Project Heretic: Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @Sairoh you still up for this?

Name
"Call me Mick."
He was originally nicknamed Mockingbird by his fellow angels, however has taken to the nickname of 'Mick'.

Male.

Appearance
"I wouldn't know how to describe myself.. "
Mick has messy, wheat colored hair and oddly enough, pink eyes, and pale skin. He stands at a small 5'5", and only weighs about 125 lbs, making him not very intimidating to look at. He looks as if he wouldn't hurt even the smallest of creatures, despite his original purpose. He usually takes to wearing clothing such in the picture, never seen without his sweater due to the frigid temperatures of the Haven. Since his hair tends to get in the way, don't be surprised if you see him using bobby pins to get it out of his face, he usually just gives up on pushing it back half the time.

tumblr_nj65unD5Ld1tml7f3o1_500.png

Ability
"They call me Mockingbird for a reason."
Sound Mimicry.
On the lowest scale of Mick's abilities, he is able to mock the voices, or even sounds of people and things around him. Originally, this had been used to gain information on the enemy, but obviously they no longer found use of his ability as he was thrown away with the rest of the Angels. This ability seems utterly useless in battle, but that's where people often underestimate him. Not only can he mimic the voices of others, but he can also 'screech', would be the best way to put it. It's not necessarily a screech, because it sounds nothing like someone, or anything, screaming. It sounds like a high pitched ring, so loud that it can render you immobile until the sound has stopped. It has been known to shatter glass, break ear drums, and send energy waves that can fry out a circuit. However, this often leaves Mick useless afterwards, unable to speak normally as it feels as if someone has ripped out his vocal chords, and it take so much out of him that it can even cause self-destruction.

Mick is accepted, though you might want to consider making his ability a bit stronger. For reasons I'm not yet going to explain, it'll be useless against the Guardians - they don't have a sense of hearing. Actually on that matter, they don't have a sense of sight, smell, touch or taste either.

Okay. cx I'll try to think of something else up.

My internet decided to crash and burn. Y'all'll have to wait until Monday for the IC i'm afraid.

Still here. Just checking in.

IC coming tomorrow. I'm writing the post today, but waiting for decent internet.

Will we be starting soon or no? If not then I will be withdrawing, my apologies

Oops... I kinda forgot. I'll get the IC up asap.

Ill try to put a post up this afternoon when I get off work

Whoopsies, I stopped getting notifs for this thread for some reason. I'm still in, though my updating might be a little sporadic due to school. I'll try to get in a post or two every 1-2 days.

That's about the pace I'm expecting, so that's fine.

Ill thankfully be able to reply today, so sorry for the wait

I think were waiting for mysty at this point

OK then. @Mysty did your notifications break?

Hey guys are we waiting for everyone to go at least once before we respond again or is it just all in

Hmmm . . . I don't know if mysty is going to show up soon or not, but I personally dont want the rp to stall out over one person

Status
Not open for further replies.