• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Q - Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's preoccupied with a possible deranged stalker and her first concern is that her privacy and her secrets would be invaded. Priorities, right? XD

Post is up.
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Zombehs @Valhalla @Holmishire We will also all be doing a pretty big collaboration next. #CleanerClub
Cool beans. Except, uh, I don't know where to go for this.

I have no idea what you're talking about...
Cambridge hazard means this:

7bMdy2i.jpg

N0pDEzV.jpg

0A6GhXp.jpg

9jtBWbD.jpg

fQ2c03p.jpg

Oooh. That. Nope, don't know what you mean by that, all just images of Nechronica...

I'll play along... for now.

...Wait, was I the only one who just noticed those?

@Asuras I'm confused on what i should do next. Is my next IC post supposed to be a collab between me and all those you mentioned or do I make a post on my own that leads in to the collab?

I'll put up a collab document, and that's where you'll start with everyone else in the group.

https://titanpad.com/FjI49k6IMF

There be the collab document.
So...
@Zombehs: Given their exchange occurred before Kheda boarded the airship after jumping off the 99 ramp, we can do a bit of history-making to figure out exactly what'd happened between Cynthia and Katergi in the past. I'm sure we can have a lot of fun with this.
@Valhalla: You'll essentially be responding to my last IC post as your next collab input. Either you can decide whether or not Kheda is familiar with Cleaner names around Neo Babylon, or I can roll some dice/flip a coin. It's up to you.
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Holmishire: Similarly, you'll be responding to the IC post.

Eventually everyone will be meeting up at the same location. After conversing with Kheda, the airship will arrive at Elizia's door as it "already did" in the IC post. Things are going to be done as if they were in chronological order, though we'll be posting separately in the collab for a little bit.

I'll be on all day, so the more we do today the better!

I'll be hopping on the collab document soon. Things got a little busy for me, but I'll be free to work on it in a little bit.

Look. I'm as vested in Q Flux as always, and by that I mean I think of it every day several times. It grips my imagination and my sense of duty frequently, often times settling in a bit of stress. And that's why I honestly need to take a break for at least a little bit as recent events hit my life. I'm just not mentally equipped right now to manage 15 players and keep track of other roleplays, deal with IRL stuff, and resolve some emotional stresses I'm facing.

Q Flux is far from dead, so long as you players remain interested when I decide to come back to it. Those that are still here will be swiftly and openly brought back up to a past posting speed we once held (not that it was particularly fast with so many players!). If you don't want to wait, I get it, but just know that it will be started up again as soon as I can resolve some personal things and micromanage more aspects to my life/schedule.

Thanks guys.

Same! I'll be here, too. Hope everything works out for you, Asuras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back