Priority Target: Drake V. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel free to do as much as you wish, your more than welcome to play as either character or both c: i fully encourage a good challenge ^_^

Name:
Project A301

'Unnamed.'

Type:
Artificial Angel.

Target/Hunter:
Hunter

Weapons/ability:
Regeneration
Faster than normal regeneration sills, able to heal minor wounds within minutes, larger wounds within hours an large wounds in days. Lethal wounds such as heart and head will result in death.

Healing
Able to pass on healing rate to another through physical contact. Ability taken from 'Angel' parts. Set limit to what wounds she can heal and how quickly without running out her life force.

Chain Manipulation
Able to form and control chains from various parts of her body, often used for capture missions or to help in a rescue if needed.

Holy Fire
Unable to use this for more than ten minutes without inflicting harm upon her self. Minimal power and she can only keep it present during those ten minutes. Weaker than a proper angels flames.

Personality:
To describe her personality you could almost call it robotic. Her missions are her main focus as she does not shift her attention away for them unless receiving new orders. When free from a mission she is normally remaining within the abandoned lab that she was 'created' within. You would be unable to call her cold hearted since there is moments of brief humanity from her, often due to children or those who are injured. She has low tolerance for failure on both her part or someone else. Due to her method of creation, she has a unconscious dislike of functioning laboratories, tending to avoid them. She is strangely docile and due to her 'species' she was often used for recon or capture missions. Easily distracted by young animals or children. With an understanding of humor in relaxed situations she has been known to act jokingly to some things although they often seem serious due to her stoic demeanor.

History/Bio:
Created around ten years ago by scientist who looked to far into creating life. He was hired by the government in hopes of gaining weapons to combat the targets. Accepting the governments proposition he was given a lab with the best technology along with full funds only if he was able to produce modified humans along with artificial weapons. At first he was tempted to create normal weapons but he decided to create creatures to combat these creatures. When he created his first 'model' he was applauded and ordered to create more. His first was based upon a shifter and from there he experimented further. Each species he created 'models' on were designed specifically for different purposes. When A301 was created she was raised like the rest. Her features were more inclined for different tasks, such as recon, capture and healing. So, she was normally sent on mission involving either of those three. Three years ago the lab and the scientist was taken out in an explosion, killing the scientist and a large majority of Projects within a certain radius as those out of that circle regenerated after a couple weeks or month. A301 was one of the last to regenerate but she split from the debris like the rest of her kind. She settled down within a new town and took refugee in an abandoned church, only carrying out previous orders long since completed if she comes in contact with a 'Target'. She awaits running into one of her fellow projects in hopes of discovering what she is supposed to do.

Extra information:
-Waist length orange hair.
-Blue eyes
-Blue wings.
-Tattoo upon her torso and back, both marking her as part of the experiment.
-Wears gold bands around her wrists and upper arms.
-The sound of chains normally accompanies her presence.
-Often protects her neck and torso if in battle, a clear sign of them being her vulnerable spots.
-Quite naive although more knowledgeable in facts and information.
-Likes birds.
-Prefers day time over night.

Looks:
1317642-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
hehe~ thank you! Now i have one if each~

i cant wait for this to start. :3

We will be starting as soon as Drake is better i am assuming as we now have more than enough by way of people to play targets and hunters as well as npc. But, of course, we have to have Drake's final go ahead since he has to make the thread.

Add ins will be allowed throughout the rp for anyone else who wished to join, though

awesome hunter character :P (i feel like i just came into the convo really late lol) but yea, everything that was said pretty much sums it up, im almost better so the rp will start sooner than later c:

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Is this still accepting? Given the dates I feel like I'm really too late.

Is this still accepting? Given the dates I feel like I'm really too late.
not at all, I've actually been really sick lately so the start of the rp was delayed, but it will start very soon cuz im feeling better, so feel free to post your character(s) the post isnt closed until i change the title fro open to closed

not at all, I've actually been really sick lately so the start of the rp was delayed, but it will start very soon cuz im feeling better, so feel free to post your character(s) the post isnt closed until i change the title fro open to closed

to clear up any confusion, i said not at all to it being too late lol

This... looks really cool. ^^ I might be interested in joining, though probably will have to wait until tomorrow... since my brain is currently fried. >_>

This... looks really cool. ^^ I might be interested in joining, though probably will have to wait until tomorrow... since my brain is currently fried. >_>
thats ok gladis, we are accepting players for a little longer so you made the cut lol

Just a head up to let everyone know I haven't forgotten, the roleplay will be starting soon, we are just waiting for the two or three last minute people who joined to post their characters and then the roleplay will begin, I apologize greatly for having everyone wait so long, it's partially my fault, I was very sick for a while, but I'm better now. So once the last few characters are posted, we will begin, so please just stick with me alittle bit longer

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO STILL WISH TO BE IN THE GROUP ROLEPLAY: The roleplay will start Tuesday, which is tomorrow. (Technically today since it's passed 12am)

For those who are in different time zones than myself, I will post the exact time in my time zone that this post is put up at the end of the message so everyone can compare times.

I am also aware that there are a few people who haven't posted their characters yet, that's ok, you're not kicked out of the roleplay, but please try to post your characters ASAP in this forum and you will have to find an appropriate way of introducing your character(s) into whatever scene we are up to.

If there are any questions or concerns that any of you might have, I am the GM and my co-gm is Shadicmaster, so ask me or her. If neither of us are around, just leave a message for one of us.

If there are any problems, the person(s) who caused the problem(s) will be spoken to once, after that, will be kicked from the rp and reported.

If at any point, someone wants to leave the rp for any reason, that's perfectly fine, just let me or shadic know, and please play out a scene that causes your character to leave the rp. (Ex: death, job reassignment, quitting the job, being captured and taken away by disposable characters, etc)

And Most Importantly, everyone is here to enjoy a good group roleplay, some may be better or worse than others, do not bash or harass other players in OOC. There is no reason, and will be no tolerance for it.

By the way, there is no set time the roleplay will begin because I have some thing I MUST tend to before I have time to get on the computer, once I'm on the computer, I will post in this forum and the starting time and any other information or answers to any questions will be in that post

IN MY TIMEZONE, IT IS 12:29AM, TUESDAY, JUNE 10TH so please, make you calculations accordingly

Last edited:
ALRIGHTY, THE TIME HAS COME. All Of Those who are ready to start this roleplay, I apologize for the long wait and I know a fair amount of you are fairly impatient, and I understand why, and again, its my bad.

BUT NO MORE WAITING, THE ROLEPLAY STARTS AT 12:30PM MY TIMEZONE, THAT'S IN EXACTLY 40 MINUTES.

that should give me enough time to edit this forum, create the forum in the rp section and write the opener. I will post the link to the forum at the bottom of this post once it's created

ALL OOC CHAT, QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS FORUM

now then, enough babble, lets get started!

NAME:

Moo (Alias) Pip Squeak

APPEARANCE:

610679-bigthumbnail.jpg

TYPE:

Regular Human

TARGET/HUNTER:

Hunter

WEAPONS/ABILITIES:

Moo is an alchemist and an engineer. He creates highly explosive concoctions and potent poisons. He also built the Moocraft which is his one passenger only hovercraft that is equipped with plasma rays and machine guns. It holds one mega rocket that Moo calls the FROG 2000. The FROG 2000 would create tons of collateral damage and therefore is only used in emergencies.

PERSONALITY:

Moo is a highly intelligent intellectual. While he is only fifteen years old, he has the vocabulary of a scholar five times his age. He doesn't communicate with people well and doesn't like repeating himself. Moo is a high risk high reward type of person and believes that you have to take big risks to be successful. He's a bit of a grump and has the potential to say mean and nasty things when he's in a bad mood. Moo is incapable of handing complex emotions and reads people very poorly. He has a hard time understanding when he has hurt someones feelings and it's best not take any of his insults to heart. Moo is very OCD about having all his ducks in a row and you should never, ever, in a million years, under any circumstance touch his lab. NEVER EVER TOUCH THE LAB! That is his bread and butter.

BACK STORY/HISTORY:

Moo, doesn't really remember much of his home life. He was declared a special kid at a very young age and was thus separated from his parents for further study. He was trained to by alchemists and engineers of all kinds. Moo was often isolated from other children and sometimes the isolation was preferred. He found it hard to communicate his ideas with other children his age because they could not even begin to comprehend his ideas. He was building small machines at age nine and began producing what is known as the Moocraft at age twelve. The Moocraft was perfected at age fifteen.

He was introduced to alchemy after a tragic accident to one of his mentor's apprentices. He lost an arm and an eye trying to create a highly poisonous substance. Moo was able to create a cure and regrow the man's limbs after two months of intense study and training. It was then that it was decided he would be both an inventor and alchemist. He has set up a small shop that receives a decent amount of business from people of all characters. He sells poisons, alchemical concoctions, and small mechanisms. He also builds personal aircraft upon request for a high price, but the quality is definitely worth it if you are familiar with his work.

Moo's signature is a stamp with a cow on it. That's also how you know if you have an official Moo product or a knock off.

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Moo really likes sweet things and has a cat named Moxie.

Moxie:
cute_anime_cat_aww_by_shayley02-d6643nr.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Character sheet accepted, you made it in before we began c:

QUESTION: How many hunters and how many hunted are there? X3

Status
Not open for further replies.