Q - Flux

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, I can't leave just yet! Jhanuis hasn't even gone full-shounen mode yet!

Alright. After having a month to cool off, I think it's finally high time I get this up and running again. I'm planning on working in the collab again later this week, most likely over the weekend, and continuing with other IC posts. Judging from postings before this was halted and who has/hasn't posted in OOC since then, I'm assuming at least 4 of us are going to be gone, bringing us down to 11 players; much more manageable, but still quite a lot.

I'm still making decisions, but I might honestly have to resort to a full-on purposeful culling to bring numbers down. I'd rather not do so, because I love you all, but if things become too stressful it might just be in my best interest to make things more manageable.

In any case, if you're still around, let me know! I'm hoping to know within the next few days so I have to time to decide if any IC plot changes need to be made in the absence of any players. If you don't show up by the end of the week, I'll assume you've left! :(

Thanks for being patient with me!

Reactions: Azaryin
I'm still around, just been waiting

Meow, but as far as I know Anderiel is MIA...R.I.P. Youn ;w;

Moshi, moshi.

Well that was quick. I was worried that because nothing had been posted here for awhile that notification settings wouldn't tell anybody that I posted, and that I'd have to PM everybody. Phew.

Even I got pinged.

You got pretty close to being archived though, I'd say.

Sorry for coming in so late, but I'm still here and still interested!

Iwaku is just a great site because of that feature. Message alerts. It's great.

I'll be closing it off to returners by the end of tomorrow.

And I'm still here. Sparkle is to fun of a char to let go.

Reactions: Hana and Asuras
I kinda forgot this week was going to be midterms week (I thought it'd be a week later), so I've only got snippets of time to myself daily. Once I reach home I'll be more than capable of truly starting this up again (which will be Saturday).

Status
Not open for further replies.