Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Demoralised and over-depended on. Plus it sucks that Diana's not playing anymore.

I'll post something shortly.

Ssshh. >:[ No one was supposed to notice that I was waffling on the bail-fence! I keep trying to force myself to post, but then my inner child starts screaming.

My only excuse is work. And unless we can go ahead with Zion's clones showing up, it's just more boring dinner time.

It'll probably be happening in my next post because I planned on diving a little more into his past , anyways.

She has differences in opinion on how to run RPs and the amount of show boating earlier on in.

Plus she plays the cursed role of Sahar's mommy, which always seems to end up with that player not posting. I blame the muses.

I shall post today, for realz.

Broh.

Rory. Post. Or I will rip off all of your nails, force you to eat them, then slowly cut off joints from your fingers, until all you have is a palm and the back of your hand, Cut off your toes, pour salt on your wounds and LAUGH.

Post.

.....HEY I'M THE ONE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING THE DEMANDS.

HEY! I'M SICK WITH HERPAGINA! YOU SHOULD BE ICING MY THROAT AND GIVING ME BLANKETS!

*THROWS ROCKS*

I WANT POSTIES!

Asmo, I'm back and posting like a good Kitti. Pay attention to me :(

o_o

Stoopid people always waking up from comas.

It actually takes medical know how and a comically large syringe filled with adrenaline. Hope you didn't plan on using your heart past 40

I'm not going to be on for a while. Hijack my char as needed.

*Looks at Asmo suspiciously*

And don't make her kill herself.

No promises.

laptops fucked.

i'll post heinrichs recovery when its fixed.

No! Post it BEFORE it's fixed! That'll be more awesome!

God bless Asmo and his British humor.

my computer refuses to let me log in mate, hence i dont haveacess to my writing tools and usual inspirational channels.
but ill try and write something up on paper, then try and beat the buzzer (this temp internet shit only lets me stay logged in for so long before shutting down again) but dont hold your breathe, success is unlikely.