Quest Online Description/Character Sheets (Sword Art Online Inspired RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Re: Sword Art Online Inspired RP (Interest Check Not Detailed)

motivator731339.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Pet Taming Done!

Pet Taming Skill

Two things will determine pet Taming. One your ability to subdue the pet you face, and two the luck that he won't wake up before you can seal him to you.

Scale Range per Rank for Taming Creatures~

Rank of Pet Taming Skill
Range to Tame
A
20-100
B
30-90
C
35-85
D
40-80
E
50-70
F
50-60

<tbody>
</tbody>

To Tame the Pet you face you must beat it first. Then you must generate a number within the numbers specified according to the Rank you are as a Pet Tamer. If both are achieved you will have that pet until it is kill or you choose another one.

Everything SHOULD be done and ready to go! Give the main Description one last look over and let me know if you can think of anything I am missing. No I did not include list of Rare Weapons and Armor.. because Ill be doing that as it goes. Like I said this is last chance to look things over Im going to send messages to those that expressed interest in this rp and make sure what people are still interested. (Be doing that tomorrow) The Rp is scheduled to fully start up on Monday, so hopefully if this is the final draft people can get their Character Sheets in Pronto. Thank you to those that helped with everything. Ill be adding in the Link to the Number Generator tomorrow as well as it looks like I forgot that part. woops but yeah. Night for now peeps =)

So two character sheets only? D;

Come on guys lets get it done before Monday.

If you aren't interested anymore please send me a Pm so I know if you could be so kind. =)

Hatter~ You could very well be right... XD v.v
Ill fix that thanks for pointing it out, Ill look forward to seeing your character sheet =)

Enchant Table fixed XD

Would you mind clarifying what the legal starting weapons are? I notice that others are just saying rank F but don't specify which. Do we all default iron, choose between iron, brass, and stone, or is there some other unlisted rank F weapon not on that list?

Oh sorry about that its pretty much its own thing just imagine its weaker than what brass would be but swings normally like Iron its base equipment for whatever weapon you choose. Same with the armor its going to have less defense than brass but be weighted like Iron. it has no value its just to get players started honestly. Also don't worry about changing your first post I can just link the Url for that post when your cs is done.

So basically, the starting weapon/armor is a sort of "beginner" material, meaning that it's best to obtain new equipment ASAP, right? Oh, and does the beginning equipment have a durability rating?

BTW, I had a question about game mechanics. In SAO, characters couldn't see each others' levels, even if they were in the same party. Are you going to institute that policy in regards to Rank? I think it would make things kind of interesting; a PKer has to decide whether they're strong enough to take on their target, and the target has to decide if they should fight or flee.

I agree with that. Nope you wont see anyone elses ranks its just something that they can honestly say hell they could lie and say it but there will be precautions when someone calls you out on it XD. but no no one knows the other people ranks at anything. Though for Life skills I would think people would really want to advertise that XD to get good sales.

As for the beginner equipment. No it does not break but its shit you may as well be fighting naked not gonna lie XD. So yes going towards Iron Armor right in the beginning would be a good idea. Amber and Stone will not start selling until Floor 2 =)

Speaking of barehanded, how are you handling the damage of someone punching another guy in the face and other non-armed fighting?

Eh Id suppose if your character weighs more and is of bigger build its going to hurt more than otherwise. However.. Fighter class people will have a general advantage due to the style of their weapon list. which is literally armed hand to hand combat.

Lol. Here you missed a note. You forgot about Grappling. >.< you know. Grab, mounts and throws. The world of Arm/leg locks. Other submission techs. Things that were workable without weapons, to boot. o.o

Also will work the same as Hand to hand weight will matter and if you are a Fighter that helps too naturally. whats keeping you guys from making a character sheet XD

Lol. My profile Is done already. I'm just not posting till Sunday.

ohh... well shit XD why though? lol

Personal Reasons? :P I'm not in a rush, you know. You shouldn't be, either.

Lead by example id like to think XD but i respect that you gonna do multiple characters?

I'm a last Minute guy, and No, I'll only run one profile.

Putting out a sheet doesn't take any work at all. The limiting factor is just how fast I can type. So don't worry about whether I'll get it done on time. I can crank them out in 10-15 mins depending on how much work I want to put into it but for a case like this with a limited sheet, 5 mins.

Player Name~ (Optional)
Character Name~ Durendal
Titles~
Age~ 24
Height~ 6-1
Weight~ 160 pounds
Guild~ None.
Appearance~
Durendal.jpg

Personality~ Durendal (will be referred to as such because he believes in separating all game stuff from real life stuff) is extremely direct, forceful, and arrogant. Often nigh unwilling to compromise and generally abrasive, he can be hard to get along with at times. Not to mention that his "I get what I want" sort of attitude doesn't earn him too many soft and cuddly friends. In addition, he has an interest/no interest switch and is completely polarized with it. In this game, he isn't caring too much about winning as he is collecting. At the start, he decided that he wanted swords. Lots of swords, the best swords. Naturally, he was going to get them and if it took beating some faces in, so be it. All this stuff like dying if you lose... All that meant was that the losers would have an incentive to either grow a spine of turtle up and hide while praying for a savior. Who knew how long that'd take? But then again, in the world there were those who waited and there were those who got what they wanted and he knew exactly on which side of that fence he intended to stand.
Game play type~ Adventurer with a little PK on the side if someone is unfortunate enough to have something he wants.
Class~ Blader
Weapon of choice ~ Twin Swords Rank E
Life Skill A. Mineral gathering~ F
Life Skill B. (With Rank)~ F (Choose when you reach Floor Ten.)
Background~ Durendal started off the game just to have a good time and do what he usually did in MMOs, go around, get strong, and beat face. Then find something fun to do and do it to the extreme. In this case it was going to be sword collecting in vast and totally unnecessary amounts. Too bad he actually had to bother going about funding it. He liked it a lot better when he could just run off and smash things, getting what he wanted in the process but noooooooo, there were those that would live out their whole time in town like the cowards they were, hiding from the measley enemies outside and sadly, till he reached the upper floors, that was where the money would be. So he did the sensible thing. He got a job.

Stats

Strength - 45
Speed - 20
Endurance - 15
Perception - 25
Acrobatics - 15
Flexibility - 20