help this entire roleplay be the best that it can. If you think something is boring currently let me know, if you want something to happen or have an idea for a weapon youd like to eventually potentially have let me know, a pet, a armor set. anything just let me know.

The easiest way to get ahold of me is Skype: wolfsin74

Otherwise try and PM me.

I look forward to hearing from people with ideas and other such things, Please don't let this die fight through the trials and lets make this epic.

Jack Shepard

Lead GM to Quest Online

Oh no D: I'm sad to hear Key is gone... I do want to see this roleplay go further, mostly because the other roleplays I joined all died. ;_; I do have an idea for something I want to do with my character but I don't have a solid idea to go off of yet. When I can, I'll get with you to talk about it or let you decide or whatever I need to do. :)

Sounds fine to me just let me know. Whenever you get your idea more developed we can work on it =)

Key left the guild to me just before she left. I'm not sure how exactly the transition is supposed to happen though.

She left you not directions about what shes doing with her characters?

The server change happened in the middle of it. She hadn't decided whether or not to leave yet, though she was leaning towards it.

Things are confusing at the moment.

I'm not leaving. However, my laptop is currently... dead, right now, so I don't have frequent internet access. I can get on to check once or twice a day until my laptop is fixed or replaced... But no, I will not be leaving. The guild will continue as planned. If I do decide to leave at any point or I'm forced to leave then the guild will go to Kaine, as decided previously. Hope this doesn't mess my guildies up ;~; If you have questions for me PM me~