Project Heretic: Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Her CS hasn't been fixed either.

I'll send Mysty a PM. If they don't respond then we'll assume they've dropped out and continue as normal.

I pmed her yesterday about it, no response at all yet

According to her blog, she's offline for a few days. That was on Saturday, so we'll give her til the end of this saturday to show up. In the meantime we'll proceed as usual to prevent stalling and let her drop in somehow later on.

...I forgot they needed to get it back... oops. I had a whole dramatic plan worked out and everything.

So lovelies~ What are we still waiting for?

Me but thats going to be a tomorrow thing

Same here. School's bogged me a little more than I thought, so I'm mass replying to everything tomorrow.

Take all the time you need. I'll probably time skip to just before the attempt, if no one has anything left to do after their next post.

What an odd way to announce your participation...

I assume you're talking about Red, since Arelli literally just walks up and signs it XD

Red is amazing.

That he is. Just how hard do you have to kick to send someone into the next week?

Not at all that hard actually. During batch 14, they built a time traveller. He would still be useful if he hadn't got hit by an explosion and accidentally got propelled 40,000 years into the future. It was kinda a shit time travel ability, in hindsight. He could only go forwards in time, and in order to travel through it, he or the object had to be moving with a very precise amount of momentum.

I'm writing a response right now should be ready either today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.