• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster
tumblr_obx97jiUrn1vookpso1_500.gif

✫✫W E L C O M E ~ F R I E N D✫✫

Allow me to start off by thank you for taking time out of your busy day to come and see this thread. All interests regardless of if you wish to rp or not is very appreciated. Thank you.

ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Alexia (you may call me Lexy or just Q or Quintessence I don't really care to be honest). I am a twenty year old junior in college who usually would rather be on tumblr and eating pizza than mostly anything really. I have been roleplaying for... I want to say 6 years +. Story telling is something I cherish personally. I think it's a useful skill.

Now here's just a few preferences of mine
  • I'm quite comfortable with playing Male or Female. Since I am a Female myself, I'd imagine that playing a Female is first nature to me.
  • I love Romance. It's always a lovely thing to have. As for pairings, well I'm comfortable with anything. MxM. FxF. MxF. I'm all over it!
  • I can post various lengths depending on my co's feelings towards it. Usually, I go paragraphs but I'm totally fine with going multiple.
  • I'm an adult. Your an adult. Were all adults. I think? Well, whatever.
  • I love making OC's for fandoms.
  • I prefer anime characters over human faceclaims.
  • I'd love to communicate with you through out. I love making friends, so, it's only natural that I'd smoother you in love and dumb jokes. I'm good at that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • In the situation of multiple characters, I'm all in favor! The more, the merrier. What's a show without a cast?!
  • Activity is important but I know life can be complex. Just post when you can and don't feel as though you have to apologize for not posting every 2 seconds. Its ok.

✫✫VIDEO GAME FANDOMS✫✫
(Here's just a list of things that I'm familiar with. Ask me about my pairings for any of the fandoms. Everything doesn't have to be OC ya know.)

League of Legends
Overwatch
Dungeon Fighter
Pokemon
Digimon
Freejack
Grand Chase
The World Ends With You
S4 League
Street Fighter
Talesrunner
Until Dawn
Journey
Lollipop Chainsaw
Earthbound
Skullgirls

✫✫CARTOON/ANIME FANDOMS✫✫
Steven Universe

Pokemon
Digimon
Eureka 7
Bleach
Bee and Puppycat
Sailor Moon
One Piece
Naruto
Card Captor Sakura
Adventure Time
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Over the Garden Wall
Homestuck

✫✫RANDOM PAIRINGS✫✫
(More will be added eventually.)

Hero x Villan
Creator x Creation
Human x Alien/Other Worldly Being
Popular Student x Outcast
Celebrity x Celebrity
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Prince/Princess x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Magic Academy Students
Detective x Ghost
Prince x Princess
Combat School
Human x Ghost

✫✫CRAVING LIST✫✫
(Here are a few things/plots in which I am currently seeking. See something you like? Feel free to discuss.)

Reference: (If by chance the idea is based on a serious/based in the universe of the series/ is an AU, said series would be placed here. Sometimes a percentage will be shown. That just means how much the reference influences the plot.
Genders: (Self explanatory I'm sure.)
Genres: (Action? Adventure? Etc.)
Role Preference: (Also Self Explanatory)
Plot: (Wamoo.)

Reference: Street Fighter (20%)
Genders: MxF | FxF | MxM
Genres: Action/Violence
Role Preference: N/A
Plot:
Every five years, a grand tournament is held which allows top fighters from around the globe to compete in hopes of being named the greatest of them all. However, this year the creators of the tournament have changed the requirements to ensure that a 2x2 battle will take place. Completely unprepared by the changes, the fighters grew angry. However, the creators have decided to allow the fighters to stay within the city of the tournament and seek out their partners. They will have to choose wisely. Not only is the cash money and grand titles on the line, but the possible sake of humanity.

Reference: Eureka 7 (90%) | Human x Alien
Genders: MxF | MxM | FxF
Genres: Action/Sci-fi/Mechs
Plot:
Life on Earth had been nothing but easy living since the great Robotic Revolution took place. Now, everything was highly advance. However, it's rare to see something of organic being. Every year, the people of Earth take time out to see the yearly shooting star that shoots across the sky in hopes of making their dreams come true. However, this year the star isn't avoiding the planet. It isn't a star at all. In the middle of a once lively farm land, a damaged mech has crash landed. The owner of the scrap land seeks to investigate only to find the ground in which the mech has landed has sprout beautiful plant life. Something that many haven't seen in decades. Within the mech however, is a well known space prince/princess who seems to be in search of something... or someone.

Reference: Overwatch (100%)
Genders: MxF | FxF |MxM
Genres: Action/Violence/Adventure
Role Preference: OC's
Plot:
Up for discussion.

Reference: Naruto (100%)
Genders: MxM | MxF | FxF
Genres: Action/Violence/Adventure
Plot:
Up for discussion.

Reference: Pokemon (100%)
Genres: Adventure/Action
Plot:
Up for discussion.

Reference: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (100%)
Plot:
Up for discussion.

Reference: The World Ends With You(100%)
Plot:
Up for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!!! I like a lot on that list, would you be willing to do one with me.
A pairing that my eyes landed on was your Prince x Princess, and Celebrity x Celebrity.

Hello ^^ I got an interest to do an RP on the Naruto Universe ^^ I got an idea and wanted to discuss it with you Q ^^

Popular Student x Outcast stuck out a little more to me, since I have many characters that could fit either role, depending.
Oh thats pretty good with me.

Hi!!! I like a lot on that list, would you be willing to do one with me.
A pairing that my eyes landed on was your Prince x Princess, and Celebrity x Celebrity.
Very nice. Did you by chance want to combine the two?

Hello ^^ I got an interest to do an RP on the Naruto Universe ^^ I got an idea and wanted to discuss it with you Q ^^
Nice nice. Shoot me a pm and we can get to talking? :3

@Quintessence I never thought of that. I think that would be a splendid idea!

Hiya! *Waves*

If you're still searching I would love to do an Overwatch rp with you ^-^

Well, u seem to have quite a list of peeps who want to rp with ya. So, I'm pretty sure you are busy as f**k planning.

Anyways, if ya need a friend, hit me up girl!
I mainly play male..
Im interested in the naruto (anime fc) and the princexprincess (I have a whole story and characters ready but can't find a partner. Tho, I'd prefer if we did it with real faces)

What about a grand theft auto roleplay? Would you be interested in that?

Hero x Villan
Creator x Creation
Celebrity x Celebrity
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Prince/Princess x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Magic Academy Students
Prince x Princess
Combat School

I'm game for any of the following pairings. I'm not much for fandom but if I find one that interests me I'm up for it.

You still open? If so, I'd LOVE Bounty HunterxHunted!

Well, u seem to have quite a list of peeps who want to rp with ya. So, I'm pretty sure you are busy as f**k planning.

Anyways, if ya need a friend, hit me up girl!
I mainly play male..
Im interested in the naruto (anime fc) and the princexprincess (I have a whole story and characters ready but can't find a partner. Tho, I'd prefer if we did it with real faces)

What about a grand theft auto roleplay? Would you be interested in that?
GTA? Oh wow. I'm so out of the loop but we can definitely try if you want.

Hero x Villan
Creator x Creation
Celebrity x Celebrity
Mafia Boss x Mafia Boss
Prince/Princess x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Magic Academy Students
Prince x Princess
Combat School

I'm game for any of the following pairings. I'm not much for fandom but if I find one that interests me I'm up for it.
That's a big list. Anyway I can help in narrowing it down?

You still open? If so, I'd LOVE Bounty HunterxHunted!
Lovely choice. Shall we discuss?

I'm up for what ever you wish to start.

GTA? Oh wow. I'm so out of the loop but we can definitely try if you want.

That's a big list. Anyway I can help in narrowing it down?

Lovely choice. Shall we discuss?
What u mean out of the loop hahah?
And not interested in the other things you outlined?

If your still looking your combat school caught my attention and I've a few ideas. Toss me a PM if you want to hear more.

I'm up for what ever you wish to start.
Well shoot me a pm and we can discuss which we are both comfortable with. I'm very flexible so it shouldn't be too hard

What u mean out of the loop hahah?
And not interested in the other things you outlined?
Oh I meant I haven't really been up to date with it. Also all of that sounds nice. Actually the naruto would would probably be best for right now.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Hi!

I had an idea for a roleplay about the ghost of a wizard who is awakened into the modern world that has forgotten magic. But one girl at a nearby school can see him. She has the talent to be an Ectomancer someone who can walk into the gray and empower phages or ghosts to do their bidding. From them meeting it would lead to them realizing the reason he awoke was because magic was returning to the world and with it, many dangerous groups. So then it would just be them getting into shenanigans.

Would you be interested?

So...I'm totally interested in your plot that's 90% based on Eureka Seven and would love to discuss the finer details! I've honestly been looking for a good mecha RP and this seems perfect! :D

Your inbox is full.

Hi there!

I saw that you do Naruto RP and i have a idea for a Sasu x Naru rp if you would like to discuss it.

(tried to PM mail is full)

Status
Not open for further replies.