Project Heretic: Fallen Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that i suppose its up to our lovely gm to time skip

Thanks for that. I couldn't find it again after the reshuffle :D

If no one has any complaints, I'll do the timeskip sometime later today.

They're still on so maybe... @Karakui

Sorry guys. Kinda completely forgot about this. been mainly busy working on homework and revision and writing a personal statement for applications to university.

@LibratheScales Can you perhaps come up with an ability that isn't so obviously ripped straight out of FMA? This isn't just personal preference either; Alchemy is a very magical natured ability, and I asked for them to feel more scientific. There's no scientific feel to being able to transform sand into a complex machine.

Rude^
Should have just left

And to add to your rant air their is no chemical reaction, drug, or other organic means that can trigger this Alchemy which is why its still considered magical because nothing in her body would make the ability to change one substance into another or complex machines make sense without defying scientific laws or theories.

(Complex Machines) Objects that have more than one function.

A rock that can roll and jump is a complex machine.

Don't start. It's not worth the trouble.

As for Libra... whether or not you interpret what I said as being rude is something only you can do. The fact of the matter stands that I still rejected your app. As is the case with all RPs, the GM has the right to reject your application if it's not a character they want in their RP. I sincerely hope you don't get like this every time you're rejected or it's going to cause some problems for you.

hah ikr. Never expected that.

In other news, due to the lateness of this evening and my recently finding out I have a 500 word essay to write and 30 minutes to write it in, I'm afraid the timeskip will be delayed once more until tomorrow. Please feel free to pester me to do it. Sure, it'll piss me off, but I'll feel too guilty about forgetting to actually get pissed off.

@Karakui
IM PESTERING YOU....

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff]IM PESTERING YOU![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff] GODDAMMIT IM PESTERIN' YOU![/BCOLOR]

Fuckin hell how is my memory this bad. I can remember an entire paragraph word for word that'll gain full marks on a "Explain how transpiration and water transport works in plants", but I can't remember that I've written on my hand "Do timeskip on Angel RP"

Status
Not open for further replies.