Quest Online Description/Character Sheets (Sword Art Online Inspired RP)

Okay, I'll get to thinkin' on it.

Oh yay !! Key's not leaving :D

Nope~ xD

Crim, you still planning on joining the guild?

Of course! :o I have an idea for something with my character which may work in the timeline before she joins the guild. I have to talk with Wolfsin about all that stuff though. Vicious_K will be open to join your guild :)

Sounds good. Hopefully the rp will start up again soon and we can get things rolling ^^

There is a Group for this roleplay now where we can discuss wonderful things and I can start writing up overviews of the events of each floor. Finals and everything has been making this roleplay run much slower than id like it to, but its to be expected. Im going to be advancing some things story plot wise very soon when it comes to this roleplay and this floor because I want to keep it moving at an at least moderate pace. It might not be this week that I do this but soon none the less. so try and finish up what your doing with characters over this weekened. ALSO

If you are involved in roleplay with a specific group within the roleplay that group does NOT need to wait for everyone to post. You can post pretty much as much as you like and not wait on others that do not matter to you at that time. I suggest also anyone wanting to make use of life skills start doing more with it otherwise you might be behind and not very happy on the coming floors. I still have a lot planned for this but I also need your help things you want should be mentioned and the like anything that can help keep the story fresh and enjoyable. Anyways thats my GM rant of the day i look forward to reading your posts to come. =)

Soo with a lot of debate and thought on it. I no longer have time to keep this running and do whats necessary to keep it going. I appologize for this but Im closing down Quest Online. Thank you to everyone and if your patient about rps your welcome to ask me to do smaller rps with you but from here on I have to shut down Quest.

Aww~ I'm sorry to hear this D: Well, I'm glad I had the chance to participate in this roleplay anyhow. </3

Last edited by a moderator:
I was afraid this was going to happen. It was fun for what time it lasted, just too bad it had to end this way.